Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle review + question

oxyblock

Registered
I got LGD and I was planning on taking it for 8 weeks at a dose of 10mg a day. Around 10 days in within the cycle I felt like I had no energy and I was having trouble sleeping. But i was gaining weight so I did not think it was due to the LGD. However it was getting worse and after week 4 I started taking laxogenin 200mg a day.

I stopped taking the LGD after 6 weeks. I am going to take the laxogenin for 2 more weeks. I have gained >10lbs but I am not significantly stronger. I do not think that what I have been taking is LGD.

Question: I want to do a second cycle to compete in swimming, on a sprint event. I was to use ostarine and run it for 8 weeks. How early before the competition should I stop taking it and what PCT should I do?

Thank you

Where did you order the LGD from?

SARMS should not effect sleep. It sounds to me like you got fake SARMS.

Before you do anything else, I would run a proper mini PCT. Something like this

Weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES

That is what i thought, that it was not real LGD but then I came across this: old.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/7gfbzu/lgd_dosage_in_light_of_recent_viking_pharma/

Now, after those 6 weeks taking the LGD I have been on laxogenin and I am going to run it for 4 weeks. The trouble sleeping is almost gone. I gained weight which was my initial goal so I it has not been for nothing

I thought those symptoms were not normal but I found some research from viking pharma that with 10mg of LGD the side effect of the sleeping trouble is normal.
Anyways I am running laxogenin for 4 weeks. I gained weight which was my goal so it has not been for nothing.

I thought those symptoms were not normal but I found some research from viking pharma that with 10mg of LGD the side effect of the sleeping trouble is normal.
Anyways I am running laxogenin for 4 weeks. I gained weight which was my goal so it has not been for nothing.
bro im sorry but that is far from normal... i try to not bash and make comments but following things on reddit is not going to help you man

Back
Top Bottom