Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 year old - high bodyfat - no steroid cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
stats: 20 years old, 5 foot 11 inches, 215lbs., 23% bodyfat

First, your bodyfat is way too high, before starting your cycle, I suggest you drop bodyfat below 12%. You can easly do this with the following cycle. This is all natural, so you won't have an issue.

Cycle:
Week 1-10:
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/ED
Ostarine (mk-2866) 25mgs/ED
Liquidex 2 CCs/day
HCGenerate ES 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Diet:
Run a full version of the evolutionary diet, add an evolutionary HIT training regiment.

They can drop some serious bf using gw and sarms. Of course, nothing beats the addition of a great diet and training regimen

Nice cycle my brother and with a good diet he can Archie his goal, and with less bf he going to gain better size and quality muscle and the more imp thing with out any aas

meh i dont like s4 in there at all. its more of a cutting agent imo and not benficial enough to warrent someone of high bodyfat purchasing..gw alone is great.. osta is a nice addition to add lean muscle or help hold..

nice post wolfpack

^^^^^^^^^^^^ No S4 or albuterol, that's throwing your money away big time.. You'll have plenty of time for that down the road, Wolfs plan is solid, and "Diet" is the key to your success , without it, you'll be setting yourself up for failure bro....AnalogMan

First, your bodyfat is way too high, before starting your cycle, I suggest you drop bodyfat below 12%. You can easly do this with the following cycle. This is all natural, so you won't have an issue.

Cycle:
Week 1-10:
Liquidex 2 CCs/day

Diet:
Run a full version of the evolutionary diet, add an evolutionary HIT training regiment.

This is a very good stack for someone with high bf that needs to cut. Diet is going to be the key part but the other things will def help bring fat loss faster while holding on to muscle.

This is a great setup for someone with a higher bf index that is looking to leanout before getting introduced to AAS. Sarms1 Ostarine and GW make a killer combo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Looks very good. I am thinking of hitting this even with a lower bf. is recommended cycle +10weeks or just depends on need. What's the best spot to grab all sups In a one stop shop. Thanks In advance

Cycle:
Week 1-10:
Liquidex 2 CCs/day

Diet:

Wolfpack- i tried pm looking for path to grabbing each in one spot. Need 50 posts though. Hoping you still see this older thread

I'd recommend running an alternate day fasting program the way I did, you will lose fat quickly with very little muscle lost via hormonal regulation. Best part is once a week you get a cheat day where can eat as much of whatever you want and it actually helps you lose fat by creating a hormonal fat burning loop.

Dropped 35 lbs in about 11 weeks on this, I can give you the link to the thread where I discuss it in detail if interested.

Cycle:
Week 1-10:
Liquidex 2 CCs/day

Diet:

pretty good start

all good, cept i recomend the evo fasting diet, can tell you from current experience, i did intermittent fasting for a month, lost 30lbs, swapped to the evo diet, gained 3 lbs, back on IF and down 7 lbs, coming from a person with high BF thats my findings

similar stack and training program just prefer if

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

I never really understood what the problem was with pinning at a high bf. Pretty much all top level powerlifters do it. The only issues i see is not being able to get as deep of an injection and perhaps being prone to more sides such as gyno.

This looks very interesting. I was planning on running my first AAS cycle at the end of the year but this has caught my attention. I've always had a pretty hard time with bodyfat even with my diet being pretty damn good. Maybe I should run this first and see what I get out of it...

Back
Top Bottom