Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

14 yr old gay boy + girl slumber party.. ok??

SpyWizard

Registered
Alright,

these girls 13-14 want to have a sleep over, they want a "Gay" 14 yr old boy to be at the party and sleep over with them..

Yea or nay, what do you think??

If it was my daughter I wouldnt accept it. Because the first thought in my mind is the guy is pretending to be gay or something

so my vote is nay

NO. Not at all, not in todays world. Hes just saying that until the close come off. Tomorrow he will B bi, or they made him strait. The girl is just trying to C how far U let her go, wants to know what she can get away with. Even if hes gay there will B some girl that will want to test that & C how far she can get with him.

Id probably allow it, esp if there are going to be other girls there. I was 14 once and one of my best friends was gay. He stayed the night all the time.

If I knew the kid and I got the gay vibe from him then I would allow it. If he were a stranger that I never met I would want to meet him a few times before I allowed a sleepover. If I don't get the gay vibe I would never allow it. Kids are coming out sooner and sooner in life, but it seems to be the feminine gay that comes out.... maybe because it can't be hidden, or girls enjoy having a gay friend.... I mean there are so many factors in today's culture, but more power to them. As long as they're not lying :)

Here's my take on it..

Why do I need to know his sexual preference?? I mean and how does he know his sexual preference at 14?? that brings up a whole nother thread but this was on the radio.

When my girls were younger, it was no.. I raised a neice as well and she tried to pass a "Transsexual" off as a girl for a sleep over.. it wasn't ok then either..

My son won't be doing sleep overs except for in my house... And he can't have Lesbians sleeping over either..

at that age, gay or straight, he will foike a toilet paper roll, much less a buch of equally horny teen age girls.

do NOT allow this to happen!

at that age, puberty is a hormone driven roller coaster where logic and family values take a back seat to sexual urges.

guys, girls, gay/straight/questioning...it's all the same.

would you lock a recovering alcoholic in a room full of booze?

Nay. I would not allow this. Gay or not, at this age you always want to explore and experiment so I would not be the one to give a place to try it.

Playing the devil's advocate here... wouldn't that be like treating the child like a leper? He can't go to boy or girl slumber parties?

Maybe the best thing is, he comes to the party but has to leave by 10pm.

I rather have him not allowed then come to find out him instegating a "I bet none of you girls could turn me straight no matter what you did" game

Playing the devil's advocate here... wouldn't that be like treating the child like a leper? He can't go to boy or girl slumber parties?

Maybe the best thing is, he comes to the party but has to leave by 10pm.
perhaps if the party is supervised by one of the parents, sitting quietly over the corner, looking over the top of a book or newspaper, this would be ok.

although it's been a long time since I was a clean cut, serious minded, shy, well brought up but terminally-horny southern babtist teenager; i can still recall what it was like. my two year younger sister would come into my room to use the the only extension telephone (this was wayyyy before cell phones) in our family's house to talk with her girlfriends. i was shocked at what came out of HER mouth, talking to her friends!! and this was before cable tv and the internet.

a brief, 8 or 9 second "ride" will bring on 21 years of responsibility!

I am trying to picture a lot of gay friends I had growing up and they seemed to be very very gay, as in... eww gross poonanay is gross.

You know easy solve.... bring over another gay friend. :)

It's the bi's you've gotta worry about these days. Everyone seems to be bisexual.

I am trying to picture a lot of gay friends I had growing up and they seemed to be very very gay, as in... eww gross poonanay is gross.

You know easy solve.... bring over another gay friend. :)

It's the bi's you've gotta worry about these days. Everyone seems to be bisexual.

hmmm.... a deft solution! why didn't "I" (of all people here!) think of this?

Even if he brought his gay friend I wouldn't buy it. Cause at 14 you don't know who you are, your mind damn sure has not developed enough at that point to be like "this is who I am this is what I want in life" it's all about doing stuff on impulse and add thatto a bubbling pot of hormones, psh you don't what you want at 14. Get outta here with all that

It was a joke.. :)

And I do believe that many gay people KNOW they're gay at 14. People said they knew they were gay since they were 5, they just didn't know that THAT was gay. They couldn't identify themselves as something but they knew their attraction for same sex was there.

I had my first crush at age 4. His name was Michael and he was beautiful and I wanted him to like me over my other two friends. I WAS FOUR.

No sorry Mel that wasn't aimed at you I was just saying "get outta here" at the situation lol sorry! And I was in a debate with a guy just yesterday saying how he thinks that people that say they are born gay are delusional and bein gay is choice it's not something your geneticly tuned to be..he seemed really closed minded and very religious but as far as when people know they are gay I have no idea and I'm open to believing they have known since they could remember but yea ihave no idea where I was goin with this

LOL

Ooh I wish I was in that conversation with you :0) I think I could have made him cry into submission.

Back
Top Bottom