Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Cycle Log Test Tren HGH Anavar

BB1981

Registered
I have learned so much from this forum I figured I should try and contribute something.

I am 38 year old 6 foot male 30 days into a 12 week cycle. I am up from 209 to 219 pounds and down from 19 to 17% BF on my scale (I know, not super accurate). My abs are more visible but water weight is up.

I like tren and this time I am running it with low dose test. Last cycle I ran them at the same MG 500/500 and had more sides. Thirty days in I really have very little sides. Sleeping warm but good (probably GH helping here).

I am using Adex instead of aromasin this cycle and feel that its doing a better job controlling water and BP. Last cycle resting heart rate and BP were sky high. So far my resting HR is only up from 57 to 62 avg.

Pre cycle bloods looked good, really happy with 155 (62 HDL) total cholesterol since I know its going up!

I am focusing on heavy compound lifts 5X5 style with some detail work and cardio 3 times per week. Squatted 365X5 ATG and benched 255X5 new PR's Saturday.

Diet is clean with protein mostly coming from chicken breast, turkey breast, egg whites, fat free cottage cheese and milk. Calories are around 2,600 daily, 310G protein, 200G Carbs, 60G fats. In the final six weeks I am thinking about tapering down carbs to reduce calories by 50 per week to finish at 2300 calories.

250mg Test E - 12 weeks
400mg Tri Tren Blend - 12 Weeks
HGH - 4IU split daily will continue into PCT and beyond
50 mg Proviron ed - 12 weeks
50MG Anavar - Final 6 weeks

Arimidex .5 mg eod
Caber .25 3X a week
Liver Support 3X Daily
Fish oil, multi, magnesium etc.
A SHITLOAD OF ACNE CREAM - No acne yet though!! :cool:

PCT: I will be running the perfect PCT

I will try and provide updates and feel free to ask questions.

Thanks everyone. The scale is probably not the most accurate, but moreso for me than my wife as she has a six pack and it says she has 19% bodyfat as well. She does carry her weight differently but I would say she is lower. Here is a picture from the first week, two days into the cycle I believe. Starting.jpg

I had some acne issues as of recently, not much just some systic acne that popped up on my forehead and was super annoying. Like one would go away and another would pop up right after. super painful and not able to pop. I got a whole bunch of acne cream but the what really helped was stealing some of my wifes super girly face wash. I will look up the brand but using this once a day, while using some weird pink drying lotion on the spots worked wonders for me. I guess you dont want to strip all the oil off your face just the bacteria and dirt. Add a little sun and it all cleared up evenutally. sorry for going off topic but thought it was worth mentioning because the OP had it listed.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone. The scale is probably not the most accurate, but moreso for me than my wife as she has a six pack and it says she has 19% bodyfat as well. She does carry her weight differently but I would say she is lower. Here is a picture from the first week, two days into the cycle I believe.View attachment 11837

I would say closer to 13-15 to be honest

13-15%..... man you're really nice. I have prescription salycylic acid and retinA combo gel, but so far I haven't had a single issue so the tube remains sealed...

Yeah, I think your scale is a dirty stinking liar too. Best of luck with the remainder of your cycle!

Thanks! I just ordered a new scale that hooks up to an app with all kinds of features and blah blah blah. Maybe it will be a little more accurate and the app will keep historical trends.

Everything is still rolling along nicely. No side effects except slightly warm sleeping. Blood pressure is still great and the acne meds are still sealed. I am down a pound from my max of 219 to 218 with body fat on the new scale down from 15.3% to 14.4%.

I hit 375X5 on squats this week and 265X5 on bench. My deadlift is up a ton to a still sad 295X5. It's never something I have focused on and although I don't find it heavy to pull, I struggle with the grip (Not a grip strength champion) and don't want to use versa grips as those seem like a crutch.

I will be starting anavar to finish the cycle next week. The only tweak I am considering is to up the test E to 375MG a week in two jabs. Right now I am doing it once a week 250MG (first time I have tried that) and the levels don't feel as balanced as in previous cycles. I will post an updated pic next week at the halfway point.

Everything is still rolling along nicely. No side effects except slightly warm sleeping. Blood pressure is still great and the acne meds are still sealed. I am down a pound from my max of 219 to 218 with body fat on the new scale down from 15.3% to 14.4%.

I hit 375X5 on squats this week and 265X5 on bench. My deadlift is up a ton to a still sad 295X5. It's never something I have focused on and although I don't find it heavy to pull, I struggle with the grip (Not a grip strength champion) and don't want to use versa grips as those seem like a crutch.

I will be starting anavar to finish the cycle next week. The only tweak I am considering is to up the test E to 375MG a week in two jabs. Right now I am doing it once a week 250MG (first time I have tried that) and the levels don't feel as balanced as in previous cycles. I will post an updated pic next week at the halfway point.
Try out a hook grip. It will hurt your thumbs at first, but it let's you grip a ton more. If that fails it might be worth using mixed grip or straps while you work on grip strength.

Halfway through the cycle and feeling great. Down to 217 and 14.1% BF. Starting anavar today to finish out the cycle. I also picked up some taurine in case I have any issues with back pumps...

IMG_2261.jpg

Back
Top Bottom