Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 days of amoxicillin on cycle ?

Damn. Pick it back up in 10 days or just scrap the cycle?

How long have you been on cycle?

If you have been running it and are approaching 8-10 weeks you could stop the cycle, run your antibiotics, then start your PCT after the 2 week break.

If you just started options are run the test without the tren like Steve said and then you could add it back after the sinus infection is gone.

How long have you been on cycle?

If you have been running it and are approaching 8-10 weeks you could stop the cycle, run your antibiotics, then start your PCT after the 2 week break.

If you just started options are run the test without the tren like Steve said and then you could add it back after the sinus infection is gone.

Week 4 of the test and just started week 2 of tren ace. I get a sinus infection once a year like clockwork, Florida weather + cigar bar. I don’t even smoke either. I was only going to run 6 weeks of tren since I’m a first timer

Week 4 of the test and just started week 2 of tren ace. I get a sinus infection once a year like clockwork, Florida weather + cigar bar. I don’t even smoke either. I was only going to run 6 weeks of tren since I’m a first timer

yea so lets say you are running 12 weeks of the test you could drop the tren, recover, and add it back for the last 4-6 weeks if you wanted.

Have to concur with the others on dropping the tren. Hope you feel better soon!

Sinus infection, 10 days of amoxicillin. Running test and tren right now anything I need to know ?

No. Just come off it as soon as you can.

Thanks again guy,
Dylan thanks for the free YouTube content man “safer and more effective ways to use Trenbolone” ...glad I’m on tren ace and not Enanthate.

whatever is causing this to be a yearly thing for you, just make sure in the future you don't run a cycle during that time, especially tren as it will weaken your immunity bigtime and yes i would stop it entirely asap and let it get out of your system

also i would implement fasting and colloidial silver ahead of it.

Back
Top Bottom