Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **My 16 week 600mg Test, 300mg Deca, 600mg Eq Cycle Log (With Pics)**

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

**My 16 week 600mg Test, 300mg Deca, 600mg Eq Cycle Log (With Pics)**

After polling the readership it seems there was some interest in following through with my cycle log. This thread inlcuded a description of myself and a few pics to show current progress but the title of the thread really did not discern that I was actually going to go through with it. Thus, I decided to start a new thread with a more descriptive title regarding the makeup of my cycle and its length to hopefully draw in more viewers. I will copy/paste the material from my previous thread and post it here and this will be where I continue to post progress. Just as a heads up I am very meticulous when it comes to keeping records (it is just my nature and a job requirement as well). I keep a written log of all my cycles and basically will be transcribing it here. The format will remain constant and you will see how I have broken down the various aspects to give you, the readers, the best most accurate information in the most organized manner.

Some info about me:
    1. I started training in 2001 (18y/old) and continued until 2014.
    2. I was completely natural until 2012.
    3. This is my 3rd cycle and first time ever posting anything like this.
    4. I stopped lifting in 2014 due to work but have recently started lifting again as of May 2016. I weighed 168lbs in May (~18%bf) and lost all of my gains from the previous years of lifting. From May to Dec I trained gear free to build a decent base and get my body used to lifting again.
    5. I now weight 185lbs, am 5'11" and ~12%-14% bf.

Current Cycle:
    1. Super Test 400mg/ml @ 600mg/wk
    2. Deca 300mg/ml @ 300ml/wk
    3. Eq 300mg/ml @ 600mg/wk

Ancillaries:
    1. Arimadex 0.5mg po prn
    2. Clenbuterol 60mcg po qday
    3. Milk Thistle 125mg po qday
    4. Vit C 1500mg po qday
    5. Vit B12 200mg po qday

There was some confusion in my previous thread concerning the latin abbreviations I use. So I will inlcude a key:
    PO= by mouth
    PRN= as necessary
    Qday= per day

Week One 12/12 - 12/18 (The following info was copy/pasted from my previous thread) Pics will soon follow.

Inj: I inj my stand Mon dose of:
    1. 300mg Test mix (0.8ml)
    2. 150mg Deca (0.5ml)
    3. 300mg Eq (1ml)

I rotate inj sites each time and this time I chose my calfs. The inj vol total is 2.3 ml which I split in half and inj into each calf. I hear mixed reviews on site inj growth so just to be sure I always split my inj between left/right delts, pecs, tri's etc to retain as much symetry as possible. Whether this has an effect I cannot say just yet but I feel it doesn't hurt. And literally my inj are smooth as butter, the gear I have is awesome and never have any lumps or soreness. I will say the calves are a fresh muscle as I have not inj prior, and they are a bit sore when I stand up but otherwise after a few steps is goes away.

Workout

Today was chest as all Monday workout are for most lifters. I noticed an improvement in pumps over last week and energy levels are on the rise as well. Strength is just as it was, no significant gains as of yet. If there is interest and the readers do not mind a lenghty/detailed log I will inlcude more info like my actual workouts including weight used. However, if people just want short updates I can accomodate that as well. Just let me know how much detail you would like.

Visual/Physical Changes

It is still too early to notice any real changes to my physique just yet. While working out I the pumps are pretty amazing and I look pretty good. I am at a higher BF % (~13%-15%) and am shooting for my typical range of 7-8% year round. Like I said I have been lifting gear free for 10 years from 2002-2012, ran 1 cycle in 2012 and another in 2013. I stopped lifing from 2014 until May of 2016 and lost all of my gains, so I am pretty much starting over. From May 2016 to Dec I worked out naturally to build a decent base before running this current cycle to help get back what I lost over those 2 years. The pics I posted are of the most current me and I will update them as the weeks go by.

Sides

I just had my bloodwork done on Thurs 12/15/16 and have not gotten the results back yet. They should be in hopefully tomorrow and will provide me with a baseline of my current levels. I am a Clinical Pharmacist so I can read/interepret these values np. If you want me to post them I will, just comes down to what you all want.

So this will be the basic set up of my log. If anyone wants me to add or substract or change the layout just let me know and I will accomodate as best as I can. Also let me know if I should start a new thread with a better title to hopefully attract more viewers.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wow! This will be a fantastic and very detailed log. I am really looking forward to following. Maybe include a quick snapshot of what your diet looks like too.

What source are you using? I would post up the bloods too as this will serve to show the legitimacy of the gear as well as give a reference to other followers on how levels change.

You are the perfect type of person to make a log like this. Muskate is very thorough as well. That just makes for a great log where results are very measureable.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your cycle looks great but you are missing some very important support supplements.

1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Just having them on hand makes no sense at all. The whole point of them is to prevent side effects BEFORE they occur. Once the side effects have occurred, it's already too late.

An AI and anti-prolactin drug wont hinder gains or anything like that. They will actually make you grow BETTER because the body builds muscle and burns body fat best in a low estrogen environment. Think about it. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. Do you want to be more feminine? More body fat and less muscle? Of course not.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So what I have decided to do to keep the content a bit shorter is to do daily updates as to how my workouts go each day or as often as I can. This way the log won't be filled with so much information each time. At the end of the week I will post a more in depth entry to cover everything that went down during the week and post pics then as well. Posting pics daily is a waste of time as we all know physique progress occurs over larger periods of time. I hope this keeps things interesting and I appreciate the feedback so far.

12/20/16 Week 2

Workout: Arms

I workout both tri's and bi's together starting with tri's as I feel they need more work than my bi's. I do 3 exercises for each muscle and anywhere from 3-5 sets per exercise. I will post my workout at the end of the week as it will stay the same for the 16 week cycle.

Strength: Honestly, I was surprised at the strength increase I experienced today. All exercises went up in reps and weight by 5lbs or so. This is only my second week so I hope this keeps up.

Physique: I have def lost 1-2% bf from the clen at a dose of 30mcg a day. I also started tanning to help the melanotan do its job so progress pics at the end of the week should reflect this. 6 pack is def showing as well as my seratus, which was not there 2 weeks ago. No real veins popping yet but I can see them under the skin. So with a decresase of a few more % bf I should have the vascularity I'm looking for.

Sides: No real sides yet from the gear however, I do have the shakes from the clen in my hands for most of the day. Also, at night I sweat a decent amount. It is nothing like the tren sweats and I am pretty sure it is from the clen. I still sleep pretty well.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is a great log, wish more guys would post these.

if anyone wants to chime in with questions please go ahead
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

Retired VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What about those pics?
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah pics of the goods please.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pics will come today..I have an AM shoulder w/out so will post today's update and include photos of before I started my gym return back in April/2016 and currents as well. Ooh the anticipation...!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Day 11 - 12/22/16

I will begin today's update with a photo of myself taken just before I started my return to the gym in April 2016. So this is what I look like after taking 2 years off from the gym. I am approx 5'11", 168lbs, 18%-20% bf.

I lost all of my gains which I accumulated after working out consistantly for 12 years (Natural for 10 of those years). I even competed seveal times in '07, '08, and '09. I never placed lower than 3rd place and even won a show in 2008, the OCB Eastern Regional (Natural Competition). Basically my story is that I became a Pharmacist and working as one is very intense. I worked 6 days a week, very long hours and could not make it to the gym. After 2 years of this I quit my job basically bc honestly the gym is more important to me than anything else. So if something gets in the way of it...boom it's out of my life. I quit a $130,000 a year job bc I could not go to the gym and I have never been happier.

That is my brief history, so onto a current pic:

Stats 5'11", 185lbs, 10%-12% bf. I trained naturally from 5/2016 - 12/2016. I started my current cycle on 12/7/2016 so I am into my second week on the cmpds I previously listed in this thread. I have put on 15 lbs and dropped roughly 8% bf in the past 7 months. I hope to put on another 15lbs and drop a few more % bf in these next 14 weeks of my cycle.

