Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 year old cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

16 year old cycle

Hey, I was wondering what everyones opinion is on what the youngest age is to start your first cycle. I'm 16 years old myself and just have some questions you know? From what ive read there isn't a whole lot of research done on teenagers using steroids but have heard guys talking about how it'll mess up your testosterone levels in the future and that you should use your natural abilities to the max.

I'm just wondering if anyone has medical studies that they can show to prove how much worse it is for a teenager (17 or 18) to do anabolic steroids than it would be to do them at 23 or 24 like most people say is the earliest you should start, thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Every1 starts at 15 dood, ur behind the 8 ball dood

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    Every1 starts at 15 dood, ur behind the 8 ball dood
    Naaa bro I was 14

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im 40 and just started using aas 2 weeks ago...i built a a shit load of muscle mass natty. Took 18 yrs but I did it...and im fucking beyond happy a waited this long...im healthy, and have a whole new adventure of fresh gains ahead of me

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood305 View Post
    Im 40 and just started using aas 2 weeks ago...i built a a shit load of muscle mass natty. Took 18 yrs but I did it...and im fucking beyond happy a waited this long...im healthy, and have a whole new adventure of fresh gains ahead of me
    37 and started 14--15 mos ago but what do we know?!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro NO STEROIDS UNDER 21....
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Please don't start at age 16, you can really mess with your body.
    Keep reading, learn as much as you can.
    I am sure the mods will jump in on this one,

Good Luck

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I got bloods at 19 before I ever used any anabolics, or even creatine at that point. Lol I had naturally high testosterone of 1147ng/dl.

I used prohormones and designer steroids at 19 and 20, then jumped to traditional aas at 21 ...which for the most part wasn't any stronger than the pheraplex and superdrol I'd already used.

I will say I far exceeded most other gym goers even naturally at 18... for example I had a raw bench of 415 at 230lbs and a 565 squat in highschool. I jumped on board to train harder, longer, and more frequently which eventually lead to some injuries that I was lucky enough to realize before they became severe and fix them.

By the time I was 24-25 my test was shot... I couldn't get my test levels to return to homeostasis and had to see an endocrinologist to be put on trt. Application of exogenous testosterone also leads to lower sperm count and may make it difficult for you to have children in the future. Definitely not a decision to take lightly, or something you may regret having done a few years down the road.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro NO STEROIDS UNDER 21....
    What do you got against the young bros looking to get ripped.... young....THICKKKK

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maximrect View Post
    Hey, I was wondering what everyones opinion is on what the youngest age is to start your first cycle. I'm 16 years old myself and just have some questions you know? From what ive read there isn't a whole lot of research done on teenagers using steroids but have heard guys talking about how it'll mess up your testosterone levels in the future and that you should use your natural abilities to the max.

I'm just wondering if anyone has medical studies that they can show to prove how much worse it is for a teenager (17 or 18) to do anabolic steroids than it would be to do them at 23 or 24 like most people say is the earliest you should start, thanks
    I started dbol and deca at an early age of 17 and look at me . I am the best bodybuilder of all time and the only thing i did was to use it for no more than 7-10 years achive a great success and get off steroids forever . I won mr. olympia 7 times then my passion of bodybuilding was done and now i had to go 1level up so i became movie actor and at last i also became governoatot.look ."legends are not born , they are built" and i build one up and thats myself.

using steorids in moderation with clean diet is the key to have less sides but make sure to use it for several years , enjoy it and have the time of your life and get off them and let your body recover and life rest of life happy like arnold myself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast