Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time user with test e, CEM products?

devildog713

Newbie Brother
This is my first post and my first cycle

About to be 30 years old, im 5'8" 183 lbs and 18% body fat (beer but ive stopped drinking so much the last 4 months)...i was in the marine corps and trained and worked out a lot and since ive been out ive been working out as well. i did have three back surgeries due to my service so that made me change my whole workout routine to accomodate for my back surgeries. for example i dont do crazy heavy deadlifts or squats but a modification of it (trust me im always wanting to do squats but i know my body and its lemits on certain excercises) . Its been 6 years since the surgery and in the last 4 years ive really step up the working out but i was always active since 14 years, started lifting around 16 years but nothing super crazy until i joined the corps.

I've had freinds in the corps doing all sorts of gear and im finally ready or so i think. I've been doing research here and other sites including watching Dylan Gemelli videos before they went down unfortunately, i kinda needed to take more notes just to fill fully confident about the proper doses while on cycle.

I have a plan set as follows for 12 weeks then 4 week PCT
Test E 500mg/week seperating it at 250mg every 4 days.
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
clomid???

HCG 1000iu per week last 4 weeks of cycle before i start PCT

PCT
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 mg every day
clomid 50/50/25/25 mg every day
maybe GW501516 and mk-2866 as well on pct.

my questions is...is my plan correct with the aromasin and the test e or am i missing something like also adding clomid or nolvadex while on cycle.

i will have bloodwork done tomorrow to see where im at my base level...im concerned about the clomid and aromasin since i got them at CEM Poducts and seen mixed reviews. i know that getting pharma is the best way to go but i just dont know where to get it.
so i am planning on taking another blood work maybe 2-3 weeks into the cycle to see if the aromasin is working...
i guess im concerend about gyno if the CEM products turn out to be useless.

my goal isnt really getting crazy big but id like my stregnth to go up and put on some more lean weight...my body fat is that value since i havent really been doing cardio, ive been focused on picking up heavy in order to better prepare me for being on cycle. i guess the last few months ive been on buking stage and did gain about 2-3 lbs of muscle and did loose a bit more fat suprisingly.

I am eager to start since i have everything on site but i dont want to pin until i am sure if i have the proper plan and legit gear...i have a buddy telling me he can maybe get arimidex and nolvadex but he hasnt had any luck so i dont know what to do. i want to be done with the cycle before school starts in aug. also ive been imporving my diet and eating habbits for at least two years and still working on it.

well thank you for the time and hope to get some feedback good or bad especially about the cem products...i plan on posting the lab works before and once im on the cycle here to see what yall say...im getting the lab work from private md labs.

On cycle you can not use Clomid or nolva yes you can only use AI..other wise your cycle lookes good ps: you can check e2 to fix your Ai dose because some time ai can cause too much estro crash do mid cycle blood work to know your e2 base line

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

if the aromasin wasnt legit, how long do you think i should see side effects of possible gyno? are there any other side effects that might arise if the aromasin isnt good or if i needed a stronger dose of the aromasin?

also for pct should i go with nolva and clomid or just one? i really thought i heard that aromasin and (clomid or nolva) was to be taken with the cycle as well but it makes sense since in my notes i only have the nolva and clomid doses written down for 4 weeks.
thank you for the input btw.

whoa hold up brother.. 18% body fat is simply too much. you don't have room to grow!!

steroids should not be used as fat burners, that isn't what they do.

get that body fat DOWN first. what is the point of having muscle if it is covered up by fat?

tnx for the replies i went and pushed through i have my bloodwork before during and after and i gotta admit i went though some legal troubles (non performance related and it stood me from three weeks of good working out) i had already gained 10 lbs mass and gone down to 16% body fat...

i know ima get bashed for have done it still and i understand now i guess i still ginie piged myself and a motivator was my low testosterone levels from my inital bloodwork...use me as an exmaple if you must lesson learned now im just trying to finish the cycle off. i did start with the 500 mg/week (pin on sat 250 mg test e and 250 mg on wed i tried staying consistent but then i staring loosing track not good but for the most part i did stay concistent ecxept for mid cycle where some lega crap prevented me from staying active...im still good with the diet and havent touched a beer or smoked a cig since i started except for those three weeks of that damn fake weed yes horribel choice!

....i must say that during those three weeks i started atrophing due to smoking a bad bad bad substance...you see i smoke weed for ptsd and for my back surgeries (they used to give me shitload of pills and i truned into weed)...well its illgeal and got me in trouble so i smoked some bad bad stuff...i am clean but it did affect me i notice i started atrophing a lot and well i can see im bulking back up but im pretty much at the end of the cycle...yes what a waste and yeah 250mg was more than enough espeically at my level im just glad that my estrogen really didnt go up so much and looks like that CEM products worked.

i did start hcg a week ago and my balls have dropped phew...i rememeber dylan saying no more than 1000 iu per week but i have trouble doing the math the vile says 5000 iu and BAC water 2 ml well the small needle is weird and im not sure if im putting enough or more than enough hcg at full it says 1cc/ml or 100 units....
i missed like three pins during the mid cycle at random times...i knows thats bad man but it is what it is now...honesttly if those damn vidoes on youtube wouldndt have gone down i would been more damn patient and held off on the cycle but i felt that was the end of the inorfmation that i was going to get so it also motivated me to start.

ok so i have my question...i literally have a whole vile of test e and itll last me for like a month of 500 mg per week but i was wondering can i just do 250 mg per week for the month and the rest ima have to dispose of it im fully focused and i feel this last month ima be able to get the last bit of the cycle with a strong finish...what do yall say? should i do less and how do i tapper off and how do i go about the hcg and the needle it sweird...i went ahead and did 10 units at first and nothing much happened i waited 4 days and did 20 units and they finaly dropped...i know i jacked it up now i just want to finish strong...still havent touched a beer or cigs or weed cuz im on probation and the fake shit idk wtf motivated me to do that shit but its been cut off for two weeks and i can feel myself gaining mass again and alive too jesus. yall gonna probably want to bash me for the body fat and it is what it is lesson learned lets move on and give some advice instead of pushing me somewhere else i really appreicate it.

i cant seem to find a way to upload the image of my labs

precycle lab
Test=259 avg=264-916 ng/DL
LH=4.0 miu/mL
FSH=3.3 miu/ML
estroidal=11.6 pg/mL
GLUCOSE 98 MG/DL

june lab= Test=1348
LH=0.2
FSH=0.3
ESTROIDAL= LESS THAN 5.0
START HIGH CLUCOSE OF 100

JULY 30
TEST=1500 LH=0.1
FSH=LESS THAN 0.2 ESTROGEN 18
GLUCOSE HIGH 100, AVG=65-99 MG/DL
BUN HIGH 22 MG/DL AVG=6-20 MG/DL

THANKS IN ADVANCE!...OR SHOULD I DO LESS THAN 250 FOR THE REST OD THE MONTH? I CAN FINISH STRONG.

The first thing that caught my eye was 'down to 16%'. Which means you did a cycle at above that and even at 16% thatr's way above what is recommended to do one cycle (12% or less). And, as has been said a LOT, the higher the fat the more issues you'll have.

yes sir i did screw up with the body fat man, noobie mistakes man, any thoughts on the rest of the post? i did have low t from my inital blood work as i posted and im just trying to finish right since i started the cycle. Any thoughts on the other stuff i mentioned? And wil the tesotstereone level return all the way down eventually to around my original level (low) even if i keep the good diet and no drinking/smoking or is there any chance that it might stay in somekind of better level than i started? When im done ima wait for like at least a year and then ima go to my doctor and see if i can just simply get testosterone replcament therapy. I honesttly simply felt much active/better/young how i used to be and my libido of course came back...i handt notice that my libido was pretty much shot for the last few years...i dot know if it was from a tramatuic brain injury from afghnaistan and the bad habbits you pick up as a marine but my libido was shot till i was 3 weeks into the cycle. i dropped the bad habbits a few years ago so its not like i was treating my body wrong the last few years to cause my T level to be low. any thoughts?

You can use natural test boosters like Red-PCT, Test Stack No.17, and I think stevesmi has one he recommends.
From Red-PCT and Test Stack my lab results showed that it boosted me to around 900ng/dL

Or try to get on trt from your doctor.

Also is your diet high in protein? Or did you eat a ton of carbs?

i have been doing mostly salmon/tilapia/chicken squash carrots and sweet potatoes for lunch and dinner, no fast food and lots lots of water no soda or anything like that but that was already my diet for the last 8 months...lately i have been focusing on not much sodium and sugar...although i have to check my protein shake its not a mass gainer its 21g protein per serving and take the protein shake only twice a day after workout and before bed. and try to eat more of veggies and 1 slice of bread (killerds dave has lots of nutrients/protein...

i have been counting my calories for the past two months since i started and had the goal at 2800 calories what i really havent done in the last 8 months was run...i did had test booster almost a year ago now i had done like 2-3 months of it and they were working as stregnth was really kicking in...really i havent done cutting/cardio, really been trying to lift heavy for the last year and thats probably why i still had so much fat\water and i didnt notice my sodium intake at those points but now im paying attention to the sodium and sugar intake. i was also taking creatine for three months and dropped it for 3 weeks before i picked up the cycle...i think TRT would benefit me....

any thoughts on the INSULIN needle dosage for hcg? and i dropped it to 250mg/week 500mg sure was much, like i said trt wouldve been the best route for me if i knew those test level were that low...

i have been doing mostly salmon/tilapia/chicken squash carrots and sweet potatoes for lunch and dinner, no fast food and lots lots of water no soda or anything like that but that was already my diet for the last 8 months...lately i have been focusing on not much sodium and sugar...although i have to check my protein shake its not a mass gainer its 21g protein per serving and take the protein shake only twice a day after workout and before bed. and try to eat more of veggies and 1 slice of bread (killerds dave has lots of nutrients/protein...

i have been counting my calories for the past two months since i started and had the goal at 2800 calories what i really havent done in the last 8 months was run...i did had test booster almost a year ago now i had done like 2-3 months of it and they were working as stregnth was really kicking in...really i havent done cutting/cardio, really been trying to lift heavy for the last year and thats probably why i still had so much fat\water and i didnt notice my sodium intake at those points but now im paying attention to the sodium and sugar intake. i was also taking creatine for three months and dropped it for 3 weeks before i picked up the cycle...i think TRT would benefit me....

any thoughts on the INSULIN needle dosage for hcg? and i dropped it to 250mg/week 500mg sure was much, like i said trt wouldve been the best route for me if i knew those test level were that low...

You're eating too lean. You need fats for your body to produce testosterone. Cholesterol has been demonized by mass media. You need it. Beef and eggs will help.

This demonstration shows the whole process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djqqao2Uebo

You're eating too lean. You need fats for your body to produce testosterone. Cholesterol has been demonized by mass media. You need it. Beef and eggs will help.

This demonstration shows the whole process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djqqao2Uebo

i agree. it is a never ending shit show when it comes to diet

avocados, pasture humane eggs, grassfed beef, raw nuts are great

i will look into the diet yall are mentioning any thoughts on the hcg dosage with the insulin needle? it was 5000iu/2ml(BAC)= 2500iu/ml... insulin needle says 1cc/ml or 100 units for the whole needle...at what measuerment should i do hcg?

whats up with the dosage of the test e? how should i tapper down? i was thinking 250mg per week for the rest of the month or should i tapper it down less each week? on last pin ima wait two weeks and then start pct...

pct:
hcg no more than 1000iu per week...still dont know the proper needle dosage HELP!
aromasin eod 12.5mg
i also have clomid and nolvadex...should i also use them or should i just stick with hcg, aromasin and maybe a test booster like yall say?

whats up with the dosage of the test e? how should i tapper down? i was thinking 250mg per week for the rest of the month or should i tapper it down less each week? on last pin ima wait two weeks and then start pct...

pct:
hcg no more than 1000iu per week...still dont know the proper needle dosage HELP!
aromasin eod 12.5mg
i also have clomid and nolvadex...should i also use them or should i just stick with hcg, aromasin and maybe a test booster like yall say?

2500iu/mL * X = 1000 iu

1000/2500 = 0.4 mL

If the entire syringe capacity is 1mL, then that means 40 units will be 0.4mL.

Back
Top Bottom