Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 week cut transformation with Testosterone cypionate

Russdog38

Registered
Hello everyone, I Russell K. plan to do some winter cutting and get into the best shape of my life.
I will be doing cardio every other day and hitting the weights every other day as well.
The dosage of Testosterone cypionate I will be taking will be 75mgs every other day.
I will keep my diet on point and do my best for my little girl to look like a man who she can be proud of.
Please come and check out my progress every week and cheer this chubby man into steel and iron.

Week 1

Beginning pics are always the worst but I intend to be totally honest and apparent with the shots.
No photo editing and picking the absolute best. I want to show what hard work looks like and what
75 mgs of testosterone can do to help cut along side a decent meal plan can do.

Beginning pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20210203_174507.jpg
    IMG_20210203_174507.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20210203_174530.jpg
    IMG_20210203_174530.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 68
Russ at least bump that up to 100mgs EOD, 75mgs is not enough. You'll need at least 400mgs/week for a cycle.
Also you need an ai like aromasin you have high bodyfat so your estrogen is high, need an AI or you wont get lean. At least 12.5mgs EOD

Can see a difference from your post last year. Keep it up. What are you doing for cardio?

Hello everyone, I Russell K. plan to do some winter cutting and get into the best shape of my life.
I will be doing cardio every other day and hitting the weights every other day as well.
The dosage of Testosterone cypionate I will be taking will be 75mgs every other day.
I will keep my diet on point and do my best for my little girl to look like a man who she can be proud of.
Please come and check out my progress every week and cheer this chubby man into steel and iron.

Brother i think you need to learn more about cycles or hire a coach . why use cypionato EOD , just do all dosage one day and you are ok .

Week 3 update

Hello everyone.
Thanks for chiming in, in the past few weeks.
This is the update.
I down to 3 smaller meals a day. I have a very slow metabolism.
Well everyone here is the updated pics.
Thanks in advance for your help and comments.

Attachments

• IMG_20210216_182555.jpg
    IMG_20210216_182555.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20210216_182415.jpg
    IMG_20210216_182415.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20210216_182353.jpg
    IMG_20210216_182353.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 36
Russ dog good to see an update, keep working hard.

Hello everyone.
This is the update.

buddy do me a favor and eat in a 2-4 hour window only. fast for the rest of the day and night. forget the metabolism excuse, that is just not true

Hello everyone.
This is the update.

bro you look thick in these pics. how much weight you down?

Back
Top Bottom