Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 day water fast completed today

stevesmi

Staff
Guys I put together a helluva log of a 10 day water fast which should be published in the next week or two with daily pictures, almost hourly updates and a complete story. There really isn't anything like this anywhere on the internet so this will be the first time someone who isn't some health hippy or average joe has done this and logged it.

Basically I wanted to see if a seasoned athlete who has been lifting for years what would happen. This isn't my first rodeo with water fasting. I did a 5 day water fast earlier this year and typically do 1 24 hour fast weekly. There are tons of health benefits to fasting whether you are an average joe or a gym rat etc.

and yes I did not eat ANYTHING for 10 days. and no I didn't die from it.

All that will be explained in my log but I wanted to give you a sneak preview of one of my final pics. Also I wanted to destroy this ridiculous myth that you MUST eat every 2 hours or that you MUST get in 2X your bodies protein a day to keep muscle. Do I look like I lost muscle in this picture? just asking

Fasting seems to be growing in popularity now. The Eat less principle is all the rage on social media now. I think people are finding out that we have been lied to by the food companies. Eating a lot of food causes a lot of problems with gastro, diabetes, cancer, and other diseases. If you are one of those people (like I used to be) that depends on carbs to function daily or to get in a workout you can train your brain to not be like that. I trained 10 days during my fast and I actually had great workouts during all that.

Last edited:
Awesome!

Ive tried training whilst fasting and only recently i have been trying to do it on a regular basis, i found Extreme benefits from training whilst fasting, benefits such as:
1. Better sleep
2. Leaner mid section
3. Feeling of more energy throughout the day
4. Easier breathing
5. Muscles actually recovering quicker

I feel assif it gives the body a break from all the food we eat and allows our body and digestive system to sorta "relax" and i done some research on fasting and there was so much benefits including the body repairs cells in a fasting state.

Also sometimes i dont fast, and i abstain from meat for a day or two and i get the same feeling.

Hope they come out with some more research into this topic, as it's very intresting!

This was a great experiment. I think once the articles come out a lot of guys will be interested in trying it. I think I will try a 24 hour fast here and there first and see how it goes. The challenge for me is having a family so I cant have zero food in the house. It will require a lot of will power.

That's interesting. Did you not at some point become greatly weakened?

I was weakened during the fast a bit.. I wasn't able to really put 100% into my workouts, but my energy was very high and never ending

since I have come off my fast my strength is actually HIGHER than it was prior.

there are reasons for this, ironically when you fast you increase ghrelin which is your hunger hormone. so you can actually use fasting to bulk up muscle

I actually miss my fast, I felt great during it. my next one will be a 2 weeker

did you do cardio while fasting?

sorry for the overly personal question...but did you get bad shits a few days in?

This is awesome! Very interested to see what your results were. You're right there's not much detailed info when it comes to this type of prolonged fasting and exercise.

did you do cardio while fasting?

sorry for the overly personal question...but did you get bad shits a few days in?

once the log is published you will see.

but i had diarhea a couple days in for a couple days

the real diarhea hits when you come off the fast. your first couple liquid meals are going to go right through, your digestion system is shutdown. by the next day it is back working again..

Hello,
I am planing to do a water fast on tren e and test e. I would love to read about your experience and educate myself more regarding this topic. I would greatly appreciate it if I can get the link to your log or you could just tell me how it was and your results. My goal is to drop fat (drop 15 pounds of pure fat while maintaining my muscle in worst case scenario *i know it’s almost impossible even with extra support lol but I wanna give it a shot)

Awesome. Anxious to read your review and results. I usually work out around 5-7AM, get to work, eat a light breakfast by 9am, then don't eat again till 6:30 pm or so.
It has produced great results for me so far leaning out and losing weight. I think I can go longer, so I really would be interested to see how your weight, mood, and composition changed day by day.

Thanks,

Looks like this 3 year old post was bumped.

I believe Steve has since done a 19 day water fast.

I generally fast 16-18 hours a day and I feel much better with this eating style. I used to also fast for 24-36 hours every week or two, thinking about throwing that back in. I've also been contemplating an extended fast of 3-4 days.

Fasting is a very good for your body but you need to cycle in some type of fiber. When you fast your body dumps toxins and the fiber helps absorb it. Psyllium husk or apples are great.

Looks like this 3 year old post was bumped.

I believe Steve has since done a 19 day water fast.

I generally fast 16-18 hours a day and I feel much better with this eating style. I used to also fast for 24-36 hours every week or two, thinking about throwing that back in. I've also been contemplating an extended fast of 3-4 days.

bro this is steves 9 day fast...
https://www.evolutionary.org/fasting-day-1/

steves 19 day water fast story...
https://www.evolutionary.org/my-19-day-water-fast-story/

this covers it. if anyone has more questions you can always check out my fasting Ebook. it goes through a lot of info you won't find anywhere, it is a guide you can print out and follow anytime. also you can hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult/coaching and i can guide you through your fast. right now is the best time to fast as fasting is the #1 way to boost immune system.

I began fasting last year. I actually did a 1 month fast while high on cough syrup, it made me numb to hunger pangs so it was pretty easy. I wouldn’t recommend that however. You need to take like a bottle a day for that effect.

Anyway, I’m stressed and have had a poor diet. I’ve had to fast to shed the unwanted fat. I personally don’t go to the gym and drink a lot of Coke Zero. I know I have bad habits. But I’m about to start a 5-7 day fast. Make use of this quarantine time without access to my gym.

A great all to use while fasting is the LIFE app.

Back
Top Bottom