Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: 16 year old cycle

  1. #11
    Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA kolkata
    Posts
    2,630
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No steroids under 25 year my 1st cycle when i was 32 , dont and dont do
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

  2. #12
    Proficient Brother Pigsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    50
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I started late 44 years old.

  3. #13
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,696
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maximrect View Post
    Hey, I was wondering what everyones opinion is on what the youngest age is to start your first cycle. I'm 16 years old myself and just have some questions you know? From what ive read there isn't a whole lot of research done on teenagers using steroids but have heard guys talking about how it'll mess up your testosterone levels in the future and that you should use your natural abilities to the max.

    I'm just wondering if anyone has medical studies that they can show to prove how much worse it is for a teenager (17 or 18) to do anabolic steroids than it would be to do them at 23 or 24 like most people say is the earliest you should start, thanks
    Medical ethics prohibit it.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #14
    Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA kolkata
    Posts
    2,630
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    I got bloods at 19 before I ever used any anabolics, or even creatine at that point. Lol I had naturally high testosterone of 1147ng/dl.

    I used prohormones and designer steroids at 19 and 20, then jumped to traditional aas at 21 ...which for the most part wasn't any stronger than the pheraplex and superdrol I'd already used.

    I will say I far exceeded most other gym goers even naturally at 18... for example I had a raw bench of 415 at 230lbs and a 565 squat in highschool. I jumped on board to train harder, longer, and more frequently which eventually lead to some injuries that I was lucky enough to realize before they became severe and fix them.

    By the time I was 24-25 my test was shot... I couldn't get my test levels to return to homeostasis and had to see an endocrinologist to be put on trt. Application of exogenous testosterone also leads to lower sperm count and may make it difficult for you to have children in the future. Definitely not a decision to take lightly, or something you may regret having done a few years down the road.
    Yes same things happen one of my friend even now a days in India some bad trainer push to use them specially dbol and winny , clen for six pack deca for muscle gain tren for rapid muscle gain and here in India problem is no act or regalution for streoids that is why you can perches it without precription even clomid and nolva Ai etc and this a big issue in Indian generation they want it instantly
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

  5. #15
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,662
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can permanently mess up you still developing endocrine system by using AAS too young. This can lead you to a lifetime of low testosterone among other issues.

  6. #16
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sisir012 View Post
    Yes same things happen one of my friend even now a days in India some bad trainer push to use them specially dbol and winny , clen for six pack deca for muscle gain tren for rapid muscle gain and here in India problem is no act or regalution for streoids that is why you can perches it without precription even clomid and nolva Ai etc and this a big issue in Indian generation they want it instantly
    you should thank india that you can get the stuff cheaper and easier as compared to west . Using roids is a personal choice but those who do it without any knowledge are really stupid and specially when every all the info is available on internet . I guess , they are too lazy to do their own research .

  7. #17
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    14
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm 17, I understand the dangers of taking them however I continue to. I believe that as long as you're smart, have continuous checkups with your GP, get your bloods done and seek advice and tips from experienced / qualified people they aren't as bad as people think. Sure it all comes down to your genetics whether or not you'll be able to say bounce back off a cycle naturally or how suppressed your test levels will be after a cycle. From my experience with my previous cycle running Test-E and Deca for 12 weeks only sides I gained was, a bit of acne (mainly on my back lol) which was easily countered with over the counter acne cream, a slight change in temper (yes I previously had a temper so I'm sure the gear didn't help).

    I'm not suggesting for you to take them, and I agree the risks are high however I think that with the proper knowledge, professional support and a healthy diet and training setup it definitely decreases those risks and dangers. Before you take them you need to decide, what your goals are, do you think you're ready, are you going to take smart doses and are you going to consistently keep an eye on yourself and your body.

  8. #18
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,614
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    smfh...............

  9. #19
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    118
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Fucking do it wish I started at 16 but make sure ur training is there!

    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    smfh...............
    If you know how to lift properly doing excessive sets and progressive overload a week u will grow!
    U should be squatting 315 bench 200 and deadlift 315. Go for it wish couldnít imagined how happy I would have been if started when i was 16 and had nasty gains! It take to long natrually! Why weight 10 years when u can have it in 10 weeks? Do research and do it properly! Start with 500 mg of test thatís the safest cycle for u right now!

  10. #20
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,696
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fbloodygow View Post
    I'm 17, I understand the dangers of taking them however I continue to. I believe that as long as you're smart, have continuous checkups with your GP, get your bloods done and seek advice and tips from experienced / qualified people they aren't as bad as people think. Sure it all comes down to your genetics whether or not you'll be able to say bounce back off a cycle naturally or how suppressed your test levels will be after a cycle. From my experience with my previous cycle running Test-E and Deca for 12 weeks only sides I gained was, a bit of acne (mainly on my back lol) which was easily countered with over the counter acne cream, a slight change in temper (yes I previously had a temper so I'm sure the gear didn't help).

    I'm not suggesting for you to take them, and I agree the risks are high however I think that with the proper knowledge, professional support and a healthy diet and training setup it definitely decreases those risks and dangers. Before you take them you need to decide, what your goals are, do you think you're ready, are you going to take smart doses and are you going to consistently keep an eye on yourself and your body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    If you know how to lift properly doing excessive sets and progressive overload a week u will grow!
    U should be squatting 315 bench 200 and deadlift 315. Go for it wish couldnít imagined how happy I would have been if started when i was 16 and had nasty gains! It take to long natrually! Why weight 10 years when u can have it in 10 weeks? Do research and do it properly! Start with 500 mg of test thatís the safest cycle for u right now!

    Take a time out until you see sense.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •