Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 year old cycle

maximrect

Registered
Hey, I was wondering what everyones opinion is on what the youngest age is to start your first cycle. I'm 16 years old myself and just have some questions you know? From what ive read there isn't a whole lot of research done on teenagers using steroids but have heard guys talking about how it'll mess up your testosterone levels in the future and that you should use your natural abilities to the max.

I'm just wondering if anyone has medical studies that they can show to prove how much worse it is for a teenager (17 or 18) to do anabolic steroids than it would be to do them at 23 or 24 like most people say is the earliest you should start, thanks

Im 40 and just started using aas 2 weeks ago...i built a a shit load of muscle mass natty. Took 18 yrs but I did it...and im fucking beyond happy a waited this long...im healthy, and have a whole new adventure of fresh gains ahead of me

Im 40 and just started using aas 2 weeks ago...i built a a shit load of muscle mass natty. Took 18 yrs but I did it...and im fucking beyond happy a waited this long...im healthy, and have a whole new adventure of fresh gains ahead of me
37 and started 14--15 mos ago but what do we know?!

Please don't start at age 16, you can really mess with your body.
Keep reading, learn as much as you can.
I am sure the mods will jump in on this one,

Good Luck

I got bloods at 19 before I ever used any anabolics, or even creatine at that point. Lol I had naturally high testosterone of 1147ng/dl.

I used prohormones and designer steroids at 19 and 20, then jumped to traditional aas at 21 ...which for the most part wasn't any stronger than the pheraplex and superdrol I'd already used.

I will say I far exceeded most other gym goers even naturally at 18... for example I had a raw bench of 415 at 230lbs and a 565 squat in highschool. I jumped on board to train harder, longer, and more frequently which eventually lead to some injuries that I was lucky enough to realize before they became severe and fix them.

By the time I was 24-25 my test was shot... I couldn't get my test levels to return to homeostasis and had to see an endocrinologist to be put on trt. Application of exogenous testosterone also leads to lower sperm count and may make it difficult for you to have children in the future. Definitely not a decision to take lightly, or something you may regret having done a few years down the road.

Hey, I was wondering what everyones opinion is on what the youngest age is to start your first cycle. I'm 16 years old myself and just have some questions you know? From what ive read there isn't a whole lot of research done on teenagers using steroids but have heard guys talking about how it'll mess up your testosterone levels in the future and that you should use your natural abilities to the max.

I'm just wondering if anyone has medical studies that they can show to prove how much worse it is for a teenager (17 or 18) to do anabolic steroids than it would be to do them at 23 or 24 like most people say is the earliest you should start, thanks

I started dbol and deca at an early age of 17 and look at me . I am the best bodybuilder of all time and the only thing i did was to use it for no more than 7-10 years achive a great success and get off steroids forever . I won mr. olympia 7 times then my passion of bodybuilding was done and now i had to go 1level up so i became movie actor and at last i also became governoatot.look ."legends are not born , they are built" and i build one up and thats myself.

using steorids in moderation with clean diet is the key to have less sides but make sure to use it for several years , enjoy it and have the time of your life and get off them and let your body recover and life rest of life happy like arnold myself.

No steroids under 25 year my 1st cycle when i was 32 , dont and dont do

Medical ethics prohibit it.

I got bloods at 19 before I ever used any anabolics, or even creatine at that point. Lol I had naturally high testosterone of 1147ng/dl.

I used prohormones and designer steroids at 19 and 20, then jumped to traditional aas at 21 ...which for the most part wasn't any stronger than the pheraplex and superdrol I'd already used.

I will say I far exceeded most other gym goers even naturally at 18... for example I had a raw bench of 415 at 230lbs and a 565 squat in highschool. I jumped on board to train harder, longer, and more frequently which eventually lead to some injuries that I was lucky enough to realize before they became severe and fix them.

By the time I was 24-25 my test was shot... I couldn't get my test levels to return to homeostasis and had to see an endocrinologist to be put on trt. Application of exogenous testosterone also leads to lower sperm count and may make it difficult for you to have children in the future. Definitely not a decision to take lightly, or something you may regret having done a few years down the road.
Yes same things happen one of my friend even now a days in India some bad trainer push to use them specially dbol and winny , clen for six pack deca for muscle gain tren for rapid muscle gain and here in India problem is no act or regalution for streoids that is why you can perches it without precription even clomid and nolva Ai etc and this a big issue in Indian generation they want it instantly

You can permanently mess up you still developing endocrine system by using AAS too young. This can lead you to a lifetime of low testosterone among other issues.

Yes same things happen one of my friend even now a days in India some bad trainer push to use them specially dbol and winny , clen for six pack deca for muscle gain tren for rapid muscle gain and here in India problem is no act or regalution for streoids that is why you can perches it without precription even clomid and nolva Ai etc and this a big issue in Indian generation they want it instantly

you should thank india that you can get the stuff cheaper and easier as compared to west . Using roids is a personal choice but those who do it without any knowledge are really stupid and specially when every all the info is available on internet . I guess , they are too lazy to do their own research .

I'm 17, I understand the dangers of taking them however I continue to. I believe that as long as you're smart, have continuous checkups with your GP, get your bloods done and seek advice and tips from experienced / qualified people they aren't as bad as people think. Sure it all comes down to your genetics whether or not you'll be able to say bounce back off a cycle naturally or how suppressed your test levels will be after a cycle. From my experience with my previous cycle running Test-E and Deca for 12 weeks only sides I gained was, a bit of acne (mainly on my back lol) which was easily countered with over the counter acne cream, a slight change in temper (yes I previously had a temper so I'm sure the gear didn't help).

I'm not suggesting for you to take them, and I agree the risks are high however I think that with the proper knowledge, professional support and a healthy diet and training setup it definitely decreases those risks and dangers. Before you take them you need to decide, what your goals are, do you think you're ready, are you going to take smart doses and are you going to consistently keep an eye on yourself and your body.

Fucking do it wish I started at 16 but make sure ur training is there!

smfh...............
If you know how to lift properly doing excessive sets and progressive overload a week u will grow!
U should be squatting 315 bench 200 and deadlift 315. Go for it wish couldn’t imagined how happy I would have been if started when i was 16 and had nasty gains! It take to long natrually! Why weight 10 years when u can have it in 10 weeks? Do research and do it properly! Start with 500 mg of test that’s the safest cycle for u right now!

I'm 17, I understand the dangers of taking them however I continue to. I believe that as long as you're smart, have continuous checkups with your GP, get your bloods done and seek advice and tips from experienced / qualified people they aren't as bad as people think. Sure it all comes down to your genetics whether or not you'll be able to say bounce back off a cycle naturally or how suppressed your test levels will be after a cycle. From my experience with my previous cycle running Test-E and Deca for 12 weeks only sides I gained was, a bit of acne (mainly on my back lol) which was easily countered with over the counter acne cream, a slight change in temper (yes I previously had a temper so I'm sure the gear didn't help).

I'm not suggesting for you to take them, and I agree the risks are high however I think that with the proper knowledge, professional support and a healthy diet and training setup it definitely decreases those risks and dangers. Before you take them you need to decide, what your goals are, do you think you're ready, are you going to take smart doses and are you going to consistently keep an eye on yourself and your body.

If you know how to lift properly doing excessive sets and progressive overload a week u will grow!
U should be squatting 315 bench 200 and deadlift 315. Go for it wish couldn’t imagined how happy I would have been if started when i was 16 and had nasty gains! It take to long natrually! Why weight 10 years when u can have it in 10 weeks? Do research and do it properly! Start with 500 mg of test that’s the safest cycle for u right now!

Take a time out until you see sense.

Back
Top Bottom