Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 200mg Test E weekly

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

200mg Test E weekly

Hey guys so 200mg weekly of Test E is the sweet spot for most athletes. Now, Iíve been told at that dose it can be run for 15-17 weeks before a PCT is needed. However, iíve also heard this is on the higher end of TRT and can be run long term.

Anybody have any advice on this dosage? Also would an AI be needed?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dosage doesn't change the amount of time you can run. 100mg will shut you down just the same as 1000mg. If you run longer than 12 weeks you will start having a more and more difficult time recovering.
    As far as TRT, you shouldn't be considering it unless it's medically needed, since there is no going back. Also 200mg is going to be far too high for TRT in all but the most extreme cases of non-responders.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Datfeel View Post
    Hey guys so 200mg weekly of Test E is the sweet spot for most athletes. Now, Iíve been told at that dose it can be run for 15-17 weeks before a PCT is needed. However, iíve also heard this is on the higher end of TRT and can be run long term.

Not sure where you are coming up with 200 mg being a sweet spot of any kind nor the fact that 15-17 weeks is a proper cycle length... you have shit info man... 200 is extremely low for a cycle and the highest you should ever go for trt... 300-350 is closer to a sweet spot and 12 weeks is more than enough for length

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Are you sure that you weren't told 200 mgs twice a week being the sweet spot? 200 mgs a week for a cycle is not worth running. You are completely shutting down for what amounts to a high TRT dose. Ive run TRT at 250 mgs a week for a couple months and had it been a cycle, I would have been very disappointed.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As others have said 200mg is really higher end TRT but too low for cycle dose. Even "low dose" cycles are in the 300-350 range and that would probably only work for a cycle or 2 before increasing test dose or adding other compounds.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So this dosage was based off athletic purposes for sports, for example swimming MMA etc where the point is not to get big and muscular but to have more of the added benefits that test gives like recovery etc. So based off the information here, 300 mg a week is better suited?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PON is correct. Just cos it's a lower dose doesn't mean you can run it longer and yes it would be the higher end of TRT

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    more and more clinics/doctors are putting guys on overdose levels of TRT to make them happy and also run up the bill

i am a huge anti-overdosing TRT advocate. you will suffer long term by doing that. TRT dose should be closer to 100-125mg a week tops. don't give me that bullshit of 'steve i feel better' on this dosage. yeah you feel better cause you got more androgens in your system. run TRT correctly or don't run it at all
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bloodwork... bloodwork... bloodwork.... bangs head against the wall... bloodwork... bloodwork... bloodwork... determines everything.l
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Here is a cross post I made.. It talks about my TRT dose at 200mg.. which could be concider on the higher end by text book standards. However, it all comes down to the personal metabolization of the hormone. Some people are hyper responders with test and some are hypo responders. I have a buddy that used the same Test trt that I used from the pharma and his protocol is at 125mg 1 x E6D and he scores 1100'sh with a LC MS-MS panel, were I use 200mg and I hardly get out of the high 700's range, per my blood work example pic below..

Here's the read on what I do to get the most out of low dose test, learn how to hi-jack your T and make less MORE for YOU.. Get the most out of your test.. Also I have seen guys use 300-500 of test and have shitty free test levels.

Enjoy the read:

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end..
    It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do!

Outstanding products...

There's an Easter egg here that's hidden inside of all of this, it's something I don't want people to miss.

This goes to prove that you really don't need much test.. I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress.. I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels.. people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone..

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse..

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you.. it's not quantity but rather qualities..
    I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses..

P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast