Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

22 year old first cycle

Zamora22

SUSPENDED
Hey bitchboys what is going on? I'm 6'3 and 185 pounds with 10% body fat. I look better than most of you on here who have been lifting twice as long LOL. anyway my plan is to hop on the sauce cause i want to get more ripped and big. plan is 800mg a week test and 100mg a day anavar, friend ran that and got good results.
IF ANY of you are planning to give me lip, don't try!:p help me out I'm still going to cycle.

Add 900 mg of tren. It should bring out the rest of that squatted truck personality. 25mg a day of aromasin should do the trick also.

someone else on another forum today also said 100mg var a day. if you gotta run it that high then its probably fake in the first place

also 22 years old and you have good stats but are still raw. you really don't need steroids yet but i'm not your dad

you want free information and the first line you write is calling us "bitchboys" lollll yeah, let me get in line to help you here... do whatever you want and get what you deserve

When i beggin i have no internet and i try to be humble and ask alot to learn , today this kids alredy now all and more interesting they know alot but always looking like a natural guy that takes nothing . Let them learn by them like i have to.

Back
Top Bottom