Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1st time user with test e, CEM products?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog713 View Post
    hey man so CEM products sent me another bottle of liqiud clomid instead of liqud stane that i needed for my end of cycle/pct...i have liquid stane proabbly for two doses, next 4 days incuding today. i do have liquid tamox(nolva) and the clomid...will it be okay to sub in the liquid tamox ofr clomid or soemthung else while i wait for the the liquid stane to arive since ima have to order it right now?i still have two weeks before i stop pinning.
    bro CEM research hella scammed evo brothers...be careful
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog713 View Post
    hey man so CEM products sent me another bottle of liqiud clomid instead of liqud stane that i needed for my end of cycle/pct...i have liquid stane proabbly for two doses, next 4 days incuding today. i do have liquid tamox(nolva) and the clomid...will it be okay to sub in the liquid tamox ofr clomid or soemthung else while i wait for the the liquid stane to arive since ima have to order it right now?i still have two weeks before i stop pinning.
    Next time: word to the wise, never start a cycle until you have everything in your hand. And then some.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    So clomid and nolva are serms which you wouldnt want to use on cycle you need an AI.

Im not sure what you are dosing but it has a 24 hour half life so even if you could dose say 5mg eod or some lower dose split up until your aromasin areives would probably be ok. If you are concerned Id run the nolva over the clomid as a stop gap.
    ok i noticed that i have enough for the usual 12.5 mg eod for the next three doses and glad to hear i can short down the dose if i the aromasin cant get here on time, i appreciate it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234