Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 22yo needs steroids immediately

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

22yo needs steroids immediately

Hello. I'm a 22 years old male. Currently, i live in Bulgaria, a poor country with huge black markets for everything, including anabolic steroids. But, i dont want to buy steroids from the black market, because there are no regulations, meaning there is a huge chance of being scammed, or receiving a bottle with parasites/bacteria, due to lack of hygiene in the place the steroids were produced in.

Another option is to pay money to a doctor to lie i have hypogonadism, so he can give me testosterone legally. In this case, the prescribed dose will be around 250mg per week, which is not enough, because i need 500-600mg per week, plus all other drugs for prevention of gyno (female tits) and testicular atrophy.

So, no, doctors and black markets are not good options.

Can someone tell me from where i can buy steroids legally and be sure the steroids have good quality and are checked by independent entities, like Big Pharma's products are constantly bein checked and regulated by independent institutions?

Don't tell me im too young for steroids and that i have to train without steroids. Without steroids, progress is slow, and i want fast results. I want to be cool, to have nice muscles, and i want these muscles NOW, not in a hypothetical moment in future that may or may not occur.

I need steroids to build nice muscles fast. Please, help me to find steroids. Pls, pls...

Tell me what to do, please.

Thanks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    here is my question to you and its a serious one.

do you really believe that you just take steroids and build muscles and get fast results? of course not, you need to stress the muscle and train it to grow. if you are having a hard time building muscle at 22 then that is normal, the gains will come but you gotta be patient

isn't hockey popular in your country? okay do the players skate a lot and shoot pucks into the net? or do they just show up and take steroids and play good?

you can patronize me by posting up your training program right now and be honest.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipsxit View Post
    Hello. I'm a 22 years old male. Currently, i live in Bulgaria, a poor country with huge black markets for everything, including anabolic steroids. But, i dont want to buy steroids from the black market, because there are no regulations, meaning there is a huge chance of being scammed, or receiving a bottle with parasites/bacteria, due to lack of hygiene in the place the steroids were produced in.

Another option is to pay money to a doctor to lie i have hypogonadism, so he can give me testosterone legally. In this case, the prescribed dose will be around 250mg per week, which is not enough, because i need 500-600mg per week, plus all other drugs for prevention of gyno (female tits) and testicular atrophy.

Can someone tell me from where i can buy steroids legally and be sure the steroids have good quality and are checked by independent entities, like Big Pharma's products are constantly bein checked and regulated by independent institutions?

Don't tell me im too young for steroids and that i have to train without steroids. Without steroids, progress is slow, and i want fast results. I want to be cool, to have nice muscles, and i want these muscles NOW, not in a hypothetical moment in future that may or may not occur.

I need steroids to build nice muscles fast. Please, help me to find steroids. Pls, pls...

Thanks.
    Don't tell me how to reply. You ARE too young.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipsxit View Post

Thanks.
    I would do a few things in your place.

First, get doctor prescribed TRT and take the 250mgs/week injections.

Second, goto an approved sponsor on EVO like Napsgear and they have high quality European products with shipping, add 400mgs of primobolan from them Dragon or Geneza. Those brands are made in a factory.

You will have 250mgs of test and 400mgs of primo, that's a great cycle.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No sources that I know of here anywhere on evo sorry dudeÖ.😂

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In some cases .. 250mg of test pw is damn sure better than ZERO mg of test per week.. go see the Dr..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i'm not sure.. 22 in bulgaria might be equivalent to 32 in the USA
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    i'm not sure.. 22 in bulgaria might be equivalent to 32 in the USA