Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2019 Arnold Classic Columbus, Ohio

I hear the meatheads and wanna be insta-famous-gram'ers take over the town...cameras crews in tow stopping at various gym and pissing off the locals with their obnoxiousness. I hear it's a bit of a circus. Sounds like fun! LOL

I hear the meatheads and wanna be insta-famous-gram'ers take over the town.

don't forget the guys like cassady who took all those roids, still looks like shit, so turned his social media into annoying/trolling people for hits. SMH at what bodybuilding has become. it is like watching a motorcycle accident

I can, at least, say I competed at the Arnold that one time.

Deep throating bananas in the parking lot dosent count bruhh

- - - Updated - - -

don't forget the guys like cassady who took all those roids, still looks like shit, so turned his social media into annoying/trolling people for hits. SMH at what bodybuilding has become. it is like watching a motorcycle accident

BB was become a total fucking joke...90s era guys looked way better anyway...id put Flex or Lee or Nassar up against Phil or Jay any fucking day

I hear the meatheads and wanna be insta-famous-gram'ers take over the town...cameras crews in tow stopping at various gym and pissing off the locals with their obnoxiousness. I hear it's a bit of a circus. Sounds like fun! LOL

Yes the Expo event to be exact.
Chicks jumping around half naked and guys showing off their guns with their favorite social media influencers and whatnot.

- - - Updated - - -

beats the hell out of me. i really don't follow pro bodybuilding man.

i'm more worried about the NFL draft coming up and the NHL playoffs

What about the Strongman stuff? Do you enjoy watching that?

- - - Updated - - -

What about the Strongman stuff? Do you enjoy watching that?

in the US they will show strongman on ESPN during the fill in times like late at night, but no man here NFL rules. people love team strategy sports. individual sports get very little air time.

the NFL draft gets higher ratings than actual sporting events. the last few years the NFL has rapidly grown to the point the salary cap is approaching 200M per team. that is sick!

as far as bodybuilding contests couldn't even tell you what channel they even show it, they have done a very poor job of promoting it where any channel or network would show it.. seems like they are all in with social media and having the contestents and supp companies do all the marketing for them.. it isn't as big an industry as say sneakers, jersey sales from NBA or NFL. a sneaker contract from Nike is big $$$$

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom