Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 week run of Winstrol question

powerup

Buff Brother
Last year I ran 20 weeks of TRT plus Primo at 1 gram peak dose, I'm prone to acne after I stop using, after the cycle it took me 12 weeks for the acne to subside. If I add Winstrol in for 2 weeks right now to polish up for a photoshoot, should I expect similar acne effects after I discontinue use?

No one can really say brother, as we don't know what caused the acne. It could of been the hormone itself, the carrier oil, or various other factors.

Last year I ran 20 weeks of TRT plus Primo at 1 gram peak dose, I'm prone to acne after I stop using, after the cycle it took me 12 weeks for the acne to subside. If I add Winstrol in for 2 weeks right now to polish up for a photoshoot, should I expect similar acne effects after I discontinue use?

If you had acne from primobolan, you might have it from winstrol too, try a low dose of winny and see how you react before you goto the 50mgs daily dose.

Even if it popped up again do you think I'd be starting another 3 months in the face or since it's only 2 weeks and an oral.that half life's out way faster a shorter recovery.

Can winny be combined with clen?

Was gonna go 40mgs winny and escalating clen from 20 mgs to 60mgs...

There's no such thing as 20 weeks of TRT. And a gram of primo a week is a cycle and a pretty heavy one.

There's no such thing as 20 weeks of TRT. And a gram of primo a week is a cycle and a pretty heavy one.
No I am on TRT added Primo to complete the full gram a week. I am now just back to my stand alone TRT dose. Was a great cycle put on 30 pounds. Kept 20

Was it about 12 weeks until normal after the cycle?

I’m right at 9 weeks post cycle and my chest has pretty much cleared up just some dark acne spots that go away after a couple weeks but still fighting with my back. I’m guessing another month and it should be pretty much cleared up so around about 13 weeks

Back
Top Bottom