bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: **PSL Sponsored Log--Mens Physique, Masters Division**

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also, may I ask why you chose to do the HGH at night only? I thought thats really the only time us old guys get our natural HGH to kick in?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corto View Post
    Also, may I ask why you chose to do the HGH at night only? I thought thats really the only time us old guys get our natural HGH to kick in?
    That view assumes no training etc.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corto View Post
    i prefer to knock it out first thing in the morning
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Following....

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bump.... great log my brutha!!!!!!!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Keep it coming!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Allright allright, lets answer some questions:
    A finger anywhere in that vicinity and youíll blow the biggest load ever! Trust me...

HGH schedule, you know I went back and forth on this one. The body does release at various intervals and one the largest is at night for recovery, especially when beating the shit out of your body in the gym like I currently am. So, I tried one schedule where I got up 3am did my shot of HGH and went back to sleep for a couple hours. It was okay but I was sleepy as fuck all day. So, I went to this schedule for a bit. Itís my understanding that the body can dump that IGF whenever it wants, just getting the dose in there fasted is really all thats important with that. Especially when living in an anabolic state like I currently am. Feel free to chime in here fellas, Iím and open book excited to learn and read.

Okay heres the update:
    Overall I feel great, theres been a couple grinders with my coach where I felt like I got hit by a car the next day. Iíve adjusted my dosing so that now Im taking all three compounds Tren, Mast, Test p everyday. Im just taking lower doses to get to my weekly target dose. It seems to be working great! No real night sweats to speak of, and I feel like an animal in the gym. Overall my general feeling is pretty damn good. Im up to 80mcg a day of the Clen now and after a workout I can take a nap in a heart beat! Iím still doing 5 on and 2 off for that compound. As for T-3, up to 1 1/2 tablets and they're 25mcg a piece. Let me tell yah, when Iím on that T-3 my body temp is screaming, my wife notices all the time that I feel hot to the touch. I donít actually notice but she does.

I weigh in at home once a week and I have a handheld digital bodyfat analyzer and heres some numbers for yah.

8/20 212 lbs 17.6% BF
    8/25 204 lbs 16.4% BF

Thats pretty fucking awesome right there!

Once again every morning Im hitting HIIT training on a Bowflex MaxTrainer in my garage for 30 minutes, fasted cardio. Then eat breakfast and hit the gym for weight training.

Heres a caloric breakdown for you guys:
    Im eating six meals a day one meal every 3 hours. Normally Iím suppose to have two red meat options as my last two meals, but my coach is cool with our 90/10 ground beef at more frequent intervals as well.

Calories 2,719
    Fat 106g
    Carbs 175g
    Protein 256g
    As for my workouts guys Im still hitting 3 giant sets per workout and they are quick with short breaks and high volume. Im throwing in a burner for a finisher now after every workout Iím trying to leave the gym with a useless appendage.

As for the gear from PSL??? Itís good to go guys, you wont be disappointed, this stuff is legit!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0EFD98FD-2D23-4A55-AFCB-C93E7A748355.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	11869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	788EFA5C-4E30-47FE-8B86-2FCEBC03EC4B.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	11870  

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice log update.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great update!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whats up everyone? I just wanted to send out a update to my progress and chime in on some changes that were made.

Progress:
    Going great! Everything is going to plan with no issues. My mood swings are gone and night sweats are hit and miss now days. I would say they're gone completely except last night my sheets were a little moist. Iím sticking with my current T3 dose just to be sure I don't do any long term damage to my thyroid. Im currently at a tablet and a half and it seems to be working great. Im not sure but I think they're dosed at 25mcg a piece. Ill get back to you guys on that.

One of the many vitamins i take in the morning should probably get some mention here. Tudca. A friend advised I ad this to my cycle twice a day and that it would help with sexual performance. Now, Im not sure if it is, but its all working great so far! My wife is my training partner and being able to take care of her is one of my top priorities!

Changes: I took some advice and switched my HGH pin from pre-bed, to about 3AM, then i wake up for fasted cardio at 430AM. 30 minutes of cardio, then eat breakfast, hit the gym around 8-9AM. Let me tell you, WOW! I can feel the difference. I hit the gym ready to work and cranking out some great weight. Who knows, maybe it was in my head but honestly io forgot I had switched it up until after the workout.

My workouts haven't changed guys, so I wont bore you with details. If you have any questions though please hit me up! Im always happy to answer them.

Diet, also the same no changes because I'm leaning out nicely. I don't have any pics right now but I will next post for sure.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast