Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 week cycle and HCG

slinshot

Registered
I'm finishing up my third cycle which was 20 weeks of testosterone cypionate. I'm debating whether I should start using HCG now or save it for PCT. I ordered 4 of the HCG and I have to mix them. how do I use them to help me recover? And after I mix them do I have to store it in the freezer or fridge?

I'm finishing up my third cycle which was 20 weeks of testosterone cypionate. I'm debating whether I should start using HCG now or save it for PCT. I ordered 4 of the HCG and I have to mix them. how do I use them to help me recover? And after I mix them do I have to store it in the freezer or fridge?

You can order your HCG right now and get that out of the way, keep in fridge, start using to kick start pct. I don't like HCG personally I prefer better options.

bro use hcg on cycle only, not in pct

Back
Top Bottom