Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week Sarms1 Cardarine, LGD, Ostarine, and S4 Log

samzilla

Registered
whats up guys, this is going to be my first post here on this forum. I have recently come off my first cycle of AAS, I had tried Ostarine and gw from several different peptide companies and got very poor results for my PCT I didn't want to take any chances so I bit the bullet and ordered osta and gw from sarms1 I thought they were extremely overpriced at least I knew I would be getting a real product for my PCT needless to say it way exceeded my expectations and the results I got were nothing short of amazing. I actually looked better During and After my pct and got more compliments then when I was on cycle so now as a bridge between Cycles I took advantage of the buy two get one free deal at sarms1 and ordered a three pack of each Cardarine, LGD, and S4. I had Ostarine remaining from a past order since my order was over 500 dollars they threw in a free bottle of s4 for a total of four bottles I just received it all today and will be starting tomorrow. I will be running a 12 week cycle with the following doses.
Ostarine 25mg
LGD-4033 10mg
Cardarine 15-20mg
S4 80mg
my current stats are 25yo, 195lb. 6'3 10.5% bf. I'm hoping I can add 10 pounds in 12 weeks as well as lose some more body fat and just get shredded. I'm also taking peptides cjc np dac and ghrp6 3x daily. any suggestions are highly appreciated.

if I'm not mistaken they create and magnify pulses of Growth Hormone release. Kind of like an alternative to taking actual synthetic hgh since I've been on them I sleep so much better, I've been getting leaner, my skin and hair look better, ghrp6 is supposed to make you hungry because I believe it mimics or releases grehlin most people use it on bulking cycles just for the increase in appetite but it really doesn't affect my appetite at all I don't get any hungry or from it and I've tried it from 3 different sources and tried dosing as high as 300 micrograms. on Friday I'm also going to be ordering HCGenerate and I have plenty of dspark left that I will also be taking. I do also need to order some Aromasin to keep on hand just in case unless the arimistane in the dspark is sufficient I'm not sure on that one if any one could answer that for me that would be great.

bro do NOT start andarine s4 @ 80mgs...please start at 25mgs /day and work your way up to avoid vision sides....

Ok I'll do that. Should I just take 25mg at once or split it into two separate 12.5mg doses? I know s4 has a much shorter half life compared to the other two sarms.

Ok I'll do that. Should I just take 25mg at once or split it into two separate 12.5mg doses? I know s4 has a much shorter half life compared to the other two sarms.

bro split 12.5mgs AM and 12.5mgs pre workout...on off days take before bed instead of preworkout...

Why take ostarine with LGD? They work on the same receptor

ostarine is very good with joint and body repair.

all sarms are good with that but ostarine is the best. so it can really be a good idea to stack it in

Your cycle is looking good. Was going to tell you about the S4 dosag being too high, but @gearhead already mentioned that. So all I can say, is that it is going to be an awesome cycle for you.

Glad you decided for s1 - they might be expensive, but the quality of the product and customer service are just perfect, so it is well worth its money.

Your cycle is looking good. Was going to tell you about the S4 dosag being too high, but @gearhead already mentioned that. So all I can say, is that it is going to be an awesome cycle for you.

Glad you decided for s1 - they might be expensive, but the quality of the product and customer service are just perfect, so it is well worth its money.

Yea and the way I see it with the other sources sarms I tried before id need way more to get the same effect as sarms1s product so it might actually end up costing more. plus the way I see it I'd rather pay a little bit more money any day to know for sure what I'm putting my body and how much of it as well so it's definitely more than worth it plus I looked into storm sarmsearch as well and I don't see them possibly having much higher quality as sarms1 and once I saw their prices I had no problem going to sarms1. Shit the buy two get one free saved me alot of money and plus like I said since my order was over 500 they even threw in an additional bottle of s4 so I'm set! And they even upgraded it to express shipping and I ordered Saturday and the next business day Tuesday it was at my house. It would have probably been there monday if it wasn't a holiday so this time I was blown away by how fast I got it pretty much one business day. they upgraded it to express worried because the last time I ordered from them for my PCT it took over a week to get it so they more than made up for it all in all I'm very happy with them. And like I said its my first run with s4 or lgd so I'm exited! I'll be doing a video log as well. I'll start on that tonight once I get off work.

Yea and the way I see it with the other sources sarms I tried before id need way more to get the same effect as sarms1s product so it might actually end up costing more. plus the way I see it I'd rather pay a little bit more money any day to know for sure what I'm putting my body and how much of it as well so it's definitely more than worth it plus I looked into storm sarmsearch as well and I don't see them possibly having much higher quality as sarms1 and once I saw their prices I had no problem going to sarms1. Shit the buy two get one free saved me alot of money and plus like I said since my order was over 500 they even threw in an additional bottle of s4 so I'm set! And they even upgraded it to express shipping and I ordered Saturday and the next business day Tuesday it was at my house. It would have probably been there monday if it wasn't a holiday so this time I was blown away by how fast I got it pretty much one business day. they upgraded it to express worried because the last time I ordered from them for my PCT it took over a week to get it so they more than made up for it all in all I'm very happy with them. And like I said its my first run with s4 or lgd so I'm exited! I'll be doing a video log as well. I'll start on that tonight once I get off work.

good stuff, i really look foward to the video

Back
Top Bottom