Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 1st of many free product giveaways by mR. Incredible

mR. Incredible

Now, I have not received my free product yet. But, from what i understand, i will be utilizing N2Guard in my upcoming SARM cycle from GTGchem. Poison of choice, will be ostarine or Mk 2866. The reason for this is because N2Guard is suppose to have some cell up regulation and Sarms specifically target muscle tissue, so in theory this should be a very successful run! Most of the residents know, i don't BS around... if i find the product to be legitimate then i will say so.. if not, well then i say so as well.

Little background, I'm 5'5'' 157lbs 23 years old, half white and half fillipino. Been lifting for a while now.. took it serious last 2-3 years. Started at a scrawny 120 (this is the weight i boxed at) and now I'm here. I've done power lifting in the past, and set records for the show me state games, deaded 445 and benched a measly 210 lol as you can tell bench wasn't my strong point, all this weighing in at 146.8 and RAW. Now, fast forward 2 years later, i became a blood volume guy, deep stretching, elongating the muscle and stretching fascia. Well, my goal is to bulk fairly clean until I'm 25 years old and i will enter my first bodybuilding competition.

For this upcoming month and cycle i will be moving back into, low rep, time under tension sets.

Some starting numbers now.. Squat 300, Bench 250, dead 395, BB Row 185

Diet for now is carb-backloading.

Wake- 230g egg whites 2 tablespoons deans avocado dip
2.5 hrs later- protein shake with 1tablespoon sunflower oil
2.5 hrs later- 8oz tilapia with lemon juice and hotsauce
3 hrs later- protein shake
workout (usually at 5)
After workout--1 medium banana
20mis later-- 1medium banana and 1 scoop protein blended up
1hr later --340g hash browns with ketchup
1hr later -- 5-6 oz chicken or pork tenderloin or lean burger meat
1hr later -- two slices potato bread, 3 tablespoons PB 3 tablespoons honey
1hr later -- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese

if i find my macros don't add up by the end of the day, i start consuming food that will get me there ^^ this is the basic outline though.

I train every other day, and take a day off if I feel i didn't fill my glycogen storage the night before.

cycle is:

GTGchem ostarine 14mg a day split into two dosages. (yes i know the half life is just over 24hrs.) 7mg AM and 7mg PM
N2Guard- 7 caps a day (i think thats the dosage, never taken the product before..) 3am 2 lunch 2pm

goal is to add a few lean lbs, and lose some BF if possible.

thanks for following ahead of time, and if you have any questions ask..

god bless

little change in numbers

Haven't squatted heavy since the last number, because I'm front squatting for the moment.
Deadlift-410
Bench-255
BB Row and Squat are the same.

weights the same.

I'm running only staple supplements right now until the N2Gaurd comes in, then ill switch into the Osta cycle. Might throw in GW501516 for fun :)

Subbed.Sj

Any news yet..sj

Havent recieved the N2guard yet guys. i have the ostarine in hand already though, so when i recieve the guard ill be ready.

thanks for those who are following!

Oh ya, ill be using AI's daa through the whole cycle as well, 4g upon waking.

Nothing still guys.. sorry for the delay. I don't know why i haven't received the N2Guard yet, and currently I'm not using anything at all.

Forget the diet i posted as well.. lol due to a new job i have, carb backloading (traditional CBL) would be impossible for me. Therefore, I'm doing more of a traditional diet.

sorry for the bogus "log" so far.

Nothing still guys.. sorry for the delay. I don't know why i haven't received the N2Guard yet, and currently I'm not using anything at all.

Forget the diet i posted as well.. lol due to a new job i have, carb backloading (traditional CBL) would be impossible for me. Therefore, I'm doing more of a traditional diet.

sorry for the bogus "log" so far.

Hope to have an answer by tomorrow..sj

Sorry you are waiting so long bro, but we all are lol!!! Anyway, I spoke with customer service on Thursday, May 10th and she said that N2 Guard was on the production line...meaning fresh batch...on Tuesday, May 8th and would take 2-4 weeks before it hits the store...figure probably the end of this month, yeah I know sucks to have to wait but as I mentioned bro...WE ALL ARE!!!

Your log is fine, out of our control!

Why would they offer a free product they dont have in stock, and ask a log to be ran with it?Silly, and poor communication. Oh well, i took 7mg osta around noon today and the other 7mg at 5 o'clock. Hit some shoulder work and tris.

I will continue to take the ostarine, but im not going run this "log" since, essentially its suppose to be about n2guard.

Consider this closed.

Well bro, I will say yes poor timing, but with the FDA breathing down the supplement companies necks, all orders for the manufacturers have been delayed...if you want to call sombody silly, then write a letter to the FDA and say that is is silly that they are targeting supplements instead of fast food restaurants, manufacturers of high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweetners, and all of the food and crap that is leading to the 69% obesity epidemic in this country. We are all waiting very patiently for our favorite staple supplements to come back in stock, and there have been other threads explaining the delay, so sorry to keep you waiting for your free product.

Sorry you are waiting so long bro, but we all are lol!!! Anyway, I spoke with customer service on Thursday, May 10th and she said that N2 Guard was on the production line...meaning fresh batch...on Tuesday, May 8th and would take 2-4 weeks before it hits the store...figure probably the end of this month, yeah I know sucks to have to wait but as I mentioned bro...WE ALL ARE!!!

Your log is fine, out of our control!

I dont think that is the case with you..i was told last week that they all went out. I have sent an email in regard to your n2guard and i am waiting to hear back..if you dont want to run the log on it thats fine i understand but needto always takes care of our members..sj

I dont think that is the case with you..i was told last week that they all went out. I have sent an email in regard to your n2guard and i am waiting to hear back..if you dont want to run the log on it thats fine i understand but needto always takes care of our members..sj

Sorry SJ for jumping in, just stating what I heard. If this is the case then he should be getting it any day now!

Lol no disrespect muscle addiction.. why call fast food resturants silly, or high fructose corn syrup? I wrote my college paper over this"epidemic" Were given free will, and we make the decisions. Fast food is a matter of convienence, yes, but ultimately you decide to eat it or feed it to your children. People look for scape goats to explain why they big.. "fast food, pop, candy". last time i checked, water, home cooked meals and occasional cookies are still excepted. People need to stop pointing fingers and understand they need to look at there convienence factor are re-adjust that.

Sorry SJ for jumping in, just stating what I heard. If this is the case then he should be getting it any day now!

No sweat bro, we are all on the same team..BTW, MrIncredible. Any news. Did you get your N2Guard?

SJ

MIncredible, PM send to you..SJ

The Forged Steel should be going out Tuesday. I will let you know when it is sent so you can expect it..SJ

Back
Top Bottom