Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st ever cycle starts in 6 days, Log

I use 1" 25g needles...
Starting to get a little of that aching feeling like when u got shots as a kid...so i think the test is in there g2g

See I use 25 1.5” pins for glutes.

I don’t have a lot of fat on me either just don’t want a subq injection by mistake I want it deep in the muscle.

I don’t have a lot of fat on me either just don’t want a subq injection by mistake I want it deep in the muscle.
Same thing here for glutes, although I'm not going to lie. A 1.5" pin looks scary when you are getting ready to plunge it lol

Oh i have zero fat on my ass...

Oh a seperate issue ive read on here and on the web that subQ aas injections yeild the exact same results. I dont see how fat would absorb the drug better but im not a doctor

Oh a seperate issue ive read on here and on the web that subQ aas injections yeild the exact same results. I dont see how fat would absorb the drug better but im not a doctor

Im more afraid of the oil pooling on top of the muscle and getting infected.

Subcutaneously injecting aas is only an option for small TRT doses. Doing that with any decent sized amount is going to be a bad time, and can even possibly to a sterile abscess .

Subcutaneously injecting aas is only an option for small TRT doses. Doing that with any decent sized amount is going to be a bad time, and can even possibly to a sterile abscess .

Yea not a fan...imma stick to delts and my butt cheeks

So im on week 4 and my strength and endurance has shot thru the roof.
So far so good...im def responding very well to the sarm and the test. I dont know what the 50mg ed of proviron has added so far besides my libido is crazy on fire.
Pinning is cake. Delts and glutes are very easy to pin with zero pip or issues.
Only minor hiccup has been my estrogen is probably too low. 12.5 mg of aromasin eod is too much AI...i was very groggy and lethargic all day...still had killer workouts tho and didnt skip days just didnt sleep like I usually do and felt tired all day. So i went to 12.5 mg e3d and its been great. Gonna get bloods in 3 weeks and post em on here.

http://imgur.com/a/E7NqZ9J

Just a little pic to show some gains

Back
Top Bottom