Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: 22yo needs steroids immediately

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    22yo needs steroids immediately

    Hello. I'm a 22 years old male. Currently, i live in Bulgaria, a poor country with huge black markets for everything, including anabolic steroids. But, i dont want to buy steroids from the black market, because there are no regulations, meaning there is a huge chance of being scammed, or receiving a bottle with parasites/bacteria, due to lack of hygiene in the place the steroids were produced in.

    Another option is to pay money to a doctor to lie i have hypogonadism, so he can give me testosterone legally. In this case, the prescribed dose will be around 250mg per week, which is not enough, because i need 500-600mg per week, plus all other drugs for prevention of gyno (female tits) and testicular atrophy.

    So, no, doctors and black markets are not good options.

    Can someone tell me from where i can buy steroids legally and be sure the steroids have good quality and are checked by independent entities, like Big Pharma's products are constantly bein checked and regulated by independent institutions?

    Don't tell me im too young for steroids and that i have to train without steroids. Without steroids, progress is slow, and i want fast results. I want to be cool, to have nice muscles, and i want these muscles NOW, not in a hypothetical moment in future that may or may not occur.

    I need steroids to build nice muscles fast. Please, help me to find steroids. Pls, pls...

    Tell me what to do, please.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,641
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    here is my question to you and its a serious one.

    do you really believe that you just take steroids and build muscles and get fast results? of course not, you need to stress the muscle and train it to grow. if you are having a hard time building muscle at 22 then that is normal, the gains will come but you gotta be patient

    isn't hockey popular in your country? okay do the players skate a lot and shoot pucks into the net? or do they just show up and take steroids and play good?

    you can patronize me by posting up your training program right now and be honest.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    31,159
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipsxit View Post
    Hello. I'm a 22 years old male. Currently, i live in Bulgaria, a poor country with huge black markets for everything, including anabolic steroids. But, i dont want to buy steroids from the black market, because there are no regulations, meaning there is a huge chance of being scammed, or receiving a bottle with parasites/bacteria, due to lack of hygiene in the place the steroids were produced in.

    Another option is to pay money to a doctor to lie i have hypogonadism, so he can give me testosterone legally. In this case, the prescribed dose will be around 250mg per week, which is not enough, because i need 500-600mg per week, plus all other drugs for prevention of gyno (female tits) and testicular atrophy.

    So, no, doctors and black markets are not good options.

    Can someone tell me from where i can buy steroids legally and be sure the steroids have good quality and are checked by independent entities, like Big Pharma's products are constantly bein checked and regulated by independent institutions?

    Don't tell me im too young for steroids and that i have to train without steroids. Without steroids, progress is slow, and i want fast results. I want to be cool, to have nice muscles, and i want these muscles NOW, not in a hypothetical moment in future that may or may not occur.

    I need steroids to build nice muscles fast. Please, help me to find steroids. Pls, pls...

    Tell me what to do, please.

    Thanks.
    Don't tell me how to reply. You ARE too young.

  4. #4
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,614
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipsxit View Post
    Hello. I'm a 22 years old male. Currently, i live in Bulgaria, a poor country with huge black markets for everything, including anabolic steroids. But, i dont want to buy steroids from the black market, because there are no regulations, meaning there is a huge chance of being scammed, or receiving a bottle with parasites/bacteria, due to lack of hygiene in the place the steroids were produced in.

    Another option is to pay money to a doctor to lie i have hypogonadism, so he can give me testosterone legally. In this case, the prescribed dose will be around 250mg per week, which is not enough, because i need 500-600mg per week, plus all other drugs for prevention of gyno (female tits) and testicular atrophy.

    So, no, doctors and black markets are not good options.

    Can someone tell me from where i can buy steroids legally and be sure the steroids have good quality and are checked by independent entities, like Big Pharma's products are constantly bein checked and regulated by independent institutions?

    Don't tell me im too young for steroids and that i have to train without steroids. Without steroids, progress is slow, and i want fast results. I want to be cool, to have nice muscles, and i want these muscles NOW, not in a hypothetical moment in future that may or may not occur.

    I need steroids to build nice muscles fast. Please, help me to find steroids. Pls, pls...

    Tell me what to do, please.

    Thanks.
    I would do a few things in your place.

    First, get doctor prescribed TRT and take the 250mgs/week injections.

    Second, goto an approved sponsor on EVO like Napsgear and they have high quality European products with shipping, add 400mgs of primobolan from them Dragon or Geneza. Those brands are made in a factory.

    You will have 250mgs of test and 400mgs of primo, that's a great cycle.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,913
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No sources that I know of here anywhere on evo sorry dudeÖ.😂

  6. #6
    Growing Brother jb5076's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    158
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In some cases .. 250mg of test pw is damn sure better than ZERO mg of test per week.. go see the Dr..

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    2,555
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i'm not sure.. 22 in bulgaria might be equivalent to 32 in the USA
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,913
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    i'm not sure.. 22 in bulgaria might be equivalent to 32 in the USA
    Iíve been to Sofia Bulgaria a few times for work this is accurate

  9. #9
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17,408
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Youre way too young for steroids. Learn how to eat and train

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Iíve been to Sofia Bulgaria a few times for work this is accurate
    bro 22 years old in texas like 42 in other states ha

    in texas we drive at 12 and drink at 13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cutting Immediately after a bulking cycle?!
    By AfrofreshHD in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2018, 03:39 PM
  2. Moderators attention immediately
    By AddarInc in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2016, 01:00 PM
  3. 1st cycle Need advice (22yo, test e)
    By nikoslavo in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-28-2015, 06:33 PM
  4. Starting blast/cruise immediately after PCT from orals?
    By DickySmalls in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-10-2015, 05:42 AM
  5. Lump immediately after injection ?
    By melochai in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •