Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 weeks between contests... Want to tighten up

AtomAntNH

Yesterday I popped my cherry and did my first bodybuilding contest ever... NPC national qualifier. I did Men's Classic Physique, Group A Open and Men's Masters 35 Plus. I did very well, I think. Took Third overall in group A, and Second in Masters and thus I believe I qualified for National contests in both. Despite how tired and honestly done I am... I had already signed up for another event two weeks out (from Saturday 10/16). As I'm committed here... I want to try as best I can to tighten up between events.

Current cycle, as in previous posts, is very basic. Test P 50mg/week and 500 mast/week with 50mg or proviron/day. There was more to it, but that is the current "phase". I have on hand:

Primo
Anavar
Arimidex
Extra proviron
Test E and C

No time to purchase more... So what are the options here, boys? This will of course be combined with diligent training and dieting.

Well, masteron is the king of tighteners. No time? Well, then take all the proviron you have. Primo and var can't hurt. Easy on the test C which can bloat.

What about anavar? Quick acting little to no water retention for my current understanding and not powerful enough to throw on any significant weight in just a two-week. Under a caloric deficit... So no weight limit worries for the class. My concern with the primo is it because of the ester but it won't kick in soon enough to make much of a difference if any. So that's where my head was but all of you guys know significantly more than I do and I'd be interested to hear any and all suggestions or feedback.

What about anavar? Quick acting little to no water retention for my current understanding and not powerful enough to throw on any significant weight in just a two-week. Under a caloric deficit... So no weight limit worries for the class. My concern with the primo is it because of the ester but it won't kick in soon enough to make much of a difference if any. So that's where my head was but all of you guys know significantly more than I do and I'd be interested to hear any and all suggestions or feedback.

The notion that Primo takes time to kick in is a total myth parroted by clueless message board gurus.

Went and double-checked my facts... You're 100% right Nelson and thank you. Considering I am already taking 500 mast a week and will for the next 2 weeks... What bump to that would you recommend with the primo for it to have some effect in the time frame of two weeks?

I am also assuming that you're recommending the primo over the anavar is that correct?

Went and double-checked my facts... You're 100% right Nelson and thank you. Considering I am already taking 500 mast a week and will for the next 2 weeks... What bump to that would you recommend with the primo for it to have some effect in the time frame of two weeks?

I am also assuming that you're recommending the primo over the anavar is that correct?

Well, Primo will continue to build clean, solid muscle even on a calorie restricted diet. It won't necessarily "cut' but it won't bloat. I assume you're in shape from the last show so as long as you diet clean and train I think the primo and mast should do the trick. Some SR9009 wouldn't hurt either. That's a relitively safe cycle too, though Mast can raise BP over time.

Yesterday I popped my cherry and did my first bodybuilding contest ever... NPC national qualifier. I did Men's Classic Physique, Group A Open and Men's Masters 35 Plus. I did very well, I think. Took Third overall in group A, and Second in Masters and thus I believe I qualified for National contests in both. Despite how tired and honestly done I am... I had already signed up for another event two weeks out (from Saturday 10/16). As I'm committed here... I want to try as best I can to tighten up between events.

Current cycle, as in previous posts, is very basic. Test P 50mg/week and 500 mast/week with 50mg or proviron/day. There was more to it, but that is the current "phase". I have on hand:

Primo
Anavar
Arimidex
Extra proviron
Test E and C

No time to purchase more... So what are the options here, boys? This will of course be combined with diligent training and dieting.

Congratulations with your NPC show, great to hear your results.

I would go with Primobolan and anavar with light proviron. Don't use testosterone between shows.

400mgs primobolan
50mgs anavar
25mgs proviron

Stick with the test prop and throw proviron and anavar in the mix with 2 weeks injectables can help but it will be minimally

Back
Top Bottom