Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle early questions

McCourtney

Registered
I’m a month into my first ever cycle and had a question I could not find on here. I am doing 500mg of testosterone enanthate a week along with 20mg dbol split dose daily. I am now getting horrible leg pumps where I cannot even go jogging without my calves feeling like they are going to explode. I play soccer twice a week in an adult league and had to pull myself out of the game, please help

I’m a month into my first ever cycle and had a question I could not find on here. I am doing 500mg of testosterone enanthate a week along with 20mg dbol split dose daily. I am now getting horrible leg pumps where I cannot even go jogging without my calves feeling like they are going to explode. I play soccer twice a week in an adult league and had to pull myself out of the game, please help

Dbol pumps are real and can be very very painful. I had a nasty cramp from dbol. Add n2guard 7 caps per day and the pump will go down, helped me a lot, I did 3 caps AM and 4 pm with n2guard.

Welcome brother . I have good news for you : you get real dianabol because is working amazing with only 20mg day . best oral to grow

That happens a lot with orals, especially dbol. This is due in part to the aromatization into estrogen. You should also consider lowering your test dose on future cycles if you are into sports. Keep it down to 200-300mg per week and use other more dry compounds. To be honest though, SARMs really are a great option for athletes too.

Get some Taurine to help but you need to lay off the oral steroids. Thats a common side with them

👋 Hi everyone!
I just signed up...I'm a super newbie..I could up alot of help setting up my first cycle...I'm an amateur competive powerlifter looking to get to a lower weight class but keep muscle and strength 💪 and if possible gain more!

👋 Hi everyone!
I just signed up...I'm a super newbie..I could up alot of help setting up my first cycle...I'm an amateur competive powerlifter looking to get to a lower weight class but keep muscle and strength 💪 and if possible gain more!

Like I said in other thread 2.5mgs 5mgs anavar max, gw 10mgs osta 12.5mgs and cardazol 2 caps, I am sure you make great gains.

👋 Hi everyone!

go with oxandrolone or tbol

[emoji112] Hi everyone!
I just signed up...I'm a super newbie..I could up alot of help setting up my first cycle...I'm an amateur competive powerlifter looking to get to a lower weight class but keep muscle and strength [emoji123] and if possible gain more!
Anavar 10mg per day. Check out PSL

Lol everytime I post ..this site kicks me to the main area..hard to find my conversation again...36 , 5"2' , 23.5%bf, 116.2 lean mass, 150lb

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't oxan and tbol be too strong for first cycle?

Lol everytime I post ..this site kicks me to the main area..hard to find my conversation again...36 , 5"2' , 23.5%bf, 116.2 lean mass, 150lb

- - - Updated - - -

Your first cycle here is the layout:
8 weeks
2.5mgs anavar/day
10mgs cardarine GW/day
12.5mgs ostarine/day
2 caps cardazol/preworkout

Start lifting and eating :)

- - - Updated - - -

just run 10mg a day of oxan anavar. BUT get it from domestic supply so you know it is legit

Ok cool thanks guys! Pretty excited to start..want to buy and have everything I need first...another question..kinda seeing a nutritionist..and he's pretty old school want me to get everything I need from whole food..can't even take whey or fish oil!...well he says I only need 125g of protein a day..and 1700cal on rest and 2000 on workout day..is that enough food while on your suggested cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I know i need liver support...Is a PCT needed?

Back
Top Bottom