Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15mg or 30mg

The literature shows that the HGH pulse from nutrobal is maxed out at around 10-15mg.

However, higher dosages increase IGF-1 in a linear fashion

If your goal is fat loss - 15mg for 6 months
If your goal is muscle building - 30mg for 3 months

The literature shows that the HGH pulse from nutrobal is maxed out at around 10-15mg.

However, higher dosages increase IGF-1 in a linear fashion

If your goal is fat loss - 15mg for 6 months
If your goal is muscle building - 30mg for 3 months

thanks for the reply, i was thinking of running it in my pct and then after to cut fat and also keep my muscle during my pct? gaining muscle is not a big deal as i was hoping to do that during my cycle.

if i were to run mk677 should i run 15mg for 6 months or 30mg for 3 months?

You don't say why your using it. If I could guess stuff I'd do the lotto numbers.

Just what dosage would be most beneficial, mostly fat loss and maintaining muscle during pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I refer you to Muskates either or reply above.

Cos we have no way to know whether or not we will get a truthful reply here's what needs to be said.

If a user IS 18 they don't need anything like a GH. And it wont matter whether it's 15mg or 30mg and for three months or 6 months.

The 18 year olds we get on this site seem all too keen to go on some sort of PED. They DON'T NEED IT. If they have something medically wrong with them then any such help as required will be being given to them by a medic. You know... like a set of smashed balls or a under functioning piturity gland. Otherwise they should, by rights have just about as high a naturally occurring test or GH level as it's possible to have. That and they and they will almost certainly be miles away from having maxed out themselves physically.

This applies (cos I looked) to all the sarms cycle questions Purefew asked - if he's 18

Last edited:
clearly doesnt want to answer the question nor listen to anyone so someone just needs to learn the hard way...

clearly doesnt want to answer the question nor listen to anyone so someone just needs to learn the hard way...

For peopl asking yes I am 18 almost 19, I never replyed faster cuz I was busy and don’t wanna spend my whole life on this forum

Purefew ... all you need at this point is a good multi and protein .. you should NOT be running PED’s as your body is still developing . Your just going to mess yourself up . We are trying to help you not jump all over your ass . Your just not understanding the damage your going to do by starting PED’s this early in the game .

Simple answer and an honest answer was not meant to come off angry or anything

So can you tell me - honestly - why you feel the need to use anything even close to PED (sarms, roids etc etc) when you're as young as you are.

Back
Top Bottom