Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (Need help) I知 looking to come off injecting test completely

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

(Need help) I知 looking to come off injecting test completely

(Need help) I知 looking to come off injecting test completely And if it痴 worth it losing gains and everything for like 6-12 months. Is it worth waiting? Or will it come back...

If so than I will come off completely. I知 gonna take a blood work before I start and I want a protocol. I was roughly thinking of like 2 weeks HCG than a clomid and nolvedex and also maybe some MK677 or stuff to maintain some gains..

I am a young guy who used to be extremely stupid, uneducated and super freaking curious about the use of gear.. I started at 17 and done like 3 full blasts till 20 and cruised most of the time well I did come off some point with pct twice... my first cycle I did a pct came off fine. Is it worth the time. I知 just sick of injecting testosterone and the estrogen sides. Is it worth coming off?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If your only 20 yes. Cruising isn't such a bad thing many think it's better than yo yo doing PCT each time. You should be able to get natty test back in a few weeks maybe two months...take 500 to 1000iu HCG a day for 7 days post last shot. 14 days after last shot Run Clomid nolva at 100mg/40mg two weeks then 50mg/20mg two weeks and nolva two weeks after at 10mg just in case any crazy estro Rebound.

But if you can't manage the sides you need BLOODWORK. Otherwise you got no fucking idea what's going on.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rockdog79 View Post
    If your only 20 yes. Cruising isn't such a bad thing many think it's better than yo yo doing PCT each time. You should be able to get natty test back in a few weeks maybe two months...take 500 to 1000iu HCG a day for 7 days post last shot. 14 days after last shot Run Clomid nolva at 100mg/40mg two weeks then 50mg/20mg two weeks and nolva two weeks after at 10mg just in case any crazy estro Rebound.

But if you can't manage the sides you need BLOODWORK. Otherwise you got no fucking idea what's going on.

Appreciated mate! I was thinking maybe a two week HCG to make sure? Or is 7 days a perfect amount? Also do I take an Ai on HCG as I heard it increases estrogen and you don稚 want high estrogen during pct.. I just want to make sure as I don稚 want to go back on roids or injecting ever again..

I was told here 100mgs of clomid is way to much but anyway thanks mate I値l be ordering it

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It is a lot maybe just a week at 100. You could take an AI with the HCG or just nolva at 10 to 20mg. But don't fuck around with a small PCT hit it hard. It's going to suck. Only thing that may prevent too much loss of muscle is HGH rest is waste of time. But you won't even be near your natty peak bro. Wont hurt getting off for awhile especially if you were only taking for image.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rockdog79 View Post
    It is a lot maybe just a week at 100. You could take an AI with the HCG or just nolva at 10 to 20mg. But don't fuck around with a small PCT hit it hard. It's going to suck. Only thing that may prevent too much loss of muscle is HGH rest is waste of time. But you won't even be near your natty peak bro. Wont hurt getting off for awhile especially if you were only taking for image.
    your absolutely fucken spot on "But don't fuck around with a small PCT hit it hard." thats what i want as i don't want to get back on... i might just do a 2 week HCG.. if i do 2 week hcg will i start my Clomid and nolvedex straight away or wait a week or so?
    i'm gonna purchase my HCG tonight so it comes before my injection date Tuesday... but i want to make the absolutre most out of my pct so i'm willing to spend big this time.. but i'm not buying any sarms for pct as i've heard of some to use..

so don't buy anything else? no IGF 1 lr3 for muscle wasting? or just rely on the clomid and nolvedex

appreciate the responses alot mate

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So just my opinion but HCG is not necessary and doesnt help you recover. Its suppressive it mimics LH so not conducive to recovery.

Honestly I would run a 6-8 week PCT of Clomid, Nolva, and N2Generate ES then literally take a loooooooong time off before running anything potentially suppressive.

You could run peptides, HGH, cardarine, sr9009, or mk677 as those will not suppress but thats about it.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Triptorelin shot. Plus the protocol u have.
    Followed by another Triptorelin shot 3 months later.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    honestly the situation looks dire if you were on 3 straight years and frankly the truth is throwing more hormones (hcg and triptorelin) and drugs at your body will not help you recover. remember only your own body can recover. you are welcome to use natural test boosters during this time which won't interfere with your bodies recovery

you are going to have to suffer through months of hell and cross your fingers you recover.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Even the perfect PCT is gonna struggle to help someone who's been on 3 years.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Even the perfect PCT is gonna struggle to help someone who's been on 3 years.
    I haven稚 done many blasts anywyw. I have done blasts after my 2 but they were incomplete and were only a few weeks long...

I did a PCT after my first cycle and I did a full pct last year which I should of kept it up but I went back on for reasons than did a pct and went back on but now I致e fully made my mind up and staying off.. while trying to figure out myself for years and now I have. I think I should be fine ive did many pcts and I知 young

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast