bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 21 year old wanna use test

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pritam View Post
    First of all I literally didnt expected a comment from you . OMG you are my guru . I watched your every video over so many times that i can tell whatever i learnt about roids that comes only from you. and if you ate saying i will not use roids. thats final. you are my Guru.

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk
    i hope you take my message seriously then bro... i dont gain anything when i tell guys that are younger to not use steroids... guys think that im a "bad guy" when i do that or have something against them... when in fact, its quite the opposite... IM LOOKING OUT FOR THEM... i gain peace of mind knowing im possibly saving someone from serious issues... you have a future as long as you do things the right way bro...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i hope you take my message seriously then bro... i dont gain anything when i tell guys that are younger to not use steroids... guys think that im a "bad guy" when i do that or have something against them... when in fact, its quite the opposite... IM LOOKING OUT FOR THEM... i gain peace of mind knowing im possibly saving someone from serious issues... you have a future as long as you do things the right way bro...
    Dylan is a smart guy. You are lucky to have him take time out of his day to help you for free. Don't take it for granted bro. Take his advice to heart

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi ,
    I am pritam. I am from India. I am 21 year old and workoing out regularly for past 3 years. My current weight is 60kg and body fat is around 14-16% and my height is about 5.5ft. so this is the month of December and i am now bulking. I want to invest the year 2019 all in my body so want to do two cycles. my first cycle will be test e +lgd+mk677 . It will be a 12 week cycle starting from February. but i will be running mk677 year around so no full stop on that. in pct i will rung hcg and clomid . it will be my first cycle next year.
    what is your thought on this guys???
    please let me update with your knowledge as i am a newbie in bodybuilding as well as in this forum to. looking forward to your opinions.
    There's absolutely zero meaningful reasons for you to start taking gear with that level of experience.
    What you need is a proper training routine and a properly planned diet. If you have trained consistently for 3 years and those are your stats there are definitely something that needs to be fixed and steroids are not the fix in your case.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi ,
    I am pritam. I am from India. I am 21 year old and workoing out regularly for past 3 years. My current weight is 60kg and body fat is around 14-16% and my height is about 5.5ft. so this is the month of December and i am now bulking. I want to invest the year 2019 all in my body so want to do two cycles. my first cycle will be test e +lgd+mk677 . It will be a 12 week cycle starting from February. but i will be running mk677 year around so no full stop on that. in pct i will rung hcg and clomid . it will be my first cycle next year.
    what is your thought on this guys???
    please let me update with your knowledge as i am a newbie in bodybuilding as well as in this forum to. looking forward to your opinions.
    Just leave your name and number in the dumpster when you're through. Don't call us. We'll call you!

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You got lots of good advice buddy. The great thing about being your age is that you can get the knowledge and be way ahead of most guys your age.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234