Shoulder/Trap Day 12/22/16

Workout:
    1. DB laterals:
    Set 1: 15lb x 15 Set 2: 20lb x 15 Set 3: 25lb x 15 Set 4: 25lb x 15 Set 5: 20lb x 15 Set 6: 15lb x 15
    2. Milt Press (Smith):
    Set 1: 115lb x 15 Set 2: 135lb x 12 Set 3: 155lb x 10 Set 4: 165lb x 5, (drop set) 95lb x 12
    3. DB front raise (on incline bench):
    Set 1: 10lb x 15 Set 2: 15lb x 15 Set 3: 20 x 12, then stood up and did 20lb x 5 more reps.
    4. Machine lateral raise:
    Set 1: 70lb x 10 then did 5 very slow reps. Set 2: 80lb x 10 reps then 5 very slow. Set 3: 90lb x 10 then 5 very slow, then drop set of 45lb x 12.
    5. DB rear delt:
    Set 1: 15lb x 15 Set 2: 20 x 15 Set 3: 25lb x 15
    6. Cable machine Shrug:
    Set 1: 50lb x 30 Set 2: 65lb x 30 Set 3: 80lb x 30
    7. Hammer Strength Shrug:
    Set 1: 45lb each side x 15. Set 2: 2/45's each side x 15. Set 3: 2/45's/25 each side x 15. Set 4: 3/45's e/side x 15. Set 5: 3/45's/25 e/side x 12 then drop set of 2/45's x 12.

For the next week or so I will list my exersizes and weights used. Then I will just list the weights used as the exersizes will not change during this cycle. That way these updates won't be so lengthy. If I do switch up an exersize I will list it and let you know. It is my opinion that the only way to really track strength progression is to do the same exersizes during the cycle to easily observe weight increases.

Injections:
    My inj schedule is Mon/Thurs each week and I inj the same volume each day.
    1. 0.8ml (300mg) Supertest
    2. 0.5ml (150mg) Deca
    3. 1ml (300mg) Eq

Ancillaries:
    My ancillary schedule is roughly the same each day. I listed them in my first post and the only thing that changes is the Arimadex. I take it about every 5 days depending on how much water I am holding. I took 0.25mg this morning.

Strength/Mood/Energy:
    Energy levels are noticably higher, which is due to the clen for sure. I have been taking it for about a week now, 2 days on 1 off. I used 40mcg this morning and had a great workout. Someone actually came up to me and asked if I was leaning out bc they def noticed it in my face. I was pleased to hear that bc I do want to drop some bf bc I personally prefer a leaner more sculpted look. My mood is about the same. I do not feel any enhaced aggresion or elevated mood as of yet but from previous cylces I remember that kicking in about week 4-5 once the gear has really begun circulating. Strength is on the rise. I have not posted previous numbers yet but I will say that each time I do a workout I either go up in reps or weight. You will see this trend as I begin posting my numbers from here on out. It is nothing major though to be honest just a rep or two and maybe a 5lb increase in weight.

Physique Changes:
    Again, I do look a bit leaner in the face and somewhat in my physique as well. The clen does not discern between muscle or fat so I have to be careful not to over use it and begin hacking away at my gains. I may run it for just another week or so just to be in the safe side. Then just remove it for the remainder of the cycle. My bf is still a little too high to have my veins popping. I can see them in my arms and chest/shouders beneath the skin so hopefully in a few weeks they will begin to pop, again once the gear really kicks in. I am really seeing a change in my waist. I have a naturally narrow waist of 30-32", whih helps with that V-taper. I also have my 6 pack (as the pics show) which is nice as well. My legs can use some more work as I want them peeled by the end of my cycle.

Sides:
    Still side free at this point. No acne, water retention, hair loss, labido issues as of yet. The only thing I notice is my hands shake a little from the clen and I sweat a bit at night from it as well. I still sleep fine though.

This update was a bit lenghty but like I said. Once I have listed my workouts over the next week I will then only include the weights I used to keep the posts from being redundant and overly long. I hope you like the breakdown of things and like I said earlier I will post more pics on Fri/Sat each week to show the weeks progression. Also, I will sum up the week overall in a more lenghty write-up and include things that you all suggest and want to know.

Thanks for reading and I will post another update tomorrow hopefully. It is leg day (which I hate) so the post will prob be later in the day after I recover and can somewhat walk and not puke enough to type lol...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother looking thick...nice
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast