Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 year old cycle

Rather than telling me to basically shut up, I'd much rather hear your point of view and opinions on this. As a highly respected member of this forum some knowledge coming from you would be helpful I think for us youngsters!

I'm 17, I understand the dangers of taking them however I continue to. I believe that as long as you're smart, have continuous checkups with your GP, get your bloods done and seek advice and tips from experienced / qualified people they aren't as bad as people think. Sure it all comes down to your genetics whether or not you'll be able to say bounce back off a cycle naturally or how suppressed your test levels will be after a cycle. From my experience with my previous cycle running Test-E and Deca for 12 weeks only sides I gained was, a bit of acne (mainly on my back lol) which was easily countered with over the counter acne cream, a slight change in temper (yes I previously had a temper so I'm sure the gear didn't help).

I'm not suggesting for you to take them, and I agree the risks are high however I think that with the proper knowledge, professional support and a healthy diet and training setup it definitely decreases those risks and dangers. Before you take them you need to decide, what your goals are, do you think you're ready, are you going to take smart doses and are you going to consistently keep an eye on yourself and your body.

If you know how to lift properly doing excessive sets and progressive overload a week u will grow!
U should be squatting 315 bench 200 and deadlift 315. Go for it wish couldn’t imagined how happy I would have been if started when i was 16 and had nasty gains! It take to long natrually! Why weight 10 years when u can have it in 10 weeks? Do research and do it properly! Start with 500 mg of test that’s the safest cycle for u right now!

Rather than telling me to basically shut up, I'd much rather hear your point of view and opinions on this. As a highly respected member of this forum some knowledge coming from you would be helpful I think for us youngsters!

I've replied above. Read it. Then consider what you think and feel now and how it WILL change (as any search of ALL AAS forums will show). Right now, for example, the OP is ignoring those other posts and cherry picking the replies. Ergo - two posts from teenagers saying yes will be 'oh it's ok then' vs all those which said it's not. Those replies include people who did go ahead and now regret it.

Consider this. How is saying it's ok without the benefit of actually knowing if that's true helpful? It is, at best, cheer leading.

Last edited:
i've addressed this ad naseum over the years on both here and EF. and we have discussed this on the podcast many times

my old podcast co-host trevor did steroids as a teen and he could not get an erection for 2 years and had to go on TRT and a host of drugs for life just to function normal plus he had to get his sperm frozen since he was no longer producing it. you won't kill yourself using steroids, but you will absolutely destroy your reproductive system permanently and no you won't get a lick of beneifts vs. if you just got on a good diet and training program and held off on steroids till you were older.

there really isn't anything more to talk about, that is the truth and this isn't some experiment we have plenty of evidence from actual experiences of guys who used steroids as teens and now are in their 20's and have test levels lower than old guys at the old folks home down the street. you are completely disrupting your hormonal growth and changes by messing with hormones

Last edited:
I'm 17, I understand the dangers of taking them however I continue to. I believe that as long as you're smart, have continuous checkups with your GP, get your bloods done and seek advice and tips from experienced / qualified people they aren't as bad as people think. Sure it all comes down to your genetics whether or not you'll be able to say bounce back off a cycle naturally or how suppressed your test levels will be after a cycle. From my experience with my previous cycle running Test-E and Deca for 12 weeks only sides I gained was, a bit of acne (mainly on my back lol) which was easily countered with over the counter acne cream, a slight change in temper (yes I previously had a temper so I'm sure the gear didn't help).

I'm not suggesting for you to take them, and I agree the risks are high however I think that with the proper knowledge, professional support and a healthy diet and training setup it definitely decreases those risks and dangers. Before you take them you need to decide, what your goals are, do you think you're ready, are you going to take smart doses and are you going to consistently keep an eye on yourself and your body.

If you know how to lift properly doing excessive sets and progressive overload a week u will grow!
U should be squatting 315 bench 200 and deadlift 315. Go for it wish couldn’t imagined how happy I would have been if started when i was 16 and had nasty gains! It take to long natrually! Why weight 10 years when u can have it in 10 weeks? Do research and do it properly! Start with 500 mg of test that’s the safest cycle for u right now!

Trust me on this. It's tired and old and that's why we end up editing the less polite / blunt versions. We're nopt encouraged to tell you to go search - but go search. And seriously, taking advice from teens... no. Don't ask those who give you the answer you wanna here vs asking those who tell you the truth.

Probably opening myself up to people giving me shit here but I'm sure the experienced guys on here are at the end of their patience with young guys so thought I'd share personal experience.

The hardest part about being under 25 is curbing your own ego and it takes a big man to do that.. i know I wasnt mature enough myself. At 16 you are really just looking for people to say its ok to do what you want to do. I remember I went looking for steroids at the same age and thankfully I didn't use them.

I did however do a cycle when I was 19 and completely ruined my balls. It also made me extremely aggressive which caused a rollercoaster in my personal life. I wasn't an overly aggressive kid but very strong willed and it brought out the worst in me . I have friends who went to jail because of the mindset it created in them. I personally got locked up over night several times for flipping out and bashing people. I'm so ashamed of how stupid I was and it was all the steroids that made me quick to react and this big guy mentality that came with it. My test levels did bounce back to an extent but not completely and my actual testicle size did not which has always played on my mind.

I used steroids again a few times when I was 23 - 25 which I now realise was still too young some of these cycle were very short 4weekers. I was a lot more mature and didn't have the aggression problem but if I had of just followed my eating plans and trained I really didn't need it.

When you are a teenager you have so much natural testosterone to take advantage of. You also have so much learning and loving to do.

Whether you take my comment into consideration or not please just listen to this one piece of advice. Wait a bit longer, 16 is crazy young. You are in school and are basically a boy, the man version of yourself is screaming no. When you do eventually do them RUN A SOLID PCT. I Was stupid enough to not even know about PCT until I was 24 and lost my gains and nuts forever. Put my body through hell and ended up being a kg or 2 after I pissed it away.

Its good to ask questions and start learning but fill yourself with knowledge and out this idea on the shelf for a while. Your nuts are not worth screwing without.

Probably opening myself up to people giving me shit here but I'm sure the experienced guys on here are at the end of their patience with young guys so thought I'd share personal experience.

The hardest part about being under 25 is curbing your own ego and it takes a big man to do that.. i know I wasnt mature enough myself. At 16 you are really just looking for people to say its ok to do what you want to do. I remember I went looking for steroids at the same age and thankfully I didn't use them.

I did however do a cycle when I was 19 and completely ruined my balls. It also made me extremely aggressive which caused a rollercoaster in my personal life. I wasn't an overly aggressive kid but very strong willed and it brought out the worst in me . I have friends who went to jail because of the mindset it created in them. I personally got locked up over night several times for flipping out and bashing people. I'm so ashamed of how stupid I was and it was all the steroids that made me quick to react and this big guy mentality that came with it. My test levels did bounce back to an extent but not completely and my actual testicle size did not which has always played on my mind.

I used steroids again a few times when I was 23 - 25 which I now realise was still too young some of these cycle were very short 4weekers. I was a lot more mature and didn't have the aggression problem but if I had of just followed my eating plans and trained I really didn't need it.

When you are a teenager you have so much natural testosterone to take advantage of. You also have so much learning and loving to do.

Whether you take my comment into consideration or not please just listen to this one piece of advice. Wait a bit longer, 16 is crazy young. You are in school and are basically a boy, the man version of yourself is screaming no. When you do eventually do them RUN A SOLID PCT. I Was stupid enough to not even know about PCT until I was 24 and lost my gains and nuts forever. Put my body through hell and ended up being a kg or 2 after I pissed it away.

Its good to ask questions and start learning but fill yourself with knowledge and out this idea on the shelf for a while. Your nuts are not worth screwing without.

Even that isn't something I'm keen on.

There are, as per the reply above, a LOT of posts from younger guys who jumped in too soon and not only ask (as I said in one of my earlier posts) about 'restarting my HPTA' but obsess on their lost ball size.

There is absolutely no smart way to use steroids at 17. Your brain hasn't developed yet, much less your body.

There is absolutely no smart way to use steroids at 17. Your brain hasn't developed yet, much less your body.

It's a very old adage when us 'older guys' talk about feeling and thinking differently when 'you're older' but it's true. At almost every stage we get to find out the truth of what those that went before us said. Heck, at my age, my mum still gets to do that.

It's a very old adage when us 'older guys' talk about feeling and thinking differently when 'you're older' but it's true. At almost every stage we get to find out the truth of what those that went before us said. Heck, at my age, my mum still gets to do that.
Very true.

You old farts need to stop with all this logic and good advice...LOL. 16yo's don't response well to logic and common sense.

remember there is no inflection in the written word, some people are straight to the point, some can poetically get a point made and change the way people think.
Never take anything too seriously, but you have to admit, some of the Mods have some time in a belt and are not just blowing smoke.
I remember when I was 16, not sure if you even give a shit what we say, But I know the Mods want to help.

As a dad, I would smack my son on the head and then try to get him some info on the subject. He is 31 and still, hasn't started in on the pin yet.

Good Luck

One of the most stupidest things I've read in a while. Why taking steroids where at that age you can actually make shit tons of muscle by the time u hit 20 if u train hard and have sorted diet.

As for studies just go on youtube and read every single video about what is the most suited age for taking steroids and you will see. Here's the best research on a teenager that has been done, which is being caused by "dbol". You can clearly see he's been lifting for at least 10 years right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMItgwKioM

One of the most stupidest things I've read in a while. Why taking steroids where at that age you can actually make shit tons of muscle by the time u hit 20 if u train hard and have sorted diet.

As for studies just go on youtube and read every single video about what is the most suited age for taking steroids and you will see. Here's the best research on a teenager that has been done, which is being caused by "dbol". You can clearly see he's been lifting for at least 10 years right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMItgwKioM

With the amount of acne covering my back and face at age 16, I am sure my T levels were well north of 1000. I used to jack off three times a day as well. The last thing a teenager needs is exogenous testosterone.

Back
Top Bottom