Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 NEW UNIQUE & RARE products RIGHT HERE

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
2 NEW UNIQUE & RARE products RIGHT HERE

Take a LQQK
157nhxu.jpg

2csgxgw.jpg

Hormone produced naturally in the human organism (produced by the hypothalamus and released in the hypophysis)
OXYTOCINis a nanopeptide (containing 9 aminoacids) acting as a neuromodulator in the brain.
(for women it's a hormone that helps out during labor and after labor condition as well as lactation processes,
in general it's known as the sexual reproduction hormone
)

OXYTOCIN is being released in the brain during orgasm kissing,hugging loved ones even during friendly handshake It generally increases mood and mental well being ,
trust and overal social abilities (especially for people with social behavior disorders)

OXYTOCINacts a the brain neurotransmitter improving/fixing social conditions and/or disorders
(improves conditions for pair bonding and social groups belonging aspects)

24p04uc.jpg

BPC157it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins
also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.

BPC157is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries,over-training and pushed through muscles bones and joints.
Research has proven thatBPC157heals stomach ulcers,digestive system disorders,also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.
It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.
BPC157has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.
BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day (until symptoms/conditions are cured)
For more info contact one of our highly qualified expert sales representatives here at PSL.

:::product details here:::

- - - Updated - - -

I know Stevei has been waiting for the BPC :) :) :)

I’ve tried oxytocin, low dose was quite calming. High dose? Lol, stooooned.

Highly recommend using it with your significant other. Think your close now? Wait till you both try it together. Highly recommend this hormone to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly recommend using it with your significant other. Think your close now? Wait till you both try it together. Highly recommend this hormone to anyone.

That is excellent feedback and if you can share any more experience with dosages and stuff that would be huge for all of the members and the silent readers.. again thank you for your additional information and experience

interesting for sure.. would love to get more feedback on it

I'm all over that BPC, been fantasizing about using that shit for years.. tried it from some shitty peptide place before and was obviously scammed. so excited to get the real stuff from PSL. i'm all over it

I'm all over that BPC, been fantasizing about using that shit for years.. tried it from some shitty peptide place before and was obviously scammed. so excited to get the real stuff from PSL. i'm all over it

You will be very happy. If you seen my recent bloodwork. How low my levels are. I can only attribute how far ahead im told i am in therapy to the bpc 157 from psl.

I heard my friend talk about it, how it has the rare ability to regenerate and reactivate aged satellite cells. As I’m 37 that was enough to prompt me to research it. What made me order it is reading the effects on mood, and how natural it was. I get pretty wound up at the end of the day, obsess over things like work etc. and am prone to getting crabby, anxiety and depression.

My first dose I did IM 20mcg and very quickly felt very relaxed, calm and just great all around. I’ve used it probably 10-15 times now. At 20-30 mcg It’s like how you feel when everything is going your way. If I got a big raise, a bonus, and was on my way home to tell the wife kinda happy. I don’t sing to the radio often, but a lil oxy and I’m rocking along to songs I barely like. Satisfied happy and content are words I’d use for the effect.

Raising to 80-100 provides a very pleasant “high”. And my wife and I both dosed it together. Her 50 mcg me 100.
The experience was great. Very open talking, lotsa cuddling and fun. It was a very bonding experience.
We repeated this every few days for a bit.

Tho I’d almost forgotten about it, as when I started mk 677 I stopped just cause I was on a bunch of things at the time. Just dosed 30 mcg a bit ago. Yup, highly recommend. I can’t find any negative effects, through research or personal use.

Again, highly recommend this.

Gaintrain, what about when the effects wear off? You said no side effects but my experience with similiar drugs has me feeling down at times coming down. Also, is it something you're dependent on after use ?

Steve how did you dose it?

you want to inject it as close to the injury as possible deep as possible.. do like 250-750mcg per injection once or twice a day

Take a LQQK
157nhxu.jpg

2csgxgw.jpg

Hormone produced naturally in the human organism (produced by the hypothalamus and released in the hypophysis)
OXYTOCINis a nanopeptide (containing 9 aminoacids) acting as a neuromodulator in the brain.
(for women it's a hormone that helps out during labor and after labor condition as well as lactation processes,
in general it's known as the sexual reproduction hormone
)

OXYTOCIN is being released in the brain during orgasm kissing,hugging loved ones even during friendly handshake It generally increases mood and mental well being ,
trust and overal social abilities (especially for people with social behavior disorders)

OXYTOCINacts a the brain neurotransmitter improving/fixing social conditions and/or disorders
(improves conditions for pair bonding and social groups belonging aspects)

24p04uc.jpg

BPC157it is a synthetic peptide (containing 15 aminoacids) with a potent regeneration and healing properties. Highly efficient in regeneration and healing the whole body by eliminating all kinds of toxins
also efficiently enhances and improves body regeneration processes.

BPC157is a great solution for regeneration and healing inflammatory conditions caused by injuries,over-training and pushed through muscles bones and joints.
Research has proven thatBPC157heals stomach ulcers,digestive system disorders,also all kinds of inflammatory conditions in the whole body.
It's a great enhancer and speed up agent for healing and regeneration of the bone system and joints.
BPC157has also proven to be a great agent for growth and regeneration of blood vessels.
BPC157 - DOSAGE: 200 - 250mcg twice a day (until symptoms/conditions are cured)
For more info contact one of our highly qualified expert sales representatives here at PSL.

:::product details here:::

- - - Updated - - -

I know Stevei has been waiting for the BPC :) :) :)
Check these newly released products out!
Doesnt get any better for healing and recovery. Psl hit a homerun!!

Date:
July 22, 2013
Source:
Northwestern University
Summary:
Oxytocin is known as the hormone that promotes feelings of love, bonding and well-being. It's even being tested as an anti-anxiety drug. But new research shows oxytocin also can cause emotional pain. Oxytocin appears to be the reason stressful social situations, perhaps being bullied at school or tormented by a boss, reverberate long past the event and can trigger fear and anxiety in the future. That's because the hormone actually strengthens social memory in the brain.

Going to try it.

Gaintrain, what about when the effects wear off? You said no side effects but my experience with similiar drugs has me feeling down at times coming down. Also, is it something you're dependent on after use ?

I’ve only dabbled with the one vial over a year. But considering I’d forgotten about it till I read this, I’d say no.
But I’ve never had a problem with substance abuse. I’ve tried many things, and never had an addiction.

Date:
July 22, 2013
Source:
Northwestern University
Summary:
Oxytocin is known as the hormone that promotes feelings of love, bonding and well-being. It's even being tested as an anti-anxiety drug. But new research shows oxytocin also can cause emotional pain. Oxytocin appears to be the reason stressful social situations, perhaps being bullied at school or tormented by a boss, reverberate long past the event and can trigger fear and anxiety in the future. That's because the hormone actually strengthens social memory in the brain.

Going to try it.

Interesting, ty for sharing.

My friend warned me to be careful using it with woman, as they get attached and emotional.

Does anyone have any experience with their BPC157? Or have had success with any of their other compounds?

Back
Top Bottom