Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20% OFF Christmas Sale at SARMS1... Limited Time Offer!

dylangemelli

Staff
Yes, you read it right... SARMS1 one is doing it again... Another 20% off sale for Christmas... The sale is good until midnight December 30th... Get stocked up for the new year... Its New Years resolution time and there is no better way to achieve your goals for the new year than with sarms1!!

Coupon Code : 20OFFXMAS

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PUREST SARMS IN THE WORLD! WWW.SARMS1.COM

Is this sale and the bogo going on? I couldn't imagine...

Thanks for working so hard with sarms1 to get us these great deals bro!

Time to stock up on gw, s4, osta and Lgd!!! Jump on this everyone

This is a great sale. My s4 is starting to kick in good now. Definitely very quality stuff from sarms1. 20 percent off is nice.

This is ridiculous... Sarms1 just keeps coming through with the killer deals. They are hands down the best in the business. My triple stack with them was amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Isn't that funny, that there are always the same people pumping SARMS :). You can go to any discussion board and see posts from all five of them...
...that being said, it could very well be decent product.

^^^Thats cause all of us take it and have had alot of success with it. all of us have also been in the game long enough to know which companies are putting out bunk chems, sarms or whatever.

This forum is for the elite.. so its up to the vets that have tried all of the different companies to give our opinions and endorse the products that actually work for YOU. I was using other companies that I thought were better and started slippin in some fashion so I no longer endorse them. Its that easy.

We all have a end result in mind.. the pursuit of OUR(meaning yours) perfect physique. Which takes dedication and the right tools. If Sarms1 starts producing tools that are in effective then we will no longer indorse them. So no need to try and chop us down..

Sounds like you have alot of experience. Who would you recommend that is putting out better quality sarms and offering big savings? Teach me something

I have no experience with SARMS and would also like to hear average users opinions on top of company's reps, which are biased. When you get paid one way or the other, your opinion will be biased, that's the reality...
Btw, you mentioned that you had great experience with SARMS, Could you be more specific, as far as your muscle and strength gains. Don't really care about weight loss or how you felt while on it. Also, I read that lgd-4303 is 10 times more anabolic than m-2866, how does it translate into numbers? Would it be comparable to superdrol or any other PH/steroid? I am on the fence whether to buy one or the other for bulking (lgd or osta)
Thank you.

Oh, it's not about what company to buy from, it's about how SARMS perform.

Again... you dont have to take my word for it. I know what they have done for me. You don't have to dig around too much to see the results other members are getting with Sarms1. So ill let you be the judge.

Everyone has different goals.. mine has never been to be the strongest guy or the biggest(im already those things around my parts;)). So strength gains.. yeah, ive gotten them with Ostarine. My goal was to build lean bm and cut fat at the same time. My first intro was to Ostarine and I dropped a little over 5% fat putting me close to single digits. So I got what I was looking for.

LDG is better then PHs imo because its not liver toxic but still offers the size gains some are seeking. Its both a bulker and cutter so its very versatile. I havent tried it myself but heard nothing but awesome results from it. Again there are logs everywhere.

Also bro, dont come onto these boards to be disrespectful or rude and then have no knowledge on the subject. I hate to sound like your mom or dad (hopefully they did tell you), but if you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all.

This is a resource we all use to learn.. So treat this resource like a grocery store. Take what you want and leave behind what you dont need. Its that easy. :D

Does the 20% still count toward the triple packs? I tried to apply it to a LDG triple and it told me "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

Does the 20% still count toward the triple packs? I tried to apply it to a LDG triple and it told me "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

Shoot them a email bro.. they respond really quickly. There customer care is awesome.

Jump in you guys.. not too much longer with this promotion

20% doesn't count towards buy 2 get 1 free, those are 2 different sales. I tried that and they emailed me and said I have to pick 1 sale either buy 2 get 1 or 20% off, you can't combine.

Bumpin this thread. Coming to the end of this weekend so take advantage.

Everyone should be taking advantage of this sale! Not going to find quality like this for a price like this anywhere else

Back
Top Bottom