Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 weeks on Anadrol still didn't gain any lb or feel anything

XXXAyoub

Registered
Does my Drol bunk its been two weeks and i'm still same weight as before
i eat 400g carb 200g protien a day and train 5 times a week??

maan i'm fckng tired of getting fake gear i tryid like 4 brands of bol 3 of anadrol and i didn't get anything of them . one time my friend give me 20pill of real dbol and i blow up from them in 4 days

maan i'm fckng tired of getting fake gear i tryid like 4 brands of bol 3 of anadrol and i didn't get anything of them . one time my friend give me 20pill of real dbol and i blow up from them in 4 days
If you are blowing up from dianabol in three days, that means you weren't controlling estrogen conversion and started retaining water. As far as anadrol, you should have started seeing strength gains kick in by two weeks. As far as size changes, anadrol wouldn't be my choice of compound.

i don't use any Anti estrogen

- - - Updated - - -

100mg spilt in two doses 50 pre-workout 50 night

- - - Updated - - -

100mg spilt in two doses 50 pre-workout 50 night

vedi-pharma and i tryid biotech pharma sphinx and other one i didn't remember

Vedi pharma is high quality gear mate.
Check on their website the authenticity of the product with the code.

In any case the best brand in my opinion are:

- balkan pharmaceutical
- body pharm
- bioniche pharma
- vedi pharma
- nas pharma
- sp lab

Really? i checkout the authenticity on their website and its come legit but its weird i been on them for 2 weeks and still didn't gain anything maybe their orals are garbage

My first cycle 4 years ago was only oral, 60 mg tbol vedi pharma, and it was exceptional.

In fact, now I'm still using their tbol on my cycle with tren e (sp lab)

You should blow up pump wise on drol try chewing them if you can't taste something like chemical in them something is a miss mate

maybe i'm non responder to anadrol

You sound like you don't really know what you're doing. For a start you didn't use an AI and your intake amounts to 2400kcals.

Back
Top Bottom