bannednutrition.com

Thread: 10 years of TRT, coming off

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

10 years of TRT, coming off

my doctor has had me on test gel for the past 10 years which has put my test levels in the 600 range. my problem has been estrogen which has been super high and my doctor put me on adex which got my estrogen back in line. the problems is my libido went to shit and i want to get my wife pregnant. so now my doctor wants me off everything and wants to put me on clomid and hcg and then re-test me, and now on top of that my prostate is large so he wants to put me on finasteride.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you know i get these stories a lot from clients who come to me crying. we live in an era where over prescribing is considered normal. this doctor does not remotely have any clue what he is doing. just stop listening to this guy
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is a mess. Go see an actual endo rather than this person

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Had very similar results with past docs until I found the right one. One had me delete the Test and just run hcg and clomid, which made me feel like dogshit. It wasn't until I reintroduced the Test with hcg and a low dose of anastrozole, under the care of an awesome Urologist, that I felt awesome and had my nuts again. Was thinking about the kid thing too which is why we added the hcg but now I just like having my nuts back.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clements8 View Post
    my doctor has had me on test gel for the past 10 years which has put my test levels in the 600 range. my problem has been estrogen which has been super high and my doctor put me on adex which got my estrogen back in line. the problems is my libido went to shit and i want to get my wife pregnant. so now my doctor wants me off everything and wants to put me on clomid and hcg and then re-test me, and now on top of that my prostate is large so he wants to put me on finasteride.
    You dint need to come off to get her pregnant that will just make shit worse

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im sure you know this but the test gel is horrible.

Id find another doctor and get on injectable test.

Having said that agreed with Jrizzy you dont need to come off TRT you should be able to add HCG and hopefully get your wife pregnant.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Start over with a brand new doctor and protocol. I am going to work on a TRT sticky very soon because I keep seeing such awful protocols and it drives me insane.

What you want to do is closely mimic what your body would naturally do. To do this you first want to stick to injections so your dose is consistent. Gels and creams are much more inefficient at that. Then, you want to use as low of a dose as possible to put your test in the upper end of normal. You should be injecting as often as possible to mimic your body producing testosterone every single day. Daily injections would be ideal (subq or IM is fine). If not, EOD or at minimum twice per week. Even though you are using long esters, this will make a huge difference. The last thing is estrogen. You NEVER use an AI on TRT. If your estrogen is too high then either your test is too high or you are not injecting frequent enough.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    damn bro i feel sorry for you... what a mess. don't even know where to start
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.