Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st ever cycle starts in 6 days, Log

Hollywood305

300 mg test - 14 weeks
50 mg proviron ed - 14 weeks
30 mg rad140 ed - weeks 2-14
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod (bloods at week 7)
Prime Evil labs On Cycle organ support ed

PCT:
Clomid 50x4
Nova 50x4
Ostarine ed - 4 weeks
Cardarine ed - 4 weeks
Natty test booster

So im taking a 12 day rest from the gym to get my body a nice rest before hopping on. I was hitting it real hard for over a year and needed a break. (Started training in 2002 tho not last year lol) Diet is spot on still holding at 195 lbs, 13-14% bf, 40 yrs old. I will be logging on here with pics too. Not that i expect much muscle or size for this 1st cycle but just to keep as a reference. Diet will be in a calorie surplus but only about 500 over...made up of all clean foods. Lots of fish and sea food in my future. Gonna cut back on PB and nuts too. Add more chicken and fruit

Looking fwd to this shit

Pre cycle bloods already done...btw

Cycle sounds good man. The only thing I would say is go for any week PCT after that cycle not 4. Check out the PCT sticky, and best of luck!

Ok ill push the PCT out and taper down doses...not gonna run the osta past 4 weeks tho

Yea even though its a moderate amount of test you are going 14 weeks so want to be safe than sorry.

could do like 50mg clomid and 40-50mg nolva first 2 weeks, then 25/20-25 the next 2 weeks, the 12.5/10-12.5 the final 2-3 weeks on the Clomid/Nolva.

Aromasin same deal taper down a little each 2 week block as the longer you are out from your last pin the test is being reduced in your blood so wont need as much and dont want to crush your estrogen.

I agree on the osta id stop after 4 weeks as it can be mildly suppressive in some people. I do the same.

Yea even though its a moderate amount of test you are going 14 weeks so want to be safe than sorry.

could do like 50mg clomid and 40-50mg nolva first 2 weeks, then 25/20-25 the next 2 weeks, the 12.5/10-12.5 the final 2-3 weeks on the Clomid/Nolva.

Aromasin same deal taper down a little each 2 week block as the longer you are out from your last pin the test is being reduced in your blood so wont need as much and dont want to crush your estrogen.

I agree on the osta id stop after 4 weeks as it can be mildly suppressive in some people. I do the same.

Hell yes...gonna hit this hard af...i might even run the cardarine during the 1st 14 too...i love that shit

Does anyone know that url that simulates the half-life of different compounds?

0b257e126c32c272af38d2acaacb52b6.jpg

Ok so im 1 day behind schedule due to a cancelled flight however it has begun. 1st injection of test at 150mg went smooth and easy. No pain no pip no blood during aspiration no lumps...PSL test damn near fell into my glute. Shit is like water. Gonna hit back and calves today...ill be back soon. We have liftoff!!!!

Back
Top Bottom