Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st timer post, looking for something to enchance strength

kakemix007

Registered
Hello all,

I am 35, 5'10, and 211 ~ 214lbs. I have been lifting for over 10 years and have transformed my body from skinny mini (155lbs) to strong and bulky all without any supplements. My diet is where it needs to be.. drink the proper amounts of water and all of that jazz so I am no stranger to research and execution. Once I reached about 210lbs (and have been lifting for several years) I experimented with some ALRI products such as Bad Ass Mass (BAM) and Jungle Warfare, and others such as RPN Havoc, USP Labs Prime, and Pink Magic, but now I'm looking for something different (Yes, I took correct PCT and liver support when needed). It has been years since I have used any of those products, but as I said I am ready to try something new in 2016. I train West Side barbell style (max/dynamic effort strength training) Mon, Wed, and Thurs and I train Strongman style (tires, atlas stones, etc) on Sat. I have done very little research on SARMs so I know very little about them but I think this is safe legal alternative to steroids yes?

Basically, I am looking for something to enhance my strength. I constantly change up my workouts but I still feel that I am pretty much at my maximum potential and need a supplemental boost. I would love to hear any suggestions for a SARM (or anything else besides Pro Hormones or injectables) that has low sides and can give me the results I am looking for. I would prefer to do a 4 week cycle if possible and something that has a PCT that is easily obtainable. Thank you for your time!

SARMS, particularly the SARM triple stack would be perfect for your exact situation and goals. SARMS are very minimal in the term of side effects and will directly improve strength, endurance, recovery and fat loss.

I would run the triple stack as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Hello all,

I am 35, 5'10, and 211 ~ 214lbs. I have been lifting for over 10 years and have transformed my body from skinny mini (155lbs) to strong and bulky all without any supplements. My diet is where it needs to be.. drink the proper amounts of water and all of that jazz so I am no stranger to research and execution. Once I reached about 210lbs (and have been lifting for several years) I experimented with some ALRI products such as Bad Ass Mass (BAM) and Jungle Warfare, and others such as RPN Havoc, USP Labs Prime, and Pink Magic, but now I'm looking for something different (Yes, I took correct PCT and liver support when needed). It has been years since I have used any of those products, but as I said I am ready to try something new in 2016. I train West Side barbell style (max/dynamic effort strength training) Mon, Wed, and Thurs and I train Strongman style (tires, atlas stones, etc) on Sat. I have done very little research on SARMs so I know very little about them but I think this is safe legal alternative to steroids yes?

Basically, I am looking for something to enhance my strength. I constantly change up my workouts but I still feel that I am pretty much at my maximum potential and need a supplemental boost. I would love to hear any suggestions for a SARM (or anything else besides Pro Hormones or injectables) that has low sides and can give me the results I am looking for. I would prefer to do a 4 week cycle if possible and something that has a PCT that is easily obtainable. Thank you for your time!

Sarms are safe and legal alternative to steroids, you are correct. Also, they have minimal to no side effects, so its a good way to go for any advanced lifter.

Triple stack would be a good option in my opinion. Muskate has you covered on link & the recovery dosages already

If you are looking for a safe way of enhancing your strength, then Andarine S4 is the way to go. However, you will get better results if you use it as part of the SARMS triple stack as explained by @muskate, as these compounds work in synergy, so you will get the best results for the buck. Besides, all of them are extremely safe to use, so there should be no side effects to worry about. I have run this stack many times, was always happy with the results, and never had any issues whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom