Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 gram of test and intro

The result of such a dose a week: the worse acne that you will ever get! Head, face, neck, shoulders, and back. I'm not referring to pimples, I'm referring to BOILS!!!

100mgs a week is too much, not necessary. I have mad experience with anabolic and I was a very good bodybuilder and I never once used that much test. 500-750 is plenty.

My first experience with steriods i did 50ml of test-e. A old school aas user told me that the first time i did juice was going to be the best time. Even to this day i dont have a problem with putting on size. All i ever do is cut cycles

I've been around the forums forever. My favorite cycle is 1 gram of test per week. :cool: That's right 1000 mgs even for a newb, as all of us grow from a hardcore first cycle. Especially, if you get the polish steroids, omnadren and such.

Hope you guys get some good cycles going this fall season.

How can you be aware of your favorite cycle if you're a rookie? You've never tried 500mg test so it's not accurate to call it your favorite lol. And a newb using 1g of anything for a first cycle is just kinda rediculous bro. It's not something to be proud of. However welcome to Evo and do please try low doses before you continue your journey. 😊

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

Ulter has confirmed that this is not him.

So someone is using his name for fun....and to promote ntbm products.

PM me, I'll give you my number. I am now full time at evo guys.
I don't want your number bro, i am on here discussing illegal shit... the last thing I am doing is exchanging numbers with people. Thanks anyways though.

I don't want your number bro, i am on here discussing illegal shit... the last thing I am doing is exchanging numbers with people. Thanks anyways though.

Whhhhhaatttt?!?!?!?! You don't want to exchange easily traced house phone #'s with someone that might not be who he is and could be someone completely different that no one really knows? I thought that was the foundation of every super-duper illegal relationship that could get us all locked up in the big house... Wow... I've been doing this wrong all along!! Shit!

Back
Top Bottom