Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16wk Osta run?

swolewelder

Registered
Hey anyone ever ran MK 2866 for longer than 12 weeks? I know you run the risk of getting more suppression the longer you are on it, but since I will be running PCT anyways will there be any added benefit of running it a little longer? I’ve read most SARMS do not peak until week 8 so, if it peaks at 2 months is there like a diminishing return effect at 3+ months?

can you do it? sure. is it as big a deal as using something like tren or a toxic oral ? of course not.

but 16 weeks is 4 months man.. that is a long time to run anything, even sarm's

Yeah I get what you are saying, I guess my question is do you see any benefit to it? I’ve seen some people say that you should only run it 8 weeks maximum for fear of suppression but I know that the suppression from SARMS is minimal at best so I was just tossing the idea out there

Yeah I get what you are saying, I guess my question is do you see any benefit to it? I’ve seen some people say that you should only run it 8 weeks maximum for fear of suppression but I know that the suppression from SARMS is minimal at best so I was just tossing the idea out there

Just because you can run it 16 weeks doesn't mean you'll get better results

you are not going to see any added benefit to doing that whatsoever, but you will get more suppression.. there wont be anything positive about doing it... ive seen people do it, many times and it shows nothing of quality at that length

I recommend 8-16 week cycles of SARMS. 16 weeks is fine, but you certainly wouldn't want to run it longer then that.

I think 12 weeks is the perfect length. Why not do 12 weeks, run a 4 week mini PCT and then do another 12 weeks?

Thanks for the input guys. I think I’ll just run it 12 weeks then pct, take a break and then run it another 12 weeks. No point in running it another month with no added benefit.

Suggested dosing is 12.5-15 mg for 4-6 weeks.You can take Ostarine as high as 36 mg for 8 weeks BUT only if you weigh 200 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom