Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome bro great job!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whats up all? Well were two weeks from my last show and things are moving just as we expected, we being my coach and I. Im up 5 lbs since the show and my coach is sure its all muscle and its all where we want it. The feedback I got from that last show was my chest needed some additional work. So, as you can imagine weíve been doing a lot of chest/Tris. Our focus is on flys, but we still mix in the presses as well. Primarily wide grip, decline press. Last week I did a chest routine with decline flys and superset that with decline bench, holly SHIT! My chest was looking good... I felt amazing.

Lets talk about how Iím feeling.... Hungry! Im still on the same anabolic regimen no changes there but we did start the HGH back up and were doing 5iu a day, right at bed time on an empty stomach. I am a bit OCD so I have been doing my fasted cardio for 30 minutes in the AM and then I started doing 30 minutes of steady state post strength training. Well, that was too much work for the little bit of carbs Iíve been getting. I would have these bouts of insane hunger and then bad choices would happen, scoop of peanut butter, bowl of oatmeal that was just too much, you name it. My coach cut one of the cardio and bumped up my food. He said he wants me to build some size first then we will start cutting soon enough. Next show is November 2nd. SO, heres where Iím at now:

1st meal. 8 eggs, 1 cup oatmeal
    2nd meal 8oz meat 1 banana
    3rd meal 8oz meat 1 cup sweet potato
    4th meal 8oz meat 1 cup sweet potato
    5th meal 8oz meat 1 cup sweet potato
    6th meal 8oz meat 1 cup veggies

I try to mix up the proteins because damn, thats a lot of food....Still at 2 gallons of water and we have been reading a lot of positive information on Metformin, so weíre running that 1 500mg pill in the AM and 1 500mg in the afternoon. With me living at 8-9% bodyfat right now were excited to see what the results are.

As for gear stuff, still feeling great and still seeing some amazing results from PSL gear. Literally could not ask for a better source guys, pharmacy grade stuff here. I stand by my word so much that I just ordered my PCT and off season recovery from PSL. I always order international from them because itís a little cheaper and the packaging is always spot on. Iíve never had one get seized and they always come through. But, be sure to get your order in quick, it can take some time getting through customs.

Something interesting that I have noticed. My coach says its because my metabolism is running much faster than before. On the days when I felt like shit and had to have a carb source late in the day, the later I ate the worse my night was. Literally woke up and thought I pissed the bed, but it was just sweat. Tren has a tendency to cause night sweats anyway, but if you have issues with that while on this stuff, limit your last meal to proteins only and give yourself some time to digest before you go to bed. I always run hot on tren, but night sweats dont really get to me to bad, unless I eat late....OBVI!

I dont have any pics today guys but I wanted to drop an update for my peeps! Ill be showing some chest comparison pics here later this month when I get huge!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Right on bro, keep killing it.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Current status!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40CC1198-980A-49E0-BD54-998ED676982E.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	11958Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0226F042-C241-4516-AA50-681B322A640E.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	11959Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85F97771-29E4-4B0D-B1B2-D8A83D49CCB5.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	11960

Whats up guys, sorry for the long delay I have been super fucking busy around here. Well Im 2 weeks from the real show and its a qualifier. My focus has been on gaining some size in the chest and arms. We upped my proteins to 8oz each serving, and my carbs are at 1 cup oatmeal 1st thing and 8 eggs, gross. Then i get 1 cup of rice or sweet potato with the next 3 meals. We are not cutting anything until my last week out. Ive maintained all my gains and Im sittin at about 10/11% bodyfat right now. Still feel amazing with my PSL gear no complaints there, I did bump my testosterone up a little and my masteron down a little in an effort to get that size.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking good in the home stretch!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Final results, Mens Physique....

Whats up everyone, sorry for the long delay.... Ive been waiting for my photos to come in so I could share them with you for my final post. Heres how it went,

Competed in three divisions and placed 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd! That 3rd place was a win in my book, it was in an open class with experienced veterans half my age, and I came in HOT!!!

As for my experience throughout this journey, during the last few days we really just cut my water down, there was no need for nutritional cutting as my weight held from my exhibition show 6 weeks prior to this competition.

As for gear, no complaints! Bottomline if you want medical grade gear, then you need to go with PSL! Theres no way around it they have the best on the market in my experience thus far. Ive since cut back and weaned myself back down to TRT dosing. Let me tell you this, after being on Tren for that amount of time, the come off has to be gradual. I literally could not sleep when I tried to quit cold turkey. My bloodwork came back this last week and I gotta spend some recovery time, all those orals had an effect. Other than that Im back on TRT and feeling great, I do miss my high Test levels though. Iím down to 620 now, back to human levels.....

In closing this forum out let me assure you that I have the utmost confidence in the guys at PSL. They are real and they are professionals. You cant go wrong.

Ive also got to give a shout out to Jozif and say thank you for joining me on this ride and we will be in contact again my friend, fo SHO!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AEF6A2A4-D4CF-4C8E-8A09-BA46C23870B0.jpg 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	11977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2988E2F8-561D-44B7-BFB1-ABFAB9E39845.jpg 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	11978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A577D1A-DD4D-4C5F-8C3D-C0D3673B392C.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	11979

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro...great update looking good...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well done fella.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very nice, congrats

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    one of the best physiques we have seen on here yet. kudos
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345