Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

AR94

Registered
First time cycle here looking for advice. Almost 23, around 16% body fat but going to be cutting from now until about mid August when I start. 6' and about 210 pounds. Been lifting since 16. Diet has been good but lost size in past year due to injuries. I'm going to run test e at 200mg every 3 days for 60 days, with winny at the end of then cycle. I'm just wondering what oral I should take at the start to kick start. I've been thinking tbol but want experienced advice. Thanks guys

Honestly, I would just stick with testosterone for your first cycle. There are few recommendations that apply to everyone but running a testosterone only cycle for your first cycle really is one of them. Save the orals for your second cycle.

Alos, 60 days really isn't much time. I would do a 70 day (10 week) cycle. Most underground labs sell test e/cyp at 250mg/mL so if you get 2 10 mL vials, you can run a 10 week cycle at 500mg/week.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I'm no expert but 23 seems too young for gear to me.

i agree. I think SARm's is fine for a 21 year old but steroids should be waited until you are in your late 20's

but if you are going to do it you might as well do it right, so musky laid out a simple first cycle. the key is keeping cycles SHORT and recovery LONG. and stick to 1 cycle total per year where you are natty 75% of the year, otherwise you will fry your HPTA in no time

If you are going to run a first cycle stick to test only or add an oral as a kick start at most. Your cycle is not long enough though. When using long esters you want to run them at very minimum 10 weeks. I recommend 12 weeks. Just do Test 500mg per week with aromasin 10mg EOD for estrogen control. Then run this as a PCT: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

If you absolutely need a kick start then run tbol the first 4 weeks at 40mg per day. I don't think winny at the end will have any use for you. You are not lean enough to really notice anything from it other than your joints hurting. Winny is best used by competitors.

A testosterone solo cycle should be fine, and I don't think there is a need for additional compounds. Being that your first cycle, you will already get some amazing results. Besides, if you will have any issues or adverse effects, it is easier to determine the exact causes when you add compounds one by one. 10 weeks are ok, but with the enanthate it is best to run a cycle that is 12 weeks long - seems like that is the optimal cycle length with this ester. Make sure to be running an AI from the first day of the cycle. Aromasin taken at 10 mgs EOD would be the ideal choice.

If you will insist on using orals, make sure to be using a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2guard. Finally, make sure to have everything ready for the PCT before even starting the cycle.

Much piss guys thanks. Will bump up length to 12 weeks. Definitely taking tbol at start. And will take and AI FOR duration. 1 last question, clomid vs adex for pct? I've heard clomid is better but want opinions

Much piss guys thanks. Will bump up length to 12 weeks. Definitely taking tbol at start. And will take and AI FOR duration. 1 last question, clomid vs adex for pct? I've heard clomid is better but want opinions

Ideally, you should be using clomid, nolvadex, and an AI during PCT. However, arimidex is not the best choice for PCT, as it will allow estrogen rebounds to take place. Instead, you can use aromasin, and be sure that there will be no estrogen rebound with it. Check out the full layout of the PCT here - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

They are completely different things.

Arimidex is an AI
Clomid is a SERM

To control estrogen on cycle, you want an ai like arimidex or aromasin (the best choice)

For PCT after your cycle, you want to run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Back
Top Bottom