Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle of Tren Ace and Test E RESULTS!

Texas13571

Registered
What's up bro's, just wanted to post some info after my first cycle and yes... My first cycle was tren! First off let me start by saying I did loads and loads of research prior to starting my cycle so I don't need any negative comments here. Just trying to shed some light on the effects I experienced with TREN Ace and TEST E. And for the record I only took test E because that's all I could get my hands on.

Now here is was my 8 week cycle:
450cc Tren Ace a week (eod)
300cc Test E one pin a week

Starting stats:
207lbs 20%body fat
Bench max 315x6x3 sets
Squat max 315x8x4 sets
Deadlift max 375x4 sets

Ending stats:
220lbs 13%bodyfat
Bench max 405x1x2 sets
Squat max 405x6x4 sets
Deadlift max 500x2x4 sets

So needless to say, the gains were FU#*ING AWESOME!

MY SIDES: Started in the middle of my second week, I started experiencing night sweats that were brutal. I didn't have them every night (thank God!) they seemed to come and go as they pleased but got way lighter the last 3 weeks of my cycle. I also got slight swelling in my right nip in week 2 so I started taking arimidex 25mg 24hrs after my pins and the swelling stopped. I am now about to start my Pct and I have to say that I will definitely be running Tren again! I have had tons of energy and despite loosing a family member my first week in, I was still able to hit this cycle hard and yield the results. That's about it bro's, any questions feel free to ask!

You ran a very aggressive first cycle. I am happy you got good results but you need to make sure to run a proper PCT protocol to ensure your body's natural testosterone production fully recovers. You are going to be VERY shut down from running tren for your first cycle.

Check out this thread on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Thanks for the input man, I am fully aware I'll be shut down but I already have my Pct on hand. Clomid and nolvadex all the way!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm already taking N2guard, and I'll probably throw in ostarine and cardarine as well.

Great results I bet the difference is noticeable dropping 7% body fat.
That much Tren is a lot, would be interesting to see your stats again 8 weeks after last pin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

first off those were outstanding gains, and people can say what they want.. but to me it was obvious you put in the hours in the gym BEFORE and during your steroid run. anyone who benches 315+ for reps naturally has put in the hours.

you won't get more shut down because you used tren, all anabolic steroids shut you down. testosterone shuts you down harder than anything btw. make sure you run a very good PCT and run blood work 4-5 weeks after pct.. too many newbs will want to hop on their 2nd cycle too fast without being completely recovered, this will result in desensitized leydig cells. not something you want at any age.

the main problem with using tren for a first cycle is exactly what your results were. you gained too much strength too fast. that is not good for your body at all because you will open yourself up to injuries, and what will happen is when you come off those gains will quickly deteriorate. as excited as you are to use tren, i think you would be better served using something like EQ next that will give you slow and quality/keepable gains. this tren roller coaster gets old after a while, plus the sides get annoying as you said. maybe try EQ next go around, and then go back to tren a year from now. the more you abuse tren the more you will become insulin resistant, this will cause sides to get even worse and will cause you to start gaining fat on tren vs. losing it.

I personally really am impressed with your natty gainz and I feel a rule of thumb for if your even ready for gear was your natty numbers the weight numbers need to be in that range to even think to use gear so I would say you had some years in the gym that's impressive and the gear gainz are amazing rolled the dice alittle on your ai but fuck bro you killed it !!!

Very interesting thread. I'm glad you had a good run and evening thus far worked out for you.

My fear is that you might not be as happy with a cycle without tren. Unless you plan on running tren every single cycle.

Thanks for all the positive input bro's, I have been hitting the gym hard for about 5 years and finally decided to run a cycle and I'm very happy I did. I'll keep everyone posted with updates as I get close to the end of my Pct. I can honestly say I do love tren and I will use it again. Like stevesmi suggested I will be running a lighter cycle next time as I'm in no rush to run another cycle as I want to be 100% sure my body is back up after my Pct.

Yo guys don't shit on me for this 😂 I don't know what to do I'm new and I posted a thread but I don't know where to do see my thread I'm really fucking sorry I just need help

Yo guys don't shit on me for this 😂 I don't know what to do I'm new and I posted a thread but I don't know where to do see my thread I'm really fucking sorry I just need help

Go to "my profile" at top right of page. Click on it and it should have ur thread there

I actually ran the exact same cycle as you did as my first cycle at age 29. I ran Tren E and Test E at 225mg/week and 600mg/week respectively. I saw miraculous gains as I had been training for 10 years naturally prior to using any gear. I went from 185lbs to 205lbs in 10 weeks and my bench went from 225x8 to 365x5 and squat from 275x8 to 405x1. It was a great experience and I saw very little sides except for the night sweats. I know many will condemn using tren first cycle, and there is some truth to that but I PCT and waited an entire year before running another cycle. Not in any rush here and want to maintain my health above all.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to ask, did you experience any PIP after inj the tren ace? I get it pretty bad as I am on it right now actually. Just curious if its the tren ace that is causing it bc I never get any PIP but I have always used enanthate esters. This is the first time using Ace.

Back
Top Bottom