Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 year before and after photos

muskate

<b>V.I.P.</b>
VIP
May 22 2016 -
HhhfLGS.jpg

May 22 2017 -
J5hlqlq.jpg

Mh0gemB.jpg

I have put on roughly 20 pounds since last year.

I wish there was a secret but this is just the result of me training 6 days per week, every week with zero days off and eating 6 meals a day every day like clock work.

Last year I made the decision to give up modelling and get back into bodybuilding. I was forcing myself to stay small for modelling. I really missed bodybuilding and lifting heavy weight. It was the best decision I ever made.

One thing that really helped was I started doing 3 shakes and 3 meals per day. I have always struggled with eating enough and making half of my meals shakes has been a god send. I boil hot water with a kitchen kettle and pour it over instant oatmeal. I let that sit for 20 minutes and then stir in 2 scoops of whey isolate (I use the cinnamon oatmeal wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com). I also mix in a scoop of greens powder and some natural almond butter. Super easy, super quick and really easily digesting. There is no way I would have been able to put on all the weight without that.

I think another 15-20 pounds would be optimal for my physique.

Those simple shake meals definitely help! Especially if you're like me and don't always have an appetite, I've switched it up a little and I now do it with cream of brown rice (easier digesting for me) with protein and macadamia nut oil because I don't like the thickness the pb adds! But essentially I follow the same protocol for great off season results!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

looking great

since this is a gear forum, may I ask what (if anything) have you run in terms of gear to augment your training?

awesome work ethic and you have made tremendous gains to show for it

Those simple shake meals definitely help! Especially if you're like me and don't always have an appetite, I've switched it up a little and I now do it with cream of brown rice (easier digesting for me) with protein and macadamia nut oil because I don't like the thickness the pb adds! But essentially I follow the same protocol for great off season results!

I'm actually a HUGE fan of cream of rice and macadamia nut oil but both are really expensive here in Canada. That's the main reason for the oatmeal and natural almond butter. Costco carries both and makes it really affordable.

If cream of rice and macadamia nut oil wasn't over 10 times more expensive, I would probably use that instead as well.

I'm actually a HUGE fan of cream of rice and macadamia nut oil but both are really expensive here in Canada. That's the main reason for the oatmeal and natural almond butter. Costco carries both and makes it really affordable.

If cream of rice and macadamia nut oil wasn't over 10 times more expensive, I would probably use that instead as well.
Holy shit 10 times more expensive?!? That's so wild! Yeah its only marginally more expensive for me and I justify it by the fact that I eat less meat so I don't spend as much on that haha

Bro that's a great transformation! Keep working and inspiring!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Damn, you got huge bro. This physique definitely suits you.

Lol keep taking the advice I give you in all the emails you send me and you will put together just as impressive of a one year transformation for yourself :)

yeah dude you need to come to FL during beach season and we will walk down the beach and we can see how many #'s you can get lol

the chicks will go nuts over you down here. then you marry one and you can move down here and help me get rich ;)

yeah dude you need to come to FL during beach season and we will walk down the beach and we can see how many #'s you can get lol

the chicks will go nuts over you down here. then you marry one and you can move down here and help me get rich ;)

I'm working on it Steve. With how my marks are looking, I should be able to get a full scholarship at the University of Florida for my Ph D. I would love to be able to become a dual citizen and move to the US.

Those are nice clean gains!! Great work bud. I am impressed

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom