Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 year old - high bodyfat - no steroid cycle

stats: 20 years old, 5 foot 11 inches, 215lbs., 23% bodyfat

First, your bodyfat is way too high, before starting your cycle, I suggest you drop bodyfat below 12%. You can easly do this with the following cycle. This is all natural, so you won't have an issue.

Cycle:
Week 1-10:
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/ED
Ostarine (mk-2866) 25mgs/ED
Liquidex 2 CCs/day
HCGenerate ES 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Diet:
Run a full version of the evolutionary diet, add an evolutionary HIT training regiment.

Far from natural but looks like a fun run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little confused on the n2guard "2 caps am/ 2 post workout : pm" so is this 4 a day. ? Trying to sort out amount of each of the above for the total 10 week cycle order.BAlso any thoughts on adding a daily phentermine

I'd recommend running an alternate day fasting program the way I did, you will lose fat quickly with very little muscle lost via hormonal regulation. Best part is once a week you get a cheat day where can eat as much of whatever you want and it actually helps you lose fat by creating a hormonal fat burning loop.

Dropped 35 lbs in about 11 weeks on this, I can give you the link to the thread where I discuss it in detail if interested.

Shoot me that link. I'd like to check that out. Thanks

A little confused on the n2guard "2 caps am/ 2 post workout : pm" so is this 4 a day. ? Trying to sort out amount of each of the above for the total 10 week cycle order.BAlso any thoughts on adding a daily phentermine

I was wondering the same thing. Although I see the 3 pm after the 2 post workout so 7 caps?

Diet is the most essential element in any approach to bodybuilding. Whether it's a cutting, billing, or recomping cycle. I mean you wouldn't put low grade gas in Ferrari would you? With that being said wait on using steroids till your body is in a better condition to both handle their effects and to be able to maximize the potential that they allow you IMO.

Personally I would clen and var and since u don't have a lot of mucle u could throw in t 3

What steel?
Also if u were at my gym the old timers would beat u for getting on gear becuz u prolly aren't very dedicated to wat u want otherwise u wouldn't be this outta shape

Last edited:
stats: 20 years old, 5 foot 11 inches, 215lbs., 23% bodyfat

First, your bodyfat is way too high, before starting your cycle, I suggest you drop bodyfat below 12%. You can easly do this with the following cycle. This is all natural, so you won't have an issue.

Cycle:
Week 1-10:
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/ED
Ostarine (mk-2866) 25mgs/ED
Liquidex 2 CCs/day
HCGenerate ES 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Diet:
Run a full version of the evolutionary diet, add an evolutionary HIT training regiment.

All natural??

What steel?
Also if u were at my gym the old timers would beat u for getting on gear becuz u prolly aren't very dedicated to wat u want otherwise u wouldn't be this outta shape

HAHAHHAHA .... HahahHAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!

What steel?

Bro... Who are you kidding?

What steel?

Dude I'm fucking with you but in all seriousness don't post shit talking against probably 50% of the members of this board meaning "under 200lbers" (Just a guess) forums are too much fun to troll on man.

Attacking someone personally because they don't agree with your opinion shows a lack of self control and integrity. Don't do that here its not cool.

He is new. Let him figure our who is who. And he is young. Give him a little time. We have all been there brothers.

KRAZIEONE

this is a good cycle or they can just run gw/yohimbflame till they drop under 20%.With proper diet and exercise thats more then enough added for fat loss

Back
Top Bottom