Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2020 Cycle Critique

Adrenolin

Sup guys. Been a while... I'd been out of the gym for about 5yrs busy between work, getting married, having kids... finally got back to it in April. 30 years old now, 6'2 295 16% body fat. 5mo cruise of just test till February, but planning next year's blast now.

Weeks 1-30
Test 650/wk
Primo 400/wk
Tren 300/wk
Asin 12.5 2x/wk
hGH 2.5 - 4iu daily

Every Other Month, Rotate:

Month 1, 3, 5
PEG MGF
1mg 2x/wk

Metformin
500mg with every 150g+ Carb

Month 2, 4, 6
IGF-1 LR3
100mcg daily

Humalog
4-5iu 3x daily

Diet is not set in stone, macros will range depending on the month
Fats 100-150
Carbs 500-700
Protein 400-450

Looking for advice, thoughts, or even opinions mainly on the slin, igf, mgf, metformin, and gh... but any and all advice and criticisms are welcomed and appreciated. Main targets are to bring up bi's (including brachialis), rear delts, and upper pecs; that's where the peptide injections will be spread across.

30 weeks of tren? along with test, primo, IGF-1, insulin, and HGH? you will shorten your lifespan on the tren alone for 30 weeks. I never recommend tren be ran longer than 8 weeks MAX. you are going 4X that

are you competing or atleast monetizing all this? if not then what is the reasoning?

So... you took 5 years off then having come back immediately started cruising... smfh.
Actually, I started with a 16wk blast... just cause I was out of the gym doesn't mean I ever stopped trt?
30 weeks of tren? along with test, primo, IGF-1, insulin, and HGH? you will shorten your lifespan on the tren alone for 30 weeks. I never recommend tren be ran longer than 8 weeks MAX. you are going 4X that

are you competing or atleast monetizing all this? if not then what is the reasoning?
No I no longer compete in powerlifting/ strongman.... trying to stay injury free. Lol Just trying to accomplish my own personal goals and get back down to a lean 265.

I do appreciate your input and concern, but I can't imagine running tren for only 8wks... I've always loved tren and ran it moderately dosed at 500-600/wk for 12-16wks, so yes it is being stretched here for sure.

What are your thoughts on stopping the tren at 12wks, and increasing the primo to 700 for the duration? Or kick start with 8wks of tren, and then finish the last 8wks with tren as well?

I take to tren pretty well, only sides I get are insomnia, all day and night sweats, and resting heart rate jumps from 60 to around 75-78bpm.

I'm monitored by both my endo and my primary with regular labs and checkups

is this some kind of a joke?

Not even a little bit.

Actually, I started with a 16wk blast... just cause I was out of the gym doesn't mean I ever stopped trt?
No I no longer compete in powerlifting/ strongman.... trying to stay injury free. Lol Just trying to accomplish my own personal goals and get back down to a lean 265.

I do appreciate your input and concern, but I can't imagine running tren for only 8wks... I've always loved tren and ran it moderately dosed at 500-600/wk for 12-16wks, so yes it is being stretched here for sure.

What are your thoughts on stopping the tren at 12wks, and increasing the primo to 700 for the duration? Or kick start with 8wks of tren, and then finish the last 8wks with tren as well?

I take to tren pretty well, only sides I get are insomnia, all day and night sweats, and resting heart rate jumps from 60 to around 75-78bpm.

I'm monitored by both my endo and my primary with regular labs and checkups

Not even a little bit.

Go read your first post - it doesn't mention TRT. Now - is it doc prescribed?

Go read your first post - it doesn't mention TRT. Now - is it doc prescribed?

You're right, and yes it is. 200wk, see my endo about every 9mo or so (it's supposed to be 6mo but he's always so booked up)... he knows everything and just asks that I have my levels back within range for the next set of bloods

Totally random and off topic, but it in your sig, it says "grip champion" just curious what that is? Has grip training produced noticeable size in your hands and forearms? I have some HG 250 and 300 that I use and I've filled a protein container with sand to grip the top as well as extend the fingers inside and lift it that way, but always interested in learning new things if you have any tips or exercises to share I'd love to hear em.

it is your body so if you want to abuse it then that is your business. I'm just advising you that even though you 'feel fine' on tren for many weeks doesn't mean you will continue to feel fine. it is extremely inflammatory in the body and the more you run it the more problems you will have. 30 weeks is absurd any way you slice it and if you run bloods during that run you will see that yourself

it is your body so if you want to abuse it then that is your business. I'm just advising you that even though you 'feel fine' on tren for many weeks doesn't mean you will continue to feel fine. it is extremely inflammatory in the body and the more you run it the more problems you will have. 30 weeks is absurd any way you slice it and if you run bloods during that run you will see that yourself

I'll be coming off a 4mo run of tren (500/wk) this next week, labs to follow. Do you guys have a specific bloodwork subsection, or should I post it in here? I have been on an unnamed oral the past 3wks to finish out this cycle, if anything skews the labs it's definitely gonna be that - especially since I ran zero in terms of supports this time around

I'll be coming off a 4mo run of tren (500/wk) this next week, labs to follow. Do you guys have a specific bloodwork subsection, or should I post it in here? I have been on an unnamed oral the past 3wks to finish out this cycle, if anything skews the labs it's definitely gonna be that - especially since I ran zero in terms of supports this time around

you can post it up anywhere man. there is also a bloodwork thread in the source section

even if your #'s are okay this go around, the more you abuse it the worse things will get. also bloodwork does not show resting HR or blood pressure. that will be something you need to test on your own

you can post it up anywhere man. there is also a bloodwork thread in the source section

even if your #'s are okay this go around, the more you abuse it the worse things will get. also bloodwork does not show resting HR or blood pressure. that will be something you need to test on your own

Thank you. Blood pressure usually sticks around 120-130/70, and resting heart rate jumps from off tren at 60bpm to on tren 75-78bpm. Not too terrible, until I try to do cardio, then it'll jump into the 160's in the first 5mins

Thank you. Blood pressure usually sticks around 120-130/70, and resting heart rate jumps from off tren at 60bpm to on tren 75-78bpm. Not too terrible, until I try to do cardio, then it'll jump into the 160's in the first 5mins

when you exercise it is like driving your car, it will beat more. your max heart rate can be calculated by subtracting your age from 220

Back
Top Bottom