Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 grams of gear, simple cycle thoughts

dradlys

Registered
I am going to do the grand and grand cycle of 1000mgs of test along with 1000mgs of tren per week for 12 weeks. my goals are to get as big and strong as possible, sick of being small. I am 28 years old and this is my 3rd cycle. I am 200 pounds and have 14% body fat. do you think this cycle is particularly dangerous and should I run any support supps? I do realize I should have already but I wanted to go all natty just gear haha:p

200mgs of tren alone is a lot of gear. you are running 5X that and throwing in another gram of test too.

the truth is if you cannot grow on just 200mg a week tren then you seriously have holes in your workouts and genetics

1000mgs of tren is asking for every negative side effect like suppressed appetite and 3 hours of sleep a night which can hurt gains. 300-500 is the magic number of great results without pushing your luck with sides. Have you run tren before? 50% of people will run it and never want to look at it again.
Honestly a gram of test alone should get you massive results.

also if you aren't going to listen to advice people are giving you on here and you run it anyway YES you need to run support and lots of it. You'll 100% need an AI and Caber minimum. You will also need to get blood tests to monitor everything including cholesterol.

I highly recommend you reconsider this. Not only will you have major physical side effects but tren at a gram will cause extreme mental side effects as well. You will be begging to get it out of your system.

And this is why us AAS users gets a bad rap. People like you do stupid things and mess themselves up. Unless you are Pro bodybuilder making money then these dosages are outrageous. Tren at more than 400mg is just a waste. Personally I don’t like Tren for growing because it burns up carbs like crazy. I only use Tren for contest prep. Use Deca or EQ for bulk. Drop the the Test to 500mg and run EQ at 750mg if you insist on running high dosages.

By the way I walk around 275lbs in the offseason at the same BF% as you and have never ran Test at that dose but one time and ran Deca at 400mg. I gained 30lbs during the offseason and most of it was lean muscle. Diet diet diet and training is the key. Get your nutrition in check and you will grow. You have to eat big to be big!!

And this is why us AAS users gets a bad rap. People like you do stupid things and mess themselves up. Unless you are Pro bodybuilder making money then these dosages are outrageous. Tren at more than 400mg is just a waste. Personally I don’t like Tren for growing because it burns up carbs like crazy. I only use Tren for contest prep. Use Deca or EQ for bulk. Drop the the Test to 500mg and run EQ at 750mg if you insist on running high dosages.

By the way I walk around 275lbs in the offseason at the same BF% as you and have never ran Test at that dose but one time and ran Deca at 400mg. I gained 30lbs during the offseason and most of it was lean muscle. Diet diet diet and training is the key. Get your nutrition in check and you will grow. You have to eat big to be big!!

my sentiments exactly... yet another PRIME example of why steroids get a bad name...

This is just plain ridiculous. If you decide to do it anyhow, please log it for us, so it can be a cautionary tale for people in the future.

Back
Top Bottom