Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The portal for an emotionally welcoming diet.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    BY WRITING BY @ HELLEN_23FIT
    08/04/2021

How to choose a good protein, and which are the best ..

Animal protein is a fundamental key in humans, either to survive and to be able to feed our muscles, giving our cells the ability to develop amino acids so that new muscle, bone and epithelial tissues are renewed.

Take a moment to consider this analogy of ingesting excellent quality of the protein you are consuming.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0990.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	13226

Over here there are some verdugos eggs in tomato sauce, garlic and paprika. I call them that because I gave that name to this little recipe, on the sides I put a little pear and guacamole.

However, choosing a quality protein has a lot of meaning for our nutritional process, since consuming an animal protein that has been fed in culture and in a closed environment does not allow the animal to develop as is its due process, likewise they develop more vitamins than industrially fed animals. They are animals that grow naturally without hormones or preservatives.

Animals fed with real food without antibiotics and free of insecticides and pesticides, I know that this meat, as they say, organic ANIMAL PROTEIN, requires more care and attention but it should not hurt to take out of our wallet to consume animal food. 100% quality animal protein, this food goes to our body through our organs and especially for our children, we must pay more attention to the quality of the food we are obtaining, but above all take into account the places where we buy it.

In my point of view, I think that beef is the most expensive and we must be more careful with because it is one of the most toxic and the one that takes the body to process the longest, which is why most bodybuilders when they want to increase muscle volume they consume more beef and when they want to eat lean, clean and be able to define their physical appearance they consume more chicken, fish and eggs.

So here I present the 3 best proteins that in particular provide greater nutritional, ecological and sustainable benefit not only for our body but also for our society such as chicken, fish and eggs because they contain what is specified as ESSENTIALLY COMPLETE PROTEIN.

1. Chicken

Name:	IMG_0226.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	13227

This is a caramelized chicken with a little honey, fried in olive oil

When it comes to lowering healthy fats such as avocado, lean meat, nuts among others, you can give your body cleaner fat that helps us better metabolize the functioning of our body. It is the beautiful chick that gives us a large amount of vitamin b3 zinc and magnesium. The key is in the different quantities, quality and compositions. I really like chicken because it is a very versatile protein, easy to prepare, fast digestion for the body, the best thing is that you can get good quality chicken anywhere in the world now. a good price.

2. Fish

Name:	47d6207b-d43b-4bd5-91b9-6771321d4003.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	13228

I love preparing these sardines with egg and avocado, they are also very low in sodium and 100% in olive oil.

Fish is one of my favorite proteins and one of the ones that I consume the most, it is also very versatile because it contributes to our nutrition OMEGA 3, this nutrient can not only be obtained from traditional fish, but also from shrimp, tuna, shellfish, ham from fish, well, a whole variety that you can find to play with our diet, I also like it a lot because it is such a soft protein that it is quickly absorbed in the body that it can be eaten at any time of the day. today, sometimes I love to buy smoked salmon and put it on top of the eggs with avocado so that the mixture goes very well.

However, as I have always said, everything in excess is bad, that is why you should always bear in mind that the place where you buy fish is a safe place, that they offer you quality fish, 100% original, fish that has been in a fishing free, do not buy fish raised in cages, better buy river fish and outdoors.
    On the other hand, also consuming so much fish has its consequences since fish has a lot of mercury, one of the most toxic ingredients for humans.

So, if you want to consume a fish that is as natural as possible and less toxic, I recommend salmon, shrimp and catfish, these fish being smaller are exempt from receiving so much toxicity.

3. 100% natural eggs

Name:	IMG_1024.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	13229

Eggs are one of the foods that can never be lacking in my diet and a base of healthy fats.
    However, they cannot deny that it is one of the most consumed and essential proteins in the family basket, and that it is much cheaper in the world, but my question is what type of eggs are we consuming and to what extent, when do I go from when? I go to the supermarket. I am very crazy because of the large variety of eggs that there are, but above all without knowing what the difference is, because I see them all the same but at different prices.

My approach to this post in reference to proteins is because every day our doubts about informing ourselves about the kind of food we are consuming grow more, so it is always important to be clear about our objectives and especially to read the nutritional labels on the packages.

Although it is somewhat extreme and chaotic for me, this influences too much, when I lived in New York, as much as I took care of myself and spent money trying to buy the best quality protein, but I think I was wrong because when I went to the supermarket for the chicken and I consumed it because that chicken made my stomach hurt a lot and it was because they put a lot of hormones on it, oh well, I don't know if they still do it but they inject water and other chemicals into the chicken to make it look bigger, and even then I was always a fat little woman.
    That is why buying quality animal protein in the USA is usually so expensive, finding a certified product is very difficult and as I say quite expensive, here in Colombia 100% certified products are also expensive but generally you can find good and excellent quality products at justifiable prices.

Eggs not only provide us with healthy fats such as mono-polyunsaturated, they are also an important source of very complete nutrients, I could say that the most complete ones because they are clearer, antioxidants, their caloric intake is very low and they also do not have preservatives or colorings. . .
    I love them because it is a fast absorbing protein but above all perfect to combine in all types of diets and also consume at any time. I always try to buy eggs that come from free-range chickens fed food from the wild.

My diet is based on 90% animal protein, I sometimes only consume protein and vegetables, that's why my muscle remains so lean.

Here I share one of my favorite supplements that helps me to be defined but with a great muscle mass.

Name:	IMG_0969.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	13230
    Instagram Fitness Model

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Chicken Fish and Eggs, a great protein combination. Nice update.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I did the whole protein study thing years ago.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes these are great options. make sure your protein sources are fed quality food and raised naturally. no cages for chickens, no farms for fish, no being fed slop
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i raise my chickens only on seeds and worms

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Definitely great options!

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great choices. Although for me, I do not eat fish that often so I would rank mine:

1. eggs
    2. chicken
    3. beef
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Great choices. Although for me, I do not eat fish that often so I would rank mine:

1. eggs
    2. chicken
    3. beef

Id have to agree with this list Masonic.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    BY WRITING BY @ HELLEN_23FIT
    08/08/2021

Fitness kit for travelers.

Carry a compact, explosive and 100% effective routine in your suitcase

Name:	IMG_1420.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	13232

When we talk about versatility, there is nothing more exciting and rewarding than taking your FIT life in a sustainable and welcoming way everywhere, so if you are a person who has not started this healthy stalking life hahaha.
    But you need to come across an opportunity for a business trip, oh so you are so lucky that your vacation days come to you, well let me tell you that there can be no limits that break that great bond that you have been carrying with your body; because with this mega training traveler kit it is no longer a problem, there will be no more excuses to say that you do not have a gym in the hotel oh that you will not be able to train because you will be in a distant house and on the beach, because if you build your own KIT you can follow your path and your commitment to your physique and nutritional habits.

I love my travel kit because it allows me to take it everywhere, it is so practical that it has a cavity even in the last corner of the suitcase, so it is also a very economical kit and saves lives 100%.
    SAVE LIVES because it is very complete and satisfying to put together an excellent routine for a whole week or several you can train hard, on YouTube or on my instagram channel I have put many optional routines so that you can apply them to your training and also the great variety of exercises what you can do with the different instruments in this photo, oh how you decide to build your own TRAINING KIT.

And if it is incredible that with an elastic band to put on your hotel door, a jump rope and a small abdominal wheel you can burn 2000 calories if you want, it all depends on the training you do and the intensity that you want to give it.

Seeing yourself every day in the mirror and naked I think it is the best motivation you should have to start your day and not only for that but to not get out of the way of your physical purposes and to remind you why you are standing there and why you should continue, remember what I've always told you if you don't motivate yourself nobody will, maybe there are people who influence our motivation but nobody stronger than our own mind, strengthening our mind and building our own discipline, so YOU SET THE LIMITS.

The sports essence that we who are passionate about sports and physical activity carry is something that we cannot leave behind, however we can not only use this kit we can also complement it with a routine of running, yoga, meditation or a more extreme cardio hahaha.

The versatility in this world is almost infinite, that is why today society is so conscious of the care and priority that we must give to our health, so that is why it is always offering us great options to take care of ourselves and keep our body undefeated. .

Friends, then there can be no summer or winter vacations, because if you want to remain firm and defined all year long, you should not leave your routine behind, so they preferred to be called crazy but not fat and ugly and dying but rather Fuck your bag of workout accessories.

It may not be as intense as training with dumbbells but you do not let your body fall asleep and you do not lose the control that you are managing with the diet, but that does remember that no matter how much you use this kit, the most important thing is to maintain the Controlled mouth and not being carried away by the desire to try everything on the buffet.

Try to go to places where there is no buffet, choose to choose places where there is an established menu with different options or if you go to the beach make sure there is a kitchen so that at least you can cook your breakfasts and the rest, which is a great option for leave. to enjoy in different local restaurants.

It should be noted that this will be understood by people who are crazy and obsessive about sports, people who love weights and food, but rich food that can be enjoyed responsibly.

You will understand all this madness that I am talking about, on the other hand I believe that I also enjoy a hamburger but it is something that I plan ahead of time to know when is the right moment to enjoy it calmly and not with remorse.
    I have always said that doing things with love, creativity and passion, leaving a part of yourself in everything you do is something that fills you with life and good energy, that is why I always leave the best of me in these publications, I also hope in one way or another, make them feel identified with my stories and with everything that happened in my FITNESS DIARY.

Here I share my food this week because I am enjoying an excellent diet plan in caloric deficit, my stripes on the abdomen are slightly erased and I am in the process of recovering them.

Name:	IMG_1424.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	13233

On the other hand, here is this photo that I took today after 30 minutes of training on a bicycle and then I did a little back-to-shoulder circuit, I will soon tell you about my new unloading routine in weight lifting.

Name:	IMG_1422.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	13234

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post

1. eggs
    2. chicken
    3. beef
    jajaja yes
    my favorite protein is fish
    Instagram Fitness Model

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Helen I like the picture of you with n2slin, you look amazing. Lean!
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast