Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1.5G of test a week

wasuj24

Registered
I'm looking to run acsteroid cycle with just testosterone and I want to run 1500mgs a week
I’m 24 years old
This will be my 2nd cycle
first cycle I did 500 mg a week and didn't have as good results as I was expecting
I figure this time might as well up the ante a little bit
what do you think I will gain if I run 1.5G of test a week and will my libido go up?

That is entirely too much gear, and while we’re at it, you should get bloods done to check your recovery from last cycle and wait until your late 20’s before considering shutting down your natural system again…

I'm looking to run acsteroid cycle with just testosterone and I want to run 1500mgs a week
I’m 24 years old
first cycle I did 500 mg a week and didn't have as good results as I was expecting
what do you think I will gain if I run 1.5G of test a week and will my libido go up?

1500mgs of steroids/week? call MONSTRO lol

You should stick to 500mgs of testosterone and 300mgs of primobolan that's all you need.

I’m 24 years old

Nope. Too young

you say the first time didn't go well.
what did you expect? and what did you get?
also how is your training? how long have you been training?
above all, how is your diet? macro and kcal per day?

you can also take 1.5 gr test per week, but if the rest is not on point you will get nothing.

Monstro and bodymonster approved for sure

i am not against people experimenting, a lot of pros we know run 2, 3, even 4g per week.

my advice is you better have a strong ai

bro i only approve if he old enough. plus i don't like high dose test. i like being ripped

Way to high of a test dose and to young IMO to be messing with any steroids

I’m 24 years old

Do some more research on Testosterone before using it bro.

Testosterone
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-278-profiles-all-about-testosterone/

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-284-profiles-testosterone-part-2/

I'm sure BodyMonster will say run that shit and go ahead and throw in a gram if Tren while you're at it.

Seriously though, IMO that is too much Test for most people. Obviously pros run crazy amounts of gear but they make their living off of their body.

If a first cycle at 500mg didn't get the results you wanted what do you think you will get by tripling it? Crazy sides and issues are what you'll get.

Normally I'd say maybe throw in an oral or a relatively mild compound to go along with 500mg test but I'd suggest making sure your training and diet are in check or else you will end up with subpar results again.

I'm sure BodyMonster will say run that shit and go ahead and throw in a gram if Tren while you're at it.

Seriously though, IMO that is too much Test for most people. Obviously pros run crazy amounts of gear but they make their living off of their body.

If a first cycle at 500mg didn't get the results you wanted what do you think you will get by tripling it? Crazy sides and issues are what you'll get.

Normally I'd say maybe throw in an oral or a relatively mild compound to go along with 500mg test but I'd suggest making sure your training and diet are in check or else you will end up with subpar results again.

agreed bro.

Bumping this.

Currently running 1.4 grams of prop with 100mg anavar w/ .5 adex ed and loving the cycle. I did get some water retention but thats about it. I plan on cutting back to 500 test and running the var next week though. Minimal sides accept crazy violent dreams and some night sweats.

Back
Top Bottom