Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 years old infertility help

Lobo99

Registered
Hi, guys. I need your help..
I am 18 years old and about 1 year ago I tried to increase my penis size by running a 7 week DHT cycle using a topical gel.
I was seeing a progressive increase in penis size and increased beard and hair growth but at the seventh week I stopped because I saw my balls shrink and I became scared.
Since then, I saw andrologists and doctors and explained everything, I did blood tests and LH, FSH, T were in the low limit but all the andrologists told me to wait 6-8 months, not to take anything and that I would come back well in the long run.
It's been 11 months since I stopped DHT but my balls are still shrunk and almost nothing is recovered... I'm not as well as before...

I did sperm tests two months ago and the parameters are bad
Volume : 4.0 ml
Continence : 62 hours
Ph : 7.5
WBC : 300/ul
Total sperm count (TSC): 15.0 Million/ml
Progressive Motility : 20%
Normal forms : 16%.
Motile sperm concentration (MSC) : 3.0mil/ml
Functional sperm concentration (FSC) : 1.2 mil/ml
Sperm motility index (SMI): 45
DNA fragmentation index (DFI) : 27%
Hyaluronic Binding Assay (HBA) : 50%.

I also did the blood tests 1 month ago and the results are:
TT : 6.0 ng/ml Inhibin B : 217.2 pg/ml
E2 : 41 pg/ml Prolactin : 9.5 ng/ml
LH : 5.0 AMH : 18.9 ng/ml (very high)
FSH : 1.9

The only values that have slightly recovered in these months are LH before (March) 4.0, now 5.0, TT before 4.8, now 6.0, Prolactin before 21.5, now 9.5 but FSH has remained the same before 1.9, now 1.9 and also the testicle size has almost not changed.

Guys, what can I do now to try to recover my previous fertility and testicular size?
I read about low-dose HCG for a few weeks to restore first the testicle size and then Nolvadex for other weeks to recover the HPTA.
I don't know what to do and I have been worried for almost a year...

Thank you so much to those who will try to help me.

I should stick this thread and repost it in every thread when a young kid wants to use steroids

yes bro, you possibly caused permanent damage to your HPTA using hormones at such a young age

also why in the world would a 16/17 year old obsess over penis size? that is genetic. taking hormones will not grow your penis. I am curious to hear who gave you this idea or where you came up with it.

cliff notes is yes you could have really fucked up your HPTA, whether you ever are able to come back is iffy. if you keep your head on straight, eat healthy, stop stressing over it, and stop playing with hormones that would give you the best chance. good luck to you bro.

and i know you don't want to listen to this advice cause i am not telling you to 'take things' and i'm sure if you post on every other forum plenty of guys will tell you to take this or that but i am flat our warning you DO NOT TAKE HCG. you will only make the problem worse in the intermediate and long term for some short term benefits. hcg is a hormone.

Last edited:
I should stick this thread and repost it in every thread when a young kid wants to use steroids

yes bro, you possibly caused permanent damage to your HPTA using hormones at such a young age

also why in the world would a 16/17 year old obsess over penis size? that is genetic. taking hormones will not grow your penis. I am curious to hear who gave you this idea or where you came up with it.

cliff notes is yes you could have really fucked up your HPTA, whether you ever are able to come back is iffy. if you keep your head on straight, eat healthy, stop stressing over it, and stop playing with hormones that would give you the best chance. good luck to you bro.

and i know you don't want to listen to this advice cause i am not telling you to 'take things' and i'm sure if you post on every other forum plenty of guys will tell you to take this or that but i am flat our warning you DO NOT TAKE HCG. you will only make the problem worse in the intermediate and long term for some short term benefits. hcg is a hormone.

The problem is that 10 months have gone by where I didn't take anything anymore but my balls didn't grow back and my sperm didn't recover.
HCG in the right doses is used to recover size and fertility of the testis, why shouldn't I try it?

Hi, guys. I need your help..
I am 18 years old and about 1 year ago I tried to increase my penis size by running a 7 week DHT cycle using a topical gel.
I was seeing a progressive increase in penis size and increased beard and hair growth but at the seventh week I stopped because I saw my balls shrink and I became scared.
Since then, I saw andrologists and doctors and explained everything, I did blood tests and LH, FSH, T were in the low limit but all the andrologists told me to wait 6-8 months, not to take anything and that I would come back well in the long run.
It's been 11 months since I stopped DHT but my balls are still shrunk and almost nothing is recovered... I'm not as well as before...

I did sperm tests two months ago and the parameters are bad
Volume : 4.0 ml
Continence : 62 hours
Ph : 7.5
WBC : 300/ul
Total sperm count (TSC): 15.0 Million/ml
Progressive Motility : 20%
Normal forms : 16%.
Motile sperm concentration (MSC) : 3.0mil/ml
Functional sperm concentration (FSC) : 1.2 mil/ml
Sperm motility index (SMI): 45
DNA fragmentation index (DFI) : 27%
Hyaluronic Binding Assay (HBA) : 50%.

I also did the blood tests 1 month ago and the results are:
TT : 6.0 ng/ml Inhibin B : 217.2 pg/ml
E2 : 41 pg/ml Prolactin : 9.5 ng/ml
LH : 5.0 AMH : 18.9 ng/ml (very high)

The only values that have slightly recovered in these months are LH before (March) 4.0, now 5.0, TT before 4.8, now 6.0, Prolactin before 21.5, now 9.5 but FSH has remained the same before 1.9, now 1.9 and also the testicle size has almost not changed.

Guys, what can I do now to try to recover my previous fertility and testicular size?
I read about low-dose HCG for a few weeks to restore first the testicle size and then Nolvadex for other weeks to recover the HPTA.
I don't know what to do and I have been worried for almost a year...

Thank you so much to those who will try to help me.

I stand stunned. Absolutely stunned.

Are blood test results weird, or did my story stun you?

Oh, your blood work is plenty problematic, Lobo. But, yes, it is your story that I find to be absolutely heartbreaking.
So what, exactly, is so "inadequate" about your penis?

The problem is that 10 months have gone by where I didn't take anything anymore but my balls didn't grow back and my sperm didn't recover.
HCG in the right doses is used to recover size and fertility of the testis, why shouldn't I try it?

SMH. you aren't listening my man. if you aren't going to listen to me and instead you want to debate me on something then i can't help you

re-read my previous post. if you are still confused re-read it a 2nd time and a 3rd time and a 4th time. i clearly said DO NOT USE HCG cause it is a hormone. using hormones got you into this mess in the first place. using more hormones will dig the hole deeper.. stop arguing with me please and listen to someone who knows what they are talking about. if you want to take something to make you feel better then run n2generate, it is natural and it won't fuck with your hormones

also you didn't answer my question, WHO TOLD YOU that taking hormones would increase your penis. give me who it was. listening to idiots got you into this problem, and now you are repeating the process cause you are seeking the answer YOU want to hear vs. the truth

Last edited:

You need to listen to Steve on this one. HCG does not help you recover, it is a hormone. I can run a cycle and not have my balls really shrink at all, but if I run the same cycle adding HCG into it. My balls shrink right away. I hate HCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMH. you aren't listening my man. if you aren't going to listen to me and instead you want to debate me on something then i can't help you

re-read my previous post. if you are still confused re-read it a 2nd time and a 3rd time and a 4th time. i clearly said DO NOT USE HCG cause it is a hormone. using hormones got you into this mess in the first place. using more hormones will dig the hole deeper.. stop arguing with me please and listen to someone who knows what they are talking about. if you want to take something to make you feel better then run n2generate, it is natural and it won't fuck with your hormones

also you didn't answer my question, WHO TOLD YOU that taking hormones would increase your penis. give me who it was. listening to idiots got you into this problem, and now you are repeating the process cause you are seeking the answer YOU want to hear vs. the truth

Okay, man, can I ask you what you think of low-dose Nolvadex?
I've read about studies where LH and FSH increase but I think you already know all about SERM.
My FSH is low, maybe Nolvadex could help me...
I answer your question
Reading on the forums and also talking to an andrologist, he says that if androgen receptors are still sufficiently sensitive, which can be at 17-18 years, DHT can give a more or less effective penis growth.
To be honest, it was quite working, the sizes were slightly increasing but the problem was that I didn't do anything to preserve my testicles while I was on cycle and when I stopped because I was worried about my shrunk balls, I didn't follow any PCT...

you are in NO position to be debating people that know what they are doing... you are 18 years and have made a life altering idiotic decision... the LAST thing you need to be doing is debating it and talking about things you have ZERO knowledge about... smfh... i definitely am not even going to try here... good luck to you

Reading on the forums and also talking to an andrologist, he says that if androgen receptors are still sufficiently sensitive, which can be at 17-18 years, DHT can give a more or less effective penis growth. ..

if a doctor told you to do what you did then the next step for you is look up a good attorney and sue the shit out of that guy

The kid made a mistake and he’s coming here because he has no options and you guys can’t help out... Jesus what a helpful forum
Hey OP you should check out the Perfect pct sticky

You are pretty young. Your system should bounce back. I don't think it's smart to mess around with anything hormonal like nolvadex/HCG because that might actually make the problem worse.

Get yourself a really good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from needtobuildmuscle.com. Use 2 bottles back to back. Once you are done the two bottles, wait a month and then re-test. If your values still aren't normal, book an appointment with an endocrinologist

Because how has taking drugs worked for you so far? Plus you've seen expert after expert and here you are asking bros on a forum. C'mon now.

- - - Updated - - -

The kid made a mistake and he’s coming here because he has no options and you guys can’t help out... Jesus what a helpful forum

How's your reply helped? How about all the other circa 18 year olds learning from him?

Sorry to hear your story OP.
To only advice I can give you is to book an appointment with a doctor who's specialized in endocrinology.
You are only gonna do even more harm to yourself if you continue running these self-medication experiments.

BULLSHIT. i gave him 2 complete replies earlier in the thread

the problem is with today's younger generation (and frankly MANY MANY older people too) is that they want a drug to cure their ills. hopping on more drugs/hormones will not fix him PERIOD. i've studied thousands of blood work over the years and you cannot just throw drugs at a problem. i can easily pull what american doctors always do and tell him to go run a bunch of nolva, clomid, hcg, proviron, blah blah blah but in the end ONLY HIS OWN BODY can recover. using drugs will only delay recovery, not speed it up. a PCT is for people who cycle steroids to get a soft landing, it is not meant to 'restart HPTA' .. i answered this kids question, i answered it.. problem is it wasn't the answer he or you were looking for.

and if you still think i am wrong then how come so many guys in their 20's are on TRT for life? if drugs actually fixed HPTA nobody would need TRT.. the fact it is that it doesn't.

I ran a 7-week DHT cycle, the pituitary gland stopped pulsing LH and my testicles stopped working during those 7 weeks.
It has been 1 year now but my testicular size and sperm has not improved.
My hypothesis is that my testicles (especially the receptors in the leydig cells) became desensitized to LH as they did not received any LH signals for 7 weeks.
I found an article that could confirm this hypothesis
https://www.team-andro.com/phpBB3/hc...d-t129163.html

The blood tests of 2 months ago say :
LH : 5.0
TT : 6.0 ng/ml
E2 : 41 pg/ml
Inhibin B : 217.2 pg/ml
AMH : 18.9 ng/ml (very high)
Prolactin : 9.5 ng/ml
My testicular sizes are 12 ml and 10.5 ml.
The fact that LH (5.0) is high compared to Testosterone (6.0), suggests that leydig cells do not respond as they should to LH signal in producing testosterone.
This supports the hypothesis of Leydig cells desensitized to LH...

I wonder if HCG can resensitize Leydig cell receptors to LH.
You can read a lot about HCG dosages to reverse testicular atrophy but I am confused...

The things to avoid would be
- Over stimulation of LH receptors with HCG because can further desensitize LH receptors (not good for recover).
- Over stimulation of LH receptors with HCG because raises intratesticular E2 too much which cannot be managed with anastrozole (not good for recover).

I found a study on rats...
https://academic.oup.com/biolreprod/.../2/383/2768135

Tell me yours, thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom