Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 NEW UNIQUE & RARE products RIGHT HERE

Does anyone have any experience with their BPC157? Or have had success with any of their other compounds?

Check out all the PSL threads by members - the answer is obvs yes.

Does anyone have any experience with their BPC157? Or have had success with any of their other compounds?

their peptides work fantastic

the BPC works my man. a close friend used it for their hip and 6 days of injecting 500mcg a day the pain was gone.

i'm gonna get more for my shoulder next month

the BPC works my man. a close friend used it for their hip and 6 days of injecting 500mcg a day the pain was gone.

This is one of the reasons why pressed to get this product, Mr stevei loves it.. it took us a little bit to get the BPC, but I promised him it would happen ;)

There was a huge difference in my rom and pain reduction during therapy as opposed to when i didnt use it..

There was a huge difference in my rom and pain reduction during therapy as opposed to when i didnt use it..

Mace literally was ripped to pieces..I don't want to talk to you much about his personal instance, but this guy's on the road to recovery and I'm very confident that this agent has helped him a lot. The guy is a warrior!

Mace literally was ripped to pieces..I don't want to talk to you much about his personal instance, but this guy's on the road to recovery and I'm very confident that this agent has helped him a lot. The guy is a warrior!

I'm using oxytocin and its gtg

This is one of the reasons why pressed to get this product, Mr stevei loves it.. it took us a little bit to get the BPC, but I promised him it would happen ;)

I am going to get more for my shoulder and going to pin it daily IM, i will def keep everyone updated with progress. so far I pinned 3 times 250mcg and let my friend use up the rest on their hip. i tore my shoulder up years ago benching 425 (thanks tren)

BPC combined with hot yoga is going to work amazing on my shoulder mobility and healing. i can't wait. i've been waiting many years for legit BPC having tried fake garbage before so I am forever grateful you guys carry legit peptides. this is going to be a game changer for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom