Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle after 10 years

Bigdaddyjay85

So ive been off and on in the gym for 15 years now. A 10 year jaunt in the Infantry is what caused a few irregularities in my gym schedule. (I dont count army PT as weight training.

Ive been on regularly for coming on 2 years now and I think I am ready for another cycle.

5'9"
188lbs
15% body fat-- and falling
Goals: wanna look good for the beach.

Test E: 10 weeks @ 350mg/week
Tbol: 1-4 weeks @ 40mg/day

I have anastrolozal and clomid on hand.

Am I headed in the right direction.?

theres nothing wrong with that cycle at all... good doses but nothing too stupid high... i would maybe go 12 weeks instead of 10 with test but other than that, i think it looks just fine... if you are going for a beach look , you may want to consider adding a few sarms... GW501516 and S4 would be PEFECT for your goals...

I'd extend the cycle to 12 weeks on test e, but otherwise it looks great. If you have the budget for it, 50mg of Proviron everyday is a great add to maximize your free test.

I'd extend the cycle to 12 weeks on test e, but otherwise it looks great. If you have the budget for it, 50mg of Proviron everyday is a great add to maximize your free test.

You know what, I have some Proviron...But not enough to run 50mg a day--I think I can get away with 25mg--would that even help?

Back
Top Bottom