Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Unpopular Opinion) - Pros in the fitness industry SHOULD lie about their AAS use.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

(Unpopular Opinion) - Pros in the fitness industry SHOULD lie about their AAS use.

Most people with half a brain know that professional bodybuilders, fitness models, athletes, etc. - all use AAS. People are always giving them shit for lying and claiming natural. Calling them frauds and fake natties etc. Mike O'Hearn for example...he is juiced to the gills but has been ridiculed by the bodybuilding community and fans for claiming he's all natural.

I think these guys SHOULD lie and claim natural. Not just for their sponsors/endorsements etc...but for the kids who look up to them. Kids believe the natural claims, and it makes them believe that they can achieve those results with just hard work. If they find out at a young age that you need steroids to look like that then they are likely to either:
    1.) Give up
    2.) Use steroids at a young age

For example...lets say 12 year old you idolizes Dwayne the Rock Johnson. You work out for a few years trying to look like him and make decent gains but obviously you are still far from your goal. Now you're 15 years old and browsing the internet on bodybuilding forums and whatnot and reading all these people saying how The Rock is using steroids and so are all the famous bodybuilders and fitness models that you have been looking up to. Now you know that the only way to reach their level is by using steroids. What do you do? Keep going naturally knowing you will never get past a certain point? Give up because steroids are out of the question? Or jump on gear at 15 because you are so determined to achieve your goals?

Let the kids believe they can achieve these things without gear. Let them train hard, eat hard, and stay natural as long as possible, because once they find out the truth things will get complicated.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I see your point but it's easier said than doen these days.

When I was coming up I assumed Arnold looked the way he did because he started using Weider "Super Pro 101" protein drink. It did make me work harder and think positively about being healthy. Then again, there were natural guys like Steve Reeves and John Grimick but those guys wouldn't impress a young audience.

I think most people assume there's a "secret sauce" that these guys take and leave it at that, just as there are dozens of things that all movie stars do and use to look better than the average bourgeois but nobody gets into talking about all of them.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    IMO professionals in the fitness industry should tell the TRUTH about steroid and sarms use. Not cover it up. They should tell guys you can't drink a protein shake or creatine and be Lee Priest or Phil Heath or Kai Greene; even with genetics it takes a massive amounts of steroids, hgh, peptides and insulin, that's a FACT.

Even the oldschool bodybuilders use at least 1000mgs per week of steroids and other compounds.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Professional bodybuilders should tell us their exact cycles, period.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's the fake natties that annoy

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No need to lie and hide the truth, any semi intelligent person understand when people on cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    some people have high fitness IQ's and some don't.

when i was a teen was watching RockyIV with a bunch of friends and one remarked that drago only was like that cause of the steroids he was using. that kid had a low fitness IQ. i corrected him and told him that you can take all the steroids you want but if you don't have the genetics and bust your ass training it won't mean shit. you cannot just stick your ass with steroids or take some supplement to get like that. i had a high fitness IQ. see the difference?

in the end it won't matter. some people are just gullible as fuck and will believe anything they see on facebook as truth and will think ronnie coleman got like that from taking protein powder

just go to any franchise gym and see all the suckers who think 'if they work hard' they will end up muscular with 6% body fat. i would love to go up to them and tell them that busting their ass 2 hours a day in the gym and taking all the steroids they want won't ever get them there cause their genetics are bottom 99%, but that would break their heart. most of them will end up quitting anyway once they realize how hopeless their journey is.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-16-2021 at 11:03 AM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I see your point but it's easier said than doen these days.

When I was coming up I assumed Arnold looked the way he did because he started using Weider "Super Pro 101" protein drink. It did make me work harder and think positively about being healthy. Then again, there were natural guys like Steve Reeves and John Grimick but those guys wouldn't impress a young audience.

I think most people assume there's a "secret sauce" that these guys take and leave it at that, just as there are dozens of things that all movie stars do and use to look better than the average bourgeois but nobody gets into talking about all of them.
    Now how do you think it would have affected your outlook and work ethic if you found out back then that Arnold was actually on steroids? Do you think it would have de-motivated you? Or caused you to get into AAS at a young age?
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    IMO professionals in the fitness industry should tell the TRUTH about steroid and sarms use. Not cover it up. They should tell guys you can't drink a protein shake or creatine and be Lee Priest or Phil Heath or Kai Greene; even with genetics it takes a massive amounts of steroids, hgh, peptides and insulin, that's a FACT.

Even the oldschool bodybuilders use at least 1000mgs per week of steroids and other compounds.
    How do you think that would affect young kids and teens who are just starting to train and look up to these guys? Personally I'm happy I was nave as a teen because if I knew all my idols were juiced up and I could not reach my goals naturally that would have definitely de-motivated me or made me jump on juice at a much younger age.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    some people have high fitness IQ's and some don't.

when i was a teen was watching RockyIV with a bunch of friends and one remarked that drago only was like that cause of the steroids he was using. that kid had a low fitness IQ. i corrected him and told him that you can take all the steroids you want but if you don't have the genetics and bust your ass training it won't mean shit. you cannot just stick your ass with steroids or take some supplement to get like that. i had a high fitness IQ. see the difference?

in the end it won't matter. some people are just gullible as fuck and will believe anything they see on facebook as truth and will think ronnie coleman got like that from taking protein powder

just go to any franchise gym and see all the suckers who think 'if they work hard' they will end up muscular with 6% body fat. i would love to go up to them and tell them that busting their ass 2 hours a day in the gym and taking all the steroids they want won't ever get them there cause their genetics are bottom 99%, but that would break their heart. most of them will end up quitting anyway once they realize how hopeless their journey is.
    Yea I don't really care about full grown adults. I'm more concerned with how this truth will affect young teens who are busting their ass to reach their goals. I suppose kids today are much smarter than we were though....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    Yea I don't really care about full grown adults. I'm more concerned with how this truth will affect young teens who are busting their ass to reach their goals. I suppose kids today are much smarter than we were though....
    the kids of today are smarter of course. i mean i call up younger family members when i need help with my computer or my phone issues

however the gullibility factor is still there in young males. this is why the supplement industry preys on them with stupid marketing tactics. mobster and I always joke about it when we do our podcasts and make fun of the guys who display 'small dick syndrome' , they always have the same shit on their instagram page

1. big truck and/or lambo (rented for pics)
    2. guns
    3. large dog (ie pitbull)
    4. hot chicks (paid hookers)
    5. patriotic themes (in reality they couldn't give a rats ass about military)
    6. some sort of 'women suck' memes (to cater to the 20 something virgins who can't get laid)
    did i miss anything lol?

i've met these guys in person and they actually have average/ugly wives, 2-3 kids and have boring lives but they give an image of something else. it is marketing. same reason beer commercials have blonds in bikini's and everyone having a great time together.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Id like for them to just be truthful and tell us their cycles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